free hit counters
Amazon Muscle Loss - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-20-2008   #1
vid
Frequent Poster

Amazon Muscle Loss

How about this: A 7 ft. tall amazon becomes a 5 ft. tall shrimp? It has sw elements but includes loss of mass and muscle as well as height.
vid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2008   #2
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Amazon Muscle Loss

Is this a request or an idea?

If it's just an idea I think it sounds interesting, it's not something you usually see around here.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2008   #3
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

This sounds like a very good process. Anything that invovles small shrinks is aces in my book.

Claire's Project
LOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2008   #4
strawman1985
Frequent Poster

It sounds really good to me thas one of my favorite scenarios
strawman1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2008   #5
Kula_chan
Lurker

This may not be exactly what you had in mind, but one of the main characters of the webcomic Pawn is a demon who in her normal form is quite large and well muscled, but very early in the comic is changed into a much smaller and slimmer form, which she spends the majority of the comic as.

It's not very detailed in the process itself (sort of a "poof" transformation), but it sort of fits the kind of scenario you're looking for, if loosely.
Kula_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2008   #6
Milo_Pepper
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid View Post
How about this: A 7 ft. tall amazon becomes a 5 ft. tall shrimp? It has sw elements but includes loss of mass and muscle as well as height.
This kind of SW is really rare and my favorite. I?d love to see an Anna Nichole Smith type slowly reduced to size of a Shawn Johnson.
Milo_Pepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2008   #7
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

The idea in this thread was so infectious that it just wouldn't get out of my head. I just had to write a short story about it. The idea was bouncing around in my head all day and after work I didn't stop writing it until I was done.

It's called Acceptable Losses

June had just finished a complete set of reps on her personal gym when her girlfreind Amy
opened the door to the basement.

"Hey sexy what's happening?" asked June.

"I just finished making us lunch sweety. How about taking a break and coming up stairs
with me?"

"That sounds like a great idea. I was just thinking about taking a break anyways."

Both June and Amy were young and beautifull 24 year old girls. They had met at college and
started going out immediately. They were both fairly tall; June was 6' 8" and Amy was 6' 5". June
had always been quite athletic, but over the last year and a half she had been pumping more iron
than ever gaining at least twenty pounds of pure muscle in the last few months alone. June had
tried to get Amy involved in her work outs, but she had never really gotten into it. Although with
June's encouragement she was in the best shape of her life even with a noticable six-pack!

Lately though when June takes Amy to bed she has been very rough. She's always had a
strength advantage, but now it's almost like she dosen't even know her own strength. She will be
there thrusting with all of her might sending Amy into amazing orgasims, but she's been leaving
bruises from the strap on. And recently Amy was almost sure that June broke her pelvis.

After Amy had her pelvis checked out at the hospital and was sure that she was going to be
alright she was just about tired of being tossed around in the sack and wanted to change things
quickly. She still loved June and knew that she really didn't mean to hurt her so it looked like
she had no way out of her problem.

Just yesterday while Amy was doing some random shopping she came across a small shop that
looked quite new. Even though she had never seen this place before in her life the inside looked
like it was quite old and dusty. Upon her first glance around every thing inside looked very odd.
If she didn't know any better this might be a magic shop. The items inside were ranging from rods
and stones to vials of powders and liquids. When she was almost finished browsing an elderly woman
walked out of a curtain in the back of the room.

"Aaahh my dear I've been expecting you."

"I think that you must mean someone else because I'm just looking around."

"No I think that I have the right person. You are wishing to change your life dramaticly.
You are tired of being the weakest member of your relationship and I got just the thing to help
you."

"Well you might be right, but what kind of help are you offering."

The old woman walked over to the rack of powders and grabbed out one handing it over to
Amy.

"Just put this inside her food and you will see."

"But how did you know..."

"It dosen't matter how I know just take this and go."

"What do I owe you for it?"

"This time it will be free of charge."

"Well, thank you I guess."

After a whole day of thinking it over and not knowing for sure what she should do Amy
decided that she might as well try it out. So she made them a couple bowls of soup lacing June's
with a generous amount of the strange powder that was given to her from that old woman. June was
now over halfway done eating it and seemed to be enjoying herself quite alot.

"Wow Amy this stuff is amazing! This has to be the best chicken soup that I've had in my
life."

"A little seasoning here and there will do wonders my love."

"I don't know what you did, but if you keep cooking like this you might make me fat."

After they both finished their meals June just sat there staring at Amy across the table.

"So beautiful do you want to go to the bedroom and fool around?"

"I thought that you'd never ask!"

Amy started walking up the stairs and was scooped up from behind by her by her girlfeind
that was now ravenous for sex. June set Amy down on the bed and immediately went rummaging through
the dresser drawers for her strap-on. Quickly slipping it on and tightening it up June jumped into
action fucking Amy's brains out.

