free hit counters
Looking for a female rp to werewolf rp - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-23-2016   #1
Decardo
Process Fan

Looking for a female rp to werewolf rp

Hi,

I used to transformation roleplay via Yahoo messenger a while ago and I'm looking for a female roleplayer who would like to rp with me via AIM, skype etc

Let me know if your interested
Decardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2016   #2
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: Looking for a female rp to werewolf rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlegreenboggart View Post
I have interest. What is RP? I'm ingnorant about this.
It is RolePlay. You have a chat via Skype (for example) with another person to perform some roleplay... she, or you, or both turn into werewolves and so on...it sounds funny, but I am too shy to try, and also it is extremely complicated to find a girl who would be able to do it, anyway.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2016   #3
Decardo
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
It is RolePlay. You have a chat via Skype (for example) with another person to perform some roleplay... she, or you, or both turn into werewolves and so on...it sounds funny, but I am too shy to try, and also it is extremely complicated to find a girl who would be able to do it, anyway.
Yep, what he said.
Unread 08-24-2016   #4
CNash
What would you rather be?

I've done some RP before, but both parties need to be up for some improv writing if you want to do it right, and I've had way too many sessions where I'm the better writer of the two and end up doing most of the "work" while the other party gives one-word responses. It ends up feeling a little unfair.

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2016   #5
Decardo
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNash View Post
I've done some RP before, but both parties need to be up for some improv writing if you want to do it right, and I've had way too many sessions where I'm the better writer of the two and end up doing most of the "work" while the other party gives one-word responses. It ends up feeling a little unfair.
Yep, we would have some great sessions, personally I fav the werewolf stuff but she liked the horse, satyr and donkey style stuff so would alternate.

We'd have one of use narrating and the other reacting. If you don't have that its like you said a bit unfair.
Unread 08-24-2016   #6
The_Nameless_One
no title either

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNash View Post
That sounds very familiar. Definitely sucks if the other person really isn't putting any effort into it and you're faced with basically writing the entire roleplay yourself.
The_Nameless_One is offline   Reply With Quote