free hit counters
The Cleavage Accounts - Page 20 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-18-2020   #229
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0878WYT2G

Terry finds himself between two very seductive and beautiful women who want more of what he has to offer in pushing their bodies to even higher levels of voluptuous curves.

Marlin discovers a new way to rapidly increase her size which nearly brings doom to her and Terry in an unforeseeable way.

This is part ten of a series.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 04-19-2020 at 07:36 AM.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2020   #230
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087RN2MC6

Kylie is the hot girl that lives down the street that has everybody's eye, including mine. I just knew it could never happen though. She was just a sophomore in college, and I'm a struggling scientist in my mid 40s. She's smart though, and she wants to pursue a career in my field. I told her I would help her any time. My friends tell me to stay away, they knew I wanted to be more than just her tutor, but I just can't help it. I figured if I showed her what I'm working on, she would be so impressed that she could look past the fact that I'm just an average joe. It's a bold experiment that could change the world if it works. What could go wrong?

This is a shrinking woman tale consisting of stretching, male worship, hour glass expansion and bimbofication.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 04-28-2020 at 08:40 AM.
Unread 05-08-2020   #231
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088BYSDD7

Tiara is saying goodbye to a bad living situation and a caustic relationship. She is moving back home with all her belongings by herself despite her friends' and family's advice and offers to help. She believes the long car trip alone will be a cathartic way to clear her mind. However, a chance supernatural encounter gives her the ability to drain the energy of her lovers and use it to nourish her own body and abilities. She only wants to be left alone, but the power inside her manifests itself by magnifying her desire, lust, attraction and hunger for more.

This is a succubus tale featuring breast expansion, bimbofication and mild violence.

Unread 05-22-2020   #232
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0892FL7N4

As Lori becomes closer and more familiar with her new teammates, the clock is ticking and the impending arrival of both the Curator forces and Synarra's team leaves her and Vic searching for answers. Without the support and knowledge of those they left behind, the future seems inevitable until a plan is put into motion based on a long shot, bringing about the radical changes they most desperately need and a confrontation with a former ally.

This is the tenth chapter of a series.

Unread 05-30-2020   #233
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089FGQM1Z

The new futa couple tighten their bond and explore the depths of their passion and prowess in a variety of steamy scenarios. Once they move on to their next targets, their bosses' beautiful secretaries, new feelings emerge as Simone becomes the object of their obsession and desire to impregnate a fertile womb.

This is the second of a series.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 05-30-2020 at 08:52 AM.
Unread 06-05-2020   #234
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089QRFBVJ

Shawnee is back in the single's scene and wants to reconnect with an old flame from her college days. Now that she is older, her views and expectations have changed and she believes Jeff is the perfect guy for her, even though she didn't quite realize it when they dated before. She believes he has changed too and that the two of them can rekindle an old flame. She is also hopeful that he is receptive and appreciative of a rapidly growing development that has changed her life and given her new confidence and a new outlook on everything.

This is a slow burn BE growth romantic tale involving MF intercourse.
This is the first of a series.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 06-05-2020 at 08:39 AM.
Unread 06-20-2020   #235
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BJZP3SH

Ericka is enjoying life and experiencing great joy in being pregnant. She has a adoring husband and two close friends who are also pregnant with which to share her... abundant supply of love and sustenance. As her body grows, so does her desire and her reserves, and she must find new outlets to relieve the pressure within her.

This is an erotic tale featuring libidinous pregnant women and their exploits and a follow up to the Heavy Expectations series and features events following Heavy Maternity: Irina.

Unread 06-24-2020   #236
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BPDB3PB

Reika's new obsession with meeting and besting Marlin is a test to both her relationship with Fiona and Derrick. Fiona is determined to keep her lover's emotions in check and her mind in a good place as her urges and behavior become unstable and in the mean time puts on weight. Derrick finds out how hard it is to be apart from them both.

This is the 4th of a series.

Unread 06-24-2020   #237
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BR2FHWW

This is a collection of books 6-10 of the About Marlin series. It contains no new material.

6 - Out of Control - Terry and Marlin come to a resolution about the nature of their relationship and the special extraordinary circumstances that make it open and somewhat... fluid. Even still, Terry is having doubts believing that he brings anything special to the table beyond what his fantastic girlfriend is currently experiencing and rumored to be ultimately capable of. So he does what anyone in his shoes would do... find ways to prove that he can spur on the fantastic growth capabilities of both Marlin and Diane's super macromastia. But will it start and end with just the three of them?

7 - What If - Terry faces what his future with Marlin could be and discovers that many physical, mental and societal obstacles lie ahead. Marlin shares something new about her condition, making Terry worry even more about her ability to cope with her growing issues. The two explore their intimate and deep-rooted bond and realize that they have more power over each other to manifest their desires than they ever thought possible causing Marlin to make a significant breakthrough.

