free hit counters
Emily Atack show BE - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-10-2023   #1
jack36262001
Professor of Jotunn

Emily Atack show BE

From some photo caption on deviant art and after some Google fu. It looks like series 2 of the Emily Atack show episode 2 life lessons Has a BE sketch, appears to end like the when evil calls clip. I can not find a source outside the UK to watch it though so I can say how long or what it actually entails https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ATES-bust.html682DEB3E-A7C6-42DA-A830-16E8C275C93B.jpeg469DB530-4FE4-4E3C-BA1F-DE84A48B72D1.jpeg6825756F-9511-42D7-B961-CDC4553A4861.jpeg
Unread 04-11-2023   #2
Roy
Constructive Posterererer

Re: Emily Atack show BE

That content is news to me but nearly 2 years old, so thanks for sharing!!!

I couldn't find the individual episode easily accessible online either, except on itv.com. So, after installing a Firefox VPN extension ("Browsec VPN" if you want to know) and creating an account to watch it, I was able to watch it (without sound).

The 'single' BE (keep reading...) happens at approximately 6m:30s and lasts maybe 3 seconds. 3 school girls are in the girls toilet writing hateful things about another goth-like student on the stalls. That student walks in, some bad things are said (probably), and goth-girl runs into the closest toilet stall and closes the door. Pulls some medallion from around her neck, and wishes or curses the other girls to get their comeuppance or something.

The three other girls suffer the fate of whatever they wrote, which for our star was "has one tit bigger than the other". So, cue slight inflation with balloon (pretty much what you saw in those links you provided!) and, that's about it. There was no more focus on her boobs or good points of view to make it at least worthwhile to keep watching. I think the goth-girl warns our lopsided friend to back off or she'll spontaneously explode. I 'think' she says she doesn't even know what that means, and then promptly explodes into claret all over the room. The end.

I would suggest you don't waste the time to go through everything I did and be happy with my screenshots. Sorry, but I can't download geo-blocked 'streaming' stuff and be more helpful to everyone. =(

I hope that is useful though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LifeLessonsS02E02.jpg (313.0 KB, 368 views)

Last edited by Roy; 04-11-2023 at 11:29 AM.
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2023   #3
chemahg77
Digifan

I like to be challenged, UK you are not rival for me!!!

As Roy said, there's no much to see here, but better judge by your selves

https://www.4shared.com/s/f2hZlVhS2ge
Unread 05-05-2023   #4
Roy
Constructive Posterererer

Well done chemahg77, I dub thee master of the interwebs this day!
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2023   #5
saixhinata
The Scavenger

Love that dedication. Very few of us (myself included) are so committed to the hunt when new stuff comes out. It ain't Mood Boobs levels of entertainment but it's something nonetheless. Many thanks bud.

Check Out My TF Channel.

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/hinatasaix2?feature=mhee

Dailymotion
http://www.dailymotion.com/hinatasaix2
saixhinata is offline   Reply With Quote