free hit counters
Free Audiobook promotion! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-01-2019   #1
AmberCollins
Frequent Poster

Free Audiobook promotion!

Hey guys, I'm giving away lots of free audiobook promo codes, for every single one of my books. All you have to do is go to my site, navigate to the contact me form and send me a message. Let me know what you like about my stuff, what you don't like, what you'd like to see, what you like or don't like about the site. As of now, I'm going to set the number of promos so that 1 in 10 can win, but if enough reply, I'll make it 1 in 5. I have plenty of codes, so please head on over and sign up. Also, let me know in the message that it was this site you read about the promo and give me your user name so I can be sure to give credit and the promo code to the right person. Look for my ongoing audiobook thread on this board to see what audiobooks are available. Since this will be a weekly drawing, my new audiobooks (the 19 and growing that are still in development will be added to the pot). Thank you! My website link is below:

AC

https://giantessamber.wixsite.com/sizelover
AmberCollins is offline   Reply With Quote