8 - Collateral Damage - Marlin's recent growth spurt gives her great insight into what's ahead for her. She comes up with a "Booby List" of things she would like to do before she becomes too big to do or enjoy them. The list is long and eclectic which causes confusion and stress for Terry. It quickly becomes apparent that he needs help to fulfill her wishes and Lina is brought in to mark one of the most important entries off the list. But will Marlin be willing to receive her help or will her wild mood swings and possessive behavior cause all of them pain and discomfort along the way?

9 - Expanding the Portfolio - Terry is worried about Lina's whereabouts and in the meantime tries to keep himself occupied by categorizing Marlin's size as she has moved well beyond any traditional measuring system. Diane plays coy with her actions and her motivations even though Marlin continues to impress with her abilities and rate of growth. Terry finally catches up with Lina in an unexpected way with help from someone else.

10 - Record Breaker - Terry finds himself between two very seductive and beautiful women who want more of what he has to offer in pushing their bodies to even higher levels of voluptuous curves.

Marlin discovers a new way to rapidly increase her size which nearly brings doom to her and Terry in an unforeseeable way.

Unread 06-27-2020   #238
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BY16CL8

Marlin takes Terry on a wild fantasy ride through her subconscious mind which proves to be more exciting and fulfilling than any mere game. The heat and passion intensify when two surprise visitors join their party and participate in a romp of epic proportions.

A friendly game of pickup touch football becomes heated and physical.

The couple receive word that an out-of-towner wants to meet Marlin to see how she stacks up. Diane has a plan to change the pecking order.

This is the eleventh chapter of a series.

Unread 07-12-2020   #239
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08CTQ56W7

Kylie's mastery of the new compound we invented as reached a new and unbelievable level. The gift she's given me is... unreal. My stamina and my size are off the charts and the fact that she tests it herself in a surreal way is nothing short of a dream come true. Now she wants to monetize it, but further testing needs to be done, and my next door neighbors are the best candidates.

This is part 2 of a series.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-12-2020 at 05:45 PM.
Unread 07-13-2020   #240
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08CVTCTFF

The first five chapters of Bosom Destiny in one discounted box set. Contains no new material.

Chp.1:
Elizabeth Primm leads a normal, average life until she becomes the sole heir to her eccentric Great Aunt Eunice's estate. But in order to receive the multi-million-dollar windfall, she has to live alone on the property for six months and is only allowed a limited amount of time off the property requiring the use of an ankle bracelet. As she quits her job and says goodbye to her family and friends and moves in, she realizes there is more than meets the eye to the house and the land.

She is not alone.

The house has a life of its own, but it is the effects of merely living in the residence that soon manifest in her changing, growing bust line. At first, she welcomes the growth, but too much happens too fast and she is faced with a dire dilemma. Her growing bust is not just a random side effect, but part of a grander plan that has society level implications.

Chp. 2: Growing Concern
Elizabeth returns in the second installment of Bosom Destiny. While the exact properties and characteristics of her new home still confuse and elude her, Liz has a plan to control and limit her growth so that she does not reach a debilitating size within the 6 months she needs to fulfill the will's requirements and inherit her Great Aunt's fortune. More peculiar situations, more pivotal choices and several crucial decisions she makes to decide the fate of others whom she may never meet again nor know the consequences of her actions - all in the hopes of keeping her continually growing bust under control.

Chp. 3: Feeling Out
Cautiously optimistic, Elizabeth has gotten herself on a strict and maintainable routine to satisfy the house and maintain her good standing with the estate. She has reluctantly become more and more relaxed to the idea of carrying a larger bust than she ever thought was attractive or desirable in the hopes of being able to rectify it in any way she sees fit once she has the money. Her friends and lovers become more and more complicit in her goals as she plans to use the other lingerie shop employees to dump unwanted excess cup sizes.

However, a meeting with two enigmatic figures in her travels tend to cast doubt on what her true mission statement is as it becomes harder to tell right from wrong and the good guys from the bad guys on her jumps. Elizabeth faces some tough decisions, but will she make the right ones?

Chp. 4: Losing Control
In her quest to discover the secrets of the book and the estate left to her, Elizabeth has decided to take a reckless course of action. She is pushing herself to go on as many jumps as she can in as short of a time as possible knowing that each trip brings her closer to the answers she seeks. In the meantime, her adventures bring her closer to the people she loves as well as solves a few mysteries - while raising others. Still, the effect on her body accelerates, pushing her bust into huge sizes as well as increasing her body weight which tests her resolve. Despite her loss of control, she keeps going forward into the unknown.

Chp. 5: Back on Track
Elizabeth has discovered a rhythm that allows her to maintain the body she desires, however her chest is still growing towards epic sizes. She realizes she must find vessels to dump her excess growth, but for now, the pressure is off of her and she is more comfortable with the tasks put in front of her.

Her jumps become more pleasing and she meets new friends who may have implications in her life later on and she also reconciles with one of her family members and old friend with whom she has been out of touch with.

However, she has a peculiar reunion with someone very important important to her that makes her question her entire existence.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-13-2020 at 01:03 PM.