free hit counters
Short stories collection - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-11-2008   #1
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

Short stories collection (Growth/SW/BE)

Hi and welcome to my short story library. You can checkout at anytime, there's no late fees, and addmitions free!!! You'll find stories of many different processes. And most of them will include more than one!

So far I've posted stories about SW, Mega-GTS, Mini-GTS, BE, and FMG-shrink.

Thanks to everyone who takes there time to read any of them. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Claire's Project

Last edited by LOD; 12-29-2008 at 07:52 AM.
LOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2008   #2
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

A Day in The Life

"What are we going to do!?!"

"I don't know, but we'll have to think of something fast!"

Both Sofie and Jen were trapped under the couch and didn't know how they could escape Jinkers the cat who seemed to think they were it's playthings. Being under 8" tall they couldn't do a thing to stop him from clawing them to death.

"Sofie I have an idea, but you may not like it."

"Whatever it is I'll do it. As long as it doesn't involve me being bait."

"Well, um I told you that you wouldn't like it."

5 hours earlier....

The day started out as normal as can be. Sofie woke-up, cooked breakfast, and got ready for a typical Saturday morning of doing chores. Before she knew it she had already finished the laundry, dishes, and was vacuuming the upstairs bedroom when her telephone rang. She hurried downstairs and picked up to a very excited voice.

"Sofie!! You've got to come over to my house. My brother Ryan just finished his new invention and you have to check it out."

"Jen I'm sure that it's real cool and all, but if I don't finish up my chores today then I won't have a real day off tomorrow."

"Come on he will only be gone for a few hours and I know that he doesn't want me to touch it so it has to be something really amazing."

"Yeah I know what happens when he tells you not to touch something."

"Those doctors were able to remove those tails easily so it's not like we were left with any lasting effects."

"Speak for yourself. I still have a scar on my tailbone that won't go away."

"I think that it looks sexy. It really shows off your nice ass."

"It doesn't matter what you say. I'm not going to let you drag me into one of your stupid misadventures again."

"I'll pay for lunch."

"I said no."

"We could go to anywhere you want."

Thirty minutes later Sofie was driving over to Jen's house telling herself how stupid she was for agreeing to this. Ryan's inventions usually worked, but they didn't always have the desired results. She had once wound up with a monkey's tail, she had grown a third eye, and had even been turned purple once. Ryan was usually able to fix her eventually, but after the monkey's tail incident she didn't even want to tempt fate again. She pulled into Jen's driveway and thought about going right back home, but before she could even turn over the engine Jen was walking out the door to meet her.

"Sofie!!! I'm glad that you came. I just know that this time were really going to have some fun."

"I'm not so sure about that. We always run into problems when your brother's inventions are involved."

"Not always. Don't you remember that his mammary enhancer gave us both these E cup breasts?"

"But that was after he reversed most of it's effects so we could actually walk around."

"You can't tell me that you never imagined what it would be like to have tits the size of a VW Beetle."

"I never did and thanks to you I never will."

"What about those chocolates that made us instantly orgasm when we bit into them?"

"You mean the ones that turned me purple and you red?"

"Okay that was a bad example."

"Oh yeah, there was that one time when his new shampoo made our hair grow all the way down to our asses."

"How can I forget having to get a haircut three times a week for two months. Are you trying to talk me out of this, because if you are you're doing a good job."

"No. It's just that this time I have a really good feeling about this one."

Jen lived in a large three story house that over looked the ocean. Her brother Ryan had a complete lab set up in the basement that he fully funded with his experiments. He didn't always make things that could be released to the general public, but the items that he did really set him and his family up well. Ryan always locked his lab up tightly, but he wasn't the only smart one in the family. Jen could always find a way in. When they arrived at the basement door Jen typed a code into the electronic lock.

"Invalid. Invalid." spouted an electronic voice.

"I can't believe that he changed his password again. It's almost as if he doesn't trust me." She says while pulling a handheld device out from her cleavage.

"I wonder why he would think that Jen?"

"I have no idea." Jen opens up the cover of the security system and plugs in a cord from the handheld. After about thirty seconds of frantic typing she quickly unplugged the device and replaced the cover.

"That should do it."

"Access Granted." Cooed a female voice from nowhere.