It started out just like the times before, but slowly Amy could tell a real difference in
the force of June's thrusts. Amy noticed exactly what was happening. Slowly almost like it was
timed by every thrust June's biceps were becoming less and less prominent. Infact it wasn't just
her arms, all of June's muscles were becoming smaller and weaker. But through all of this June had
no idea that any of this was happening. Finally after a minute June looked like she did right
after they met. She was still very strong and had alot more muscle mass than Amy, but June was
still shrinking! For some reason this was really turning Amy on. The more that June shrank the
kinkier Amy began to feel. After a few more minutes June was smaller than ever. She was till
noticably larger than Amy, but if this continued she wouldn't be for too much longer.

After a little more shrinking Amy realized that it wasn't just June's strength that was
shrinking she looked like she had lost at least a foot in height too. June suprisingly had still
not noticed any of this and was still fucking Amy like nothing had happened at all. June's muscles
and height continued to dwindle it might have been that fact alone that sent Amy over into a
massive orgasim.

"Aaaaughg!" toned Amy.

"Oh your more than welcome." replied June.

It was just then that June noticed that the strap-on felt quite lose indeed. This was the
first time ever that it had lossened up she thought that it might be time to go shopping for
another one. When June looked down to fix that problem the sight of her body almost sent her into
shock. She looked like a complete weakling. All of her mass had been zapped out of her how could
this have happened. At that moment she looked up at Amy who now looked quite large indeed. Not
only did she not even lose one ounce of muscle, but she looked like she was at least 9' tall. June
jumped out of bed noticing the starp-on fall to the floor looking completely oversized. As she
looked around June noticed that the whole room looked bigger. It wasn't that Amy had gotten taller
she had shrunk, and by the looks of it alot!

"What's happened to me?"

"Well If you promise not to be mad at me I'll tell you."

"You did this! Why? How?"

"Well I just wanted to know what it was like to be the dominant one for a little while so
I used a little magic and..."

"Magic? What are you talking about? Your not a witch."

"No it wasn't my magic. If it means anything June I didn't mean to scare you like that. I
wasn't really sure that it would work in the first place."

"Can you reverse it?"

"I'm sure that I could. That lady had quite alot to offer there at her shop."

"You better be able to I don't want to be left short and weak my whole life. It was a lot
of hard work to get my body the way I liked it."

Amy looked at the strap-on laying on the floor and picked it up. For the first time ever
she looker quite a bit stronger than June. Not only stronger, but after June shrank down to 4' 8"
she was almost two feet taller than her too.

"Well before I even think about changing you back I'm wanting to have a little fun first."

Amy got ready watching her lover almost tremble at the sight of her.

"Jump up on the bed shorty aren't you ready for a ride?"

June climbed onto what now looked like a king sized bed laying down obediently. Amy who
was having the time of her life mounted gently mounted June easing the dildo into her shrunken
pussy.

"Oh my god that thing feels huge!!!"

"If you think that's huge wait till I get through with you."

I also posted it with my other short stories:

http://www.process-productions.com/f...017#post230017

Claire's Project

Last edited by LOD; 10-21-2008 at 07:11 PM.
Unread 10-21-2008   #8
vid
Frequent Poster

Holy crap, Liveordie was posting while I was writing this. Good story BTW.

I actually got the idea from Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires. I was making some custom characters and a story kind've formed:

Mai Shang (using Huang Gai's move-set, the model was the tallest height and stockiest body with short hair and a scar across her eye) was once a mighty, 7 ft. amazon who towered over most warriors. She was the pride of her tribe because of ferocious strength and quick temper. Then, she met a wandering sorceress named Mi Yu (Medium build and height in a magic gown and using Zuo Ci's weapon). Shang made the mistake of gloating over her might and claimed that mere illusions and tricks could never compare with brute strength. In response, Mi Yu, wanting to give Shang a fate worse than death, cursed the amazon giant, taking away her glorious strength and shrinking her down to slightely under 5 ft tall. The diminished Shang was shunned by the tribe that once worshipped her and made into an outcast. Shang soon adapted to her smaller body and developed a new fighting style (she now uses the shortest height and the lightest build and uses Lu Xun's weapons). She eventually joined in the battle of the Three Kingdoms after hearing a rumor that the sorceress may have joined with Wei as one of Cao Cao's top strategists. In a land of chaos, a cursed warrior will seek her vengence and reclaim her mighty stature.

How's that?

Last edited by vid; 10-21-2008 at 07:23 PM.
vid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2008   #9
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

I like yours as well. There's just something about this type of role reversal.

Claire's Project
Unread 10-22-2008   #10
strawman1985
Frequent Poster

wow very cool stories
strawman1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2008   #11
s2325
Frequent Poster

sequence:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg change4.jpg (48.7 KB, 379 views)
s2325 is offline   Reply With Quote