free hit counters
New eBook: MUSCLE SWAP: SHE TOOK HIS STRENGTH - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth > Muscle Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-19-2014   #1
Mindi Flyth
Process Fan

New eBook: MUSCLE SWAP: SHE TOOK HIS STRENGTH

Hello again, lovely people! I have a brand new eBook out today, a dark and sexy tale called Muscle Swap: She Took His Strength. If you like female muscle growth and big, strong men being cut down to size and dominated by powerful women, this is the story for you! Here's the blurb:

Bear is a cruel and arrogant pro bodybuilder who enjoys pushing around Tiny, his skinny, cowering little wife. His neighbor Cassandra is more than just the kooky, wannabe psychic she seems to be, and when Bear annoys her once too often she casts a spell to rob him of his strength and give it all to his long-suffering spouse.

Muscle Swap: She Took His Strength is Mindi Flyth's latest dark and erotic transformation tale. We follow the unfortunate but richly-deserving Bear as he suffers the perfect punishment for his many crimes. Their roles reversed, he now finds himself small, soft and helpless, looking up at a large and powerful Tiny who is in no mood to forgive.

The strong will fall, and the meek shall inherit the muscles.

(Erotic muscle theft and female muscle growth story, approximate 10,300 words. Contains adult themes and language. Keywords: Bodybuilding, magic, witch, muscular, expansion, deflation, emasculation, feminization, growth, growing, shrink, shrinking.)

CLICK HERE to read the story. If you enjoy it, there are many more of my erotic transformation stories to be found at my website.
Mindi Flyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2014   #2
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Re: New eBook: MUSCLE SWAP: SHE TOOK HIS STRENGTH

An eBook, huh? Just out of curiosity, but... how do you make eBooks? See, I'm writing my own fiction stories - including a series that has become novel length. I'd love to publish them... but I don't know where or how to start.

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

wandering_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2014   #3
Mindi Flyth
Process Fan

Do you have any specific questions? The process isn't as complicated as it looks. You don't even have to use a fancy program to format the book. I format everything in Wordpad and then I just upload it as an RTF file. I use Creative Commons images for my covers, and design them using Pixlr. That's about it!
Unread 07-20-2014   #4
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindi Flyth View Post
Do you have any specific questions? The process isn't as complicated as it looks. You don't even have to use a fancy program to format the book. I format everything in Wordpad and then I just upload it as an RTF file. I use Creative Commons images for my covers, and design them using Pixlr. That's about it!
Okay, I don't have a clue what Creative Commons or Pixlr are supposed to be. Also, my concern is finding people to read the story and tell if I'm doing it right or if (and where) I made mistakes.

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

Unread 07-20-2014   #5
Mindi Flyth
Process Fan

Pixlr.com is a website with a free Photoshop emulator, and Creative Commons is a kind of license where people allow others to use their images, words, etc., for free. As for finding people to critique your stories, I'm afraid I wouldn't know what to suggest. You could try signing up for http://eroticauthorforum.com, but I haven't done it yet.
Unread 07-20-2014   #6
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindi Flyth View Post
Pixlr.com is a website with a free Photoshop emulator, and Creative Commons is a kind of license where people allow others to use their images, words, etc., for free. As for finding people to critique your stories, I'm afraid I wouldn't know what to suggest. You could try signing up for http://eroticauthorforum.com, but I haven't done it yet.
Yeah, well... my works aren't the erotic type... I mean, the novel series I want to publish is in the fantasy genre.

Unread 08-14-2014   #7
osquip
Leecher

I was impressed with this story. It was well written and had some really memorable moments. I wouldn't mind seeing another. The ebook format is not a big deal and pretty simple to work with.
osquip is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
expansion, growing, muscle growth, shrinking man, swap