The door slid to the side revealing an intricate lab that any scientist on Earth would have a wet dream over. Jen walked over to a cluttered counter top and picked up a stainless steel ray-gun with a dials and switches along the side.

"Wow that looks pretty complicated. Do you know what it's supposed to do."

"He said it was a matter re-arranger."

"You do know that we are made of matter right."

"Of course I do."

"Well could you at least not point that at me until we know what it dose."

"Oh, right." Jen says as she points it toward the ground.

"What are you going to use to test it on?"

"I'm not so sure yet."

Jen led the way back out to the living room looking all around her as she did.

"Oh Jinkers!! Come here kitty kitty."

"No don't use it on Ryan's cat."

"Okay." Jen said sadly. The duo walked toward the kitchen looking for a suitable subject. Jen eyed a basket of fruit and picked an apple off the top.

"This will do."

She sets it on the counter and turns the black dial on the gun to 3. Jen pulled the trigger releasing a volatile neon green beam of light. The fruit was engulfed immediately.

"Whoa!!!"

"Holy Shit!!"

Jen let go of the trigger and the beam instantly disappeared. The apple still held it's neon green glow though.

"Hey you've just invented glow in the dark fruit." joked Sofie.

Just as soon as the glow started to fade the apple began to grow. It swelled up to the size of a softball and then up to a basket ball finally stopping about the size of a beach-ball. The two girls stood there amazed at what had to be the largest apple on Earth.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" posed Jen.

"As long as you don't make us too big."

"You've been 5' 1" your whole life you don't want to see what it would be like to be over seven feet tall?"

"I'm sure that would be cool for a while, but..."

"No buts you are always complaining about how short you are and I certainly don't like being 5' 4" so I'm definitely doing it."

Jen adjusted the dial on the gun back to 1 and handed it to Sofie.

"Shoot me."

"Are you sure? It might not work the same way on you."

"I'm sure it will. Why wouldn't it?"

"Okay if you really want me to." Sofie pulled the trigger painting Jen in a neon green glow. She let go and watched to see what happened. Just like the apple Jen's glow began to fade and with it came her growth spurt. She shot up quickly in seconds reaching 6' 6" almost instantly.

"Whoa I'm feeling a bit dizzy." she steadies herself on a chair as she levels off at 7' 4". After growing a full two feet in height Jen looked very imposing to Sofie. This girl was only a few inches taller than her mere seconds ago and now she towered over her.

"Jen you're a giantess."

"Here hand me that so you can be one too." Sofie surrendered the gun, but was still transfixed by the site of Jen's tits that were now quite enormous.

"Lets see what it would look like if we increase the power on this sucker."

"No wait!!" warned Sofie, but she was too late Jen had already shot her with the fourth setting.

The petite girl started out her day at 5' 1", but within seconds she was 5' 9", then 6' 5", then 7' 4" staring Jen right into the eyes. She wasn't stopping there because she was 8' even before Jen could blink her eyes. Sofie had to kneel down because her head hit the ceiling.

"Ouch!!"

"Sofie oh my god!!"

when Sofie opened her eyes she was looking Jen in the eyes once again. She was taller than Jen while she was on her knees. She had to be over ten feet tall.

"Jen you better hope that you can reverse this."

"I didn't think that you would get that big."

"Jen I won't even be able to fit through the door to my house. Here give me that thing so I can find a way to return to normal."

"I'm sure that I can figure it out."

"All I need you to do is test that thing on me again." said Sofie as she reached for the ray-gun.

Sofie and Jen both tugged over the device turning it's dials and flipping it's switches in the process. All of a sudden the gun flew out of their grasp and landed on the floor misfiring. The girls looked up just in time to see themselves get swallowed by the beam of light.

"Look what you did."

"Me it was you that tried to take it from me."

"We're probably going to tear your house to shreds."

The two girls waited for their growth to continue, but were almost relieved when they began to shrink. In no time at all Sofie shrank back down to 8'. Jen shrank right along with her back down to her old height of 5' 4".

"Oh man I liked being tall." to her surprise her shrinking didn't stop there bringing her down to 4' 8". "This doesn't look good I'm still shrinking."

"I am too. Look I'm not even seven feet tall anymore." in fact Sofie was 6' 7".

Jen kept seeing the world around her getting larger. She couldn't even see over the counter top and was still getting smaller.

