free hit counters
$300 TG Art Contest!!! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-17-2015   #1
Flashkill455
Lurker

$300 TG Art Contest!!!

Hello everyone. I'm pretty much a lurker on this site but for the first time ever I have something to announce. I have opened a Video Game themed TG contest with $300 total in prizes.

The requirements are pretty loose for the most part. All you have to do is create a TG themed game cover or poster. The deadline is in 2 months on October 15th. The top 7 places will all receive a cash prize with first place earning you a cool $100.

The pieces will be judged by myself and two people you are probably more familiar with. TheMightFenek and Kobi-tfs. I really hope some of you will join and even if you don't maybe show it to some of your favorite TF-TG artists.

If you are interested find out more here: http://flashkill455.deviantart.com/j...test-553828307

Also if you know anywhere else I can shamelessly promote this contest please tell me.

In unrelated news: Beyond that I am also a TG-Captioner and my requests are currently open. So if that's your thing give it a look.
Flashkill455 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
art, caption, contest, deviantart, genderswap