free hit counters
revert naked - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-10-2008   #1
TLEGG
Leecher

revert naked

All good things must come to an end that even means transformations
But what is it like after these weird ordeals.
Usually there wiser for there experiences. How ever sometimes after there naked.

Post examples here.
TLEGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2008   #2
chachazero90
Process Disciple

Re: revert naked

Nude to clothed.

Luminous arc 1 for the DS has witches that can get dressed automatically after taking a bath.
One of them teases one of the male characters with it.
In fact heres the scene:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rsqTfpR3o-0
chachazero90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2008   #3
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachazero90 View Post
Nude to clothed.

Luminous arc 1 for the DS has witches that can get dressed automatically after taking a bath.
One of them teases one of the male characters with it.
In fact heres the scene:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rsqTfpR3o-0

I don't see the connection between what the original poster said, and what you replied with. Maybe I interpreted his meaning wrong, but I believe he was referring to people reverting to normal from a TF and being naked afterward.

And you seemed to have provided a video involving magical getting dressed powers, which had no transformation to be seen at all, much less the nudity that follows.

edit: If my interpretation was correct then he was referring to things like these I am linking to.

examples from Princess Tutu anime

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 11-10-2008 at 01:14 PM.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2008   #4
jaimehlers
English 真城の城 Webmaster

Moldiver. The process of "transformation" (even though it's more of a super suit type of thing and has minimal process as I recall) destroys whatever they're wearing, so when they revert they're wearing no clothes.
jaimehlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2008   #5
Yeroc
Gone

Like this?
Yeroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2008   #6
Ellzinhand
Lurker

I think what the original poster is trying to get across is that he wants to see where someone transforms and is either reclothed after the transformation, or their clothes transform with them. After the transformation, and a duration of time, the transformation undoes itself, and the clothing remains the same, thus the subject is reverted to nudity. Situational examples:
Girl grows up (14 --> 25), goes shopping, gets new clothes, then reverts out of those new clothes [they fall off]
Girl grows to double/triple/any multiple height, clothes grow with, reverts, clothes stay the same size, she shrinks out of them
Girl shrinks to Barbie doll size, wears Barbie clothes, reverts tearing out of those clothes
Girl regresses to an infant, is put in infant clothing, reverts back to adult, tearing out of clothes

I know I used a girl as a subject, but it could really be anything. There are plenty of ways that this could go.
Ellzinhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2008   #7
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellzinhand View Post
I think what the original poster is trying to get across is that he wants to see where someone transforms and is either reclothed after the transformation, or their clothes transform with them. After the transformation, and a duration of time, the transformation undoes itself, and the clothing remains the same, thus the subject is reverted to nudity. Situational examples:
Girl grows up (14 --> 25), goes shopping, gets new clothes, then reverts out of those new clothes [they fall off]
Girl grows to double/triple/any multiple height, clothes grow with, reverts, clothes stay the same size, she shrinks out of them
Girl shrinks to Barbie doll size, wears Barbie clothes, reverts tearing out of those clothes
Girl regresses to an infant, is put in infant clothing, reverts back to adult, tearing out of clothes

I know I used a girl as a subject, but it could really be anything. There are plenty of ways that this could go.
The original post was never clear on what they were looking for, however as this is "The Process" website, dedicated to female TFs, you must realize that it would only work using a female as the subject.
Unread 12-14-2008   #8
Eldaron
Leecher

whats about that?

http://www.dailymotion.com/tonydoria...es-vanish_sexy
Eldaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2008   #9
Cactus Jack
Fan of the Art of Process

I'm assuming the main poster was talking about someone tfs out of their clothes, say into a rabbit that's too small for them, and later changes back to normal, sans clothes.
Unread 12-15-2008   #10
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus Jack View Post
I'm assuming the main poster was talking about someone tfs out of their clothes, say into a rabbit that's too small for them, and later changes back to normal, sans clothes.
That was my interpretation as well, which is why I provided the links I did earlier.