"This is pretty crazy. I'm almost three feet tall; it's like I'm a kid again."

Meanwhile Sofie caught up to and passed her old height continuing to shrink even more.

when Jen shrank down to 2' 4" she started to get scared. "Just how small are we going to end up?"

"I don't know, but our shrinking couldn't last too much longer."

Sofie was wrong and didn't know how wrong she was till she was 2' 9".

Jen was under two feet tall and getting smaller by the second and was now hoping that they would still be able to pick up the ray-gun when their shrinking stopped. But to her dismay her shrinking showed no sign of stopping bringing her down to 1' 5", 1'2", 10", 8", and finally stopping at barely over 5" tall. Her house looked like an alien world with mountain sized chairs and counters that went hundreds of feet into the sky. She was able to spot a tiny figure in the distance walking toward her and seen that it was Sofie.

"Jen are you okay?" Sofie yelled out across the valley of hardwood.

"I think so."

"Where is the shrink-ray?"

"I think that it is over toward the living room."

Sofie approached Jen and noticed that she was quite a bit smaller than her indeed. Sofie was seven and a half inches tall and little Jen's head didn't even come up to her breasts.

"Wow you are pretty tiny."

"We both are."

"Yeah, but you're still like a midget compared to me."

"Are you really trying to take pride in being the smallest giantess on Earth."

After a little more teasing they decided that they were tired of being doll sized and it was time to make their long walk to the ray-gun. It seemed like they had been walking for over a mile before Jen could see a flash of light shine off of the steel body of the device.

"I can see it!"

"So can I. It's not too much farther."

AS they were approaching their destination a sound ripped through the air like thunder. It sounded like the roar of a very large lion. that was when Sofie noticed Jinkers coming towards them with curiosity in it's eyes.

"Oh shit it's Jinkers run!!"

"Where to?"

"The couch should be around the corner in the living room just hope that we can make it."

The tiny girls ran their asses off with Jinkers coming up behind them fast. At the last second Sofie and Jen plunged under the couch escaping Jinker's ounce by mere inches. Jinkers tried to sweep it's claws towards them thankfully with out scoring a hit. They seemed to be just out of his reach. Under the couch was a world all to itself. Even though they cleaned regularly there was plenty of dust and dirt all over the carpet. Jen also noticed a red M&M that had escaped her a few days ago. At her new size it looked like it was a little bit larger than a football.

"What are we going to do!?!"

"I don't know, but we'll have to think of something fast!"

Jen looked over at the M&M and back at Sofie and inspiration hit her.

"Sofie I have an idea, but you may not like it."

"Whatever it is I'll do it. As long as it doesn't involve me being bait."

"Well, um I told you that you wouldn't like it."

She walked over and tried to pick up the piece of candy. She could barely lift it because it was so heavy.

"Shit I forgot that I was eating the peanut kind. Sofie take this please."

Sofie took it from her with ease and marveled at how much stronger she was compared to Jen.

"All right we are only going to have one chance at this. What I want you to do is when I peek out the side of the couch and get Jinkers' attention creep out the other side and toss the Candy toward the kitchen floor. Hopefully Jinkers will run over there to it and I will be able to run over to the ray-gun."

"What good will that do with me under here?"

"I'm thinking about shrinking Jinkers."

"Let's just hope that it works because I don't think that we have any room for error."

After composing herself Jen thought that she was as ready as she would ever be. She came out on the front side of the couch and stomped around wildly.

"Hey Jinkers get your ass over here."

This part of her plan was working perfectly because Jinkers came strait for her. After another narrow escape Jen motioned for Sofie to do her part. She crawled out and readied herself for a wild toss. The candy flew out of her hands and made it all the way to the hardwood floor of the kitchen skidding across the slick wood.

At once Jinkers' ears perked up and he darted for the kitchen. Jen took her only chance and ran as fast as she could over to the device. Jinkers reached the M&M and batted it between it's paws trying to figure it out. Jen peered down the barrel and noticed that Sofie had put Jinkers at just the right trajectory for her shot. Jen pushed with all over her might at the trigger and it wouldn't budge.

"Shit!!" she exclaimed positioning herself better to get more leverage. The trigger was about one-fifth her size and it was like trying to push a boulder. Eventually she could feel it give and the gun shot it's beam out across the room barely hitting the cat Which was surprised so much it jumped in the air. When Jinkers landed he had already started shrinking and was as small as a kitten.

