free hit counters
Searching for a specific image - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-23-2008   #1
EToaster
Process Fan

Searching for a specific image

I've been trying to find a certain image from an obscure website that I can't seem to locate. I saw this image probably 4 or more years ago, so it's very possible that the site doesn't even exist anymore.

Anyway, the image was part of a story. It was something about a strange creature or presence coming into the world and causing what people said to literally come true. Each section was accompanied by a photomorph of the subject. The one in particular that I'm looking for had a woman's boss tell someone to "treat her as part of the furniture", which caused her to merge with her office chair that she was sitting in. From what I remember, in the picture, a skirt was hanging from the bottom of the chair and her legs came out from under it, along with the wheels of the chair.

I may be wrong, but I think the site in general was about mermaids or something. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, or has the image, I'd be very grateful. =)
EToaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2008   #2
Dontino
Bored of being an asshole

Re: Searching for a specific image

Quote:
Originally Posted by EToaster View Post
I may be wrong, but I think the site in general was about mermaids or something.
I have no idea what you're talking about, but it might be in the Mermaids Tail gallery.

http://www.mermaidstail.info/
Dontino is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2008   #3
EToaster
Process Fan

Thank you for the link. I'm 90% sure that this is, in fact, the site I was thinking of, but the image and story that I remember don't appear to be here. Looking around, I noticed he's published a book of short stories, and I think it may be in that now.

Quote:
Follow the plight of a desperate alien child accidentally trapped in our universe as it causes havoc attempting to make contact in "Open a Channel." You will find all these and more in this unforgettable, one-of-a-kind collection.
This sounds very similar to the what I remember.

Edit: Oh, wait! As a matter of fact, here's the image. It's not really as cool as I remember, but that's how it goes. =P

http://www.mermaidstail.info/_books/.../OAC-Chair.jpg

Last edited by EToaster; 06-24-2008 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Found Image
Unread 06-24-2008   #4
spathicblond
Frequent Poster

That story itself sounds interesting. Is their a copy of it anywhere?
spathicblond is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2008   #5
EToaster
Process Fan

The story is available together with several others for 5 dollars on his site. However, having just bought it, I can't really recommend it. There's next to no process or even description of the transformed characters. It seems to rely mainly on the images that go with the story, which are available for free in the Stories section of the gallery. So, just go look at those if you're interested.
Unread 06-28-2008   #6
aceyalone
Leecher

Basically I was trying to find a sequence of pictures too. I think it was from the process forum. It was about a girl turning giant, but with random spoofs. Firstly one of the two legs has grown up, some fingers or her head stayed small untill her whole body turned big. Only thing I remember is that it was black and white cartoon sequence.

Tried to find it many times but no... Anyone has an idea?
aceyalone is offline   Reply With Quote