free hit counters
New TG unverse. - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-14-2014   #1
ezrider2k4
Process Fan

New TG unverse.

Moderator's: I'm sorry if thuis in the wrong place. If so, please delete it and inform me and I will re-post it in the proper place.

So a few of you may know that I have a blog for captions. I've always been a fan of detailed changes and put them in most of my caps. Anyway, a few days ago, I had the idea for a new TG universe revolving around a store called Star Vialz. I've put up a contest on my blog to see what some of the other cappers (or TG fans in general) can do with it. I welcome anyone who would like to use it for caps or stories to do so. I have a Katy Perry cap that I will post below that uses this concept. I'm hoping it will be well received and that maybe I can get some entries from some of the folks here.

Star Vialz is a store owned by a Genetic scientist who has developed a formula that changes the drinker into the celebrity of their choice for 24 hours. The formula is sold in batches that will allow two transformations, but if the user takes both doses at once they are permanently. There is a grab bag option where the buyer chooses a category such as singer or actress and receives a random celebrity that don't know who it is until they use the formula. For a general idea of the universe, read my Katy Perry caption.
Attached Images
File Type: png katy-perry-nude-photos.png (358.5 KB, 657 views)
Unread 05-14-2014   #2
ezrider2k4
Process Fan

Re: New TG unverse.

Sorry. Almost forgot to link the blog.
http://wildgunnercaps.blogspot.com/
Unread 05-14-2014   #3
NuclearKite
Kinky Utterances

Would recommend proofreading your work for spelling errors and adding paragraphs to make it easier to read. Thanks for the new blog
NuclearKite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2014   #4
ezrider2k4
Process Fan

I wanted to take a minute to update anyone here who rads my blog about what's going on. I currently have a contest going on there. Details can be in a post on the blog. As much as I would love to post a new cap everyday, but between my work and my wife and I expecting the arrival of our first child, time just won't allow. But I will make every effort to put a new one up every couple of days. I have put up a few new caps since the start of this thread. Took some advice from NuclearKite and started doing paragraphs. Never thought about it before, but I guess some of em were kinda difficult to read. I'm usually just home from work and extremely tired when I write. I work 12 hour shifts.So I'm sorry for any errors, typos or mis-spellings, but I usually don't catch them till it's too late.
There's a link to my blog in my signature, if anyone is interest in checking it out.

Tags
caption, fiction, process, transgender