"Yessss!!! Woooooow!!" exclaimed the tiny marksman.

"It worked Jen!!! Your plan worked!!!" Sofie walked over toward her and they jumped in each other's arms embracing for about a minute.

"Now how about us returning to normal?"

"Great idea. But I'll have to go first because I don't think I could push that trigger again even if I had to."

Jen walked into the line of fire while Sofie examined the settings on the ray- gun. The dial had been turned all the way up to 9 and the switch was set on the setting marked decrease. She flipped the switch over to increase with a little bit of strength and walked over to the trigger.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah."

She was easily able to push in the trigger hitting Jen dead on with the neon green beam. A minute later there was a giantess peering over her and grabbing up the device.

"Stand still there little one. I don't want to miss."

Jen didn't want to take the chance of Sofie crashing through her roof so she turned the dial to 8 and fired away. Sofie grew before her eyes climbing up and up. Before too long she was knee high, then up to her waist, growing further she was up to her boobs. The ray-gun returned Jen to 7' 4" and didn't know what height Sofie would stop at, but she knew Sofie wouldn't grow as large as she was before. Sofie's growth finally stopped at 7' 9" and was content with that.

"Wow, we're back to a normal height."

"Yeah and I want it to stay that way so put that thing back where you found it."

"You can't tell me that you didn't have fun."

"We shrank down to under a foot tall, walked a few miles to find the ray-gun, and were chased by a gigantic house cat. You have a real fucked up idea about fun."

"The day isn't over with yet."

The End
Attached Files
File Type: txt A Day in The Life.txt (16.3 KB, 34 views)

Claire's Project

Last edited by LOD; 11-02-2008 at 07:07 AM.
Unread 10-18-2008   #3
Logan73
Frequent Poster

Re: Short stories collection

This is great, although entirely too short I hope you'll consider continuing it because I really think it could go places.
Logan73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2008   #4
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

I've had so many people ask me that I'll probably write a part 2 pretty soon. But I am halfway through another short story and after that I'll start chapter 6 of Kim's story so it might be a few weeks. Btw I like your remote story. It's very nice.

Claire's Project
Unread 10-19-2008   #5
Logan73
Frequent Poster

Thank you very much! I have a few other ideas, but have been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance to write them. I have been so enjoying all your stories. They contain exactly the kind of growth I like and there is a shortage of good writers in the genre. I look forward to anything you choose to post!
Unread 10-20-2008   #6
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

Formula #169

After three months of hard work she had finally finished it. She had failed about two hundred times but this version of her formula worked. Lisa held it up to the light flowing through her bedroom window dazzled by the way the tiny bubbles were forming at the bottom and slowly rising to the surface. She just knew that this was going to change her life forever. She could end world hunger and bring forth world peace. But just then her older sister Janell opened the door.

"Hey mom said that you better finish up the rest of the chores or else."

"But isn't that your job tonight."

"I don't have time to. I have got a date tonight."

"But that isn't fair I was just about to walk over to Tiffany's house. She's expecting me."

"Like I care what you two dikes are doing, I'm going out and hopefully getting laid."

"Tiff and I aren't like that."

"Yeah right. What is that in your hand."

Just then Lisa realized that she was still holding the sample vial of her formula up toward the sun light so she quickly tried to hide it behind her back.

"What are you trying to hide over there. Show it to me."

Janell walked across the room and leaned down into her sister's face trying to intimidate Lisa with her larger size.

"Hand it over!"

"No I can't."

"What is it drugs or something."

"You don't understand, this is very important. I can't just hand it over to you."

"You better or I'll take it."

"Please Jan don't. I'll do your chores for you just leave me alone."

"It must be something really bad if your going to do my chores without me threatening to hurt you."

Lisa couldn't let Janell take her formula from her at any cost. What was she going to do? If Janell turned this physical like she usually did there was no way that she could stop her.

Janell used her larger arms to reach around Lisa's back grabbing a hold of one of her wrists.

"Stop it!!"

"Give it up shorty."

Janell out muscled Lisa pulling her arm around to see that her hand was empty. Janell twisted Lisa's arm sending pain shooting through her.

"Give it up and I'll stop."

"No."

Janell wrenched even harder bringing tears into her little sister's eyes and almost dislocating her shoulder.

"Aaaghhhh!!!"

"Why don't you just hand it over. It's not like you can hold out much longer."

"You.... don't... under... understand."

Janell let go over her sister's arm and just when she thought that the onslaught was over with Janell grabbed a hold of her other wrist turning Lisa around to see what was such a big deal. The glass vial held a reddish liquid that looked slightly carbonated.

"What the hell is that."

"None of your business."

"I'm going to make it my business."

Janell clawed the vial out of Lisa's hand looking at it intensely. She removed the cap smelling it's sweet aroma.

"No don't. Be careful Janell just put that lid back on there."

"What are you talking about this looks just like strawberry soda."

"You've got to believe me. It might be very dangerous if used improperly."

"Please, I know that you have an uncontrollable imagination, but I'm a little too old for this."

She took the potion up to her lips and took a little sip from it.

"No! Wait! Stop!"

It was very viscous almost like syrup, but the taste was so bitter sweet that she tried to spit it out.

"Uuughh that tastes disgusting. Why didn't you tell me it tasted so bad."

"I really wish that you didn't do that. It wasn't meant to be tested on humans. I'm not sure what it will do to you."

Lisa was a first year chemistry major at the local university. Her along with her lab partner Tiffany started out making this as a side project after class. But after the first few versions of the formula worked out better than they were even hoping it turned into a real obsession. It was started out as a super fertilizer meant to help plant production, but it dramatically changed in the coming weeks because it was able to accelerate their growth rate exponentially. This latest version of the formula that they dubbed #169 not only made them grow from a seedling to a fully grown plant within a day, but it increased the nutrients found in them by quite a lot. Earlier at school Lisa had synthesised enough of the potion to test it on fruit trees that they would plant in Tiffany's backyard.

"What do you mean testing on humans?"

"That was a fertilizer formula that we developed in the lab at school. With all of the different compounds that we used to develop it it might even be toxic. You could die Jan."

"Well I'm still here so it must be sa.... aaauugh" all of a sudden Janell screamed and fell over holding her chest like she was having a heart attack.

"Janell!!!"

"My chest feels like it's on fire!!!"

She laid their in what seemed like forever feeling the most intense pain she had ever felt in her life until all the pain miraculously disappeared. She sat up with a scowl on her face.

"You little bitch. You almost killed me!"

"What? I tried to stop you."

Janell got up and looked herself over hoping she didn't have any leaves growing anywhere. She didn't thank god, but there was one thing.

"Do you think that my boobs look bigger?"

Small breasts had always ran in their family. Janell had never grown any lager than an A cup and had always been self conscious about them. Now they looked like they were a B cup.

"Now that you mention it, yes."

Then right before their eyes they started to grow again pulling her shirt tight across them. They jumped almost strait to a D cup and didn't stop there. Janell's tee shirt started to rip across the back from the pressure of her ever increasing rack. Lisa stood back stunned at her sister's transformation. She knew that the formula would at least give them a noble prize, but now she new that it could end up being a cash cow.

"Lisa just look at me! I'm stacked!"

Janell continued to grow even larger tearing her shirt to rags exposing herself right in front of her sister. In any other situation this would have been uncomfortable, but now that she had huge F cup breasts she felt no need to cover them.

"I don't think that's the only thing that's happening to you."

"What do you mean?"

But that was when her bangs fell over her eyes. she pushed them back and felt her hair which now was at least 5 inches longer than it was this morning. And was still growing by the second. It flowed past her shoulders and quickly started to lengthen down her back. Before too long it had grown all the way down to her ass.

"Um I hope that this side-effect stops soon because I don't have time to have a hair cut and shop for new clothes before my date."

"You're still going out? The least you can do after my formula upgraded you is do your own chores."

"If you think that I'm just going to stay at home now you must be joking. Just look at me!"

"I am looking at you. Nothing that you own fits you now. What are you going to do go shopping naked?"

"I'll figure something out shrimp."

Janell began to walk out the door when the next side-effect of Lisa's potion began to take affect. Her first shrink spurt sent her down three inches. Janell had always been an amazing 6' 3", but now she only stood 6'. Lisa immediately noticed her sister's change in height.

"Um Jan." She shrank three more inches.

"What is it now squirt." Janell shrank again down to 5' 6".

"Jan I think that there's another side-effect." As she turned around to look at her little sister she shrank again to 5' 3".

"What are you... oh my god!!!"

Janell now stood at 5' even and her little sister Lisa didn't look so little any more. In Fact she was almost as tall as she was. Lisa had always been small for her age. And it didn't surprise her that she stopped growing at 14 leaving her 4' 11". As her older sister Janell shrank once again she had finally edged her by two inches.

"You're shrinking Jan."

"I can see that. Don't just stand there fix me!!"

"I can't. Like I told you it wasn't supposed to be used on humans. I don't even know how I could even begin to reverse this."

"You better or I'll... I'll...." She shrank in mid sentence down to 4' 6"

"You'll what force me to."

"Please could you at least try!"

"Sure, but first I've got to go over and get Tiffany because there's no way that I can come up with an antidote on my own."

"No I don't want anyone to see me like this."

"Well you'll just have to deal with it shorty." It felt so good to turn those words back at her after so my years.

"In fact you might be stuck like this for quite a while. It took us about three months and over 150 tries to come up with formula #169. Who knows how long it would take to figure out what happened to you."

"You mean that I could be stuck this small forever!"

Lisa watched her sister shrink again down to 4' 3".

"Or you could be even smaller."

"Okay whatever just hurry up and get her. Hopefully you'll be able to fix me before my date tonight."

Lisa capped the formula and walked pasted her now petite sister toward the door.

"I'll be right back Jan. Don't go anywhere or get any smaller. And you might want to pull up your panties before Tiffany gets here."

Janell looked down at the pile of over sized clothes at her feet.

"Shit!! Come on hurry up."

Janell watched as her sister ran down stairs. What was she going to do if she shrank any more? It's not like she wasn't small enough already, but there was no way she could go through life under four feet tall.

She walked over to Lisa's bed and climbed up on top of it. This was crazy it was like she was a little kid again. She picked up the remote to Lisa's T.V., it felt huge in her hands. She sat there on the bed watching one of her favorite shows for about ten minutes before she shrank three more inches down to 4' even.

"Shit! They better get here soon before I turn into a midget."

About twenty minutes after that Janell could hear the door knob turn. Lisa entered followed by Tiffany who looked around the room curiously. She spotted Janell who looked down right frightened by the sight of the two girls.

"I can't believe it Lisa. How on Earth is this possible. Our formula was only meant to work on plants. And it accelerated their growth not shrank them."

"Well for a little while there it was making her grow. Just look at her hair and breasts."

"Stand up and come over here Janell so I can get a better look at you."

Janell slid off the bed having to drop down the last few inches to the floor.

Tiffany wasn't a very tall person (she only stood 5' 2"), but now she was over a foot taller than Janell.

"Well at least you didn't shrink too much while I was gone."

"Yeah and I think that it finally stopped too."

Tiffany knelled down and grabbed Janell by her left tit.

"Wow they do look very large on her frame. And just like I thought they are full of milk."

"Milk, but I'm not even pregnant."

"This was a formula built for plants. It made you highly fertile and ready to bare young. It would also explain your long hair because it increased the production of your natural proteins and other nutrients. But for the life of me I don't know how you shrank."

"You were able to do this, can't you at least try to come up with an antidote."

"Okay we'll get right to work on it tomorrow right after class."

"Tomorrow, but I have a date tonight."

"Hello, the college labs are closed right now. What do you expect us to do break in. I guess you better hope that he likes short women."

"I'm not going to go out like this!!"

"Well at least you'll have enough time to catch up on your chores."

The End.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Formula #169.txt (11.6 KB, 22 views)

Claire's Project

Last edited by LOD; 11-02-2008 at 07:12 AM.
Unread 10-20-2008   #7
Logan73
Frequent Poster

That will teach her to be such a big bully! I like how justice is always well served in these stories.
Unread 10-21-2008   #8
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

Acceptable Losses

This is the first time that I've written anything like this. This story was inspired by this thread:

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=14368

Acceptable Losses

June had just finished a complete set of reps on her personal gym when her girlfriend Amy
opened the door to the basement.

"Hey sexy what's happening?" asked June.

"I just finished making us lunch sweety. How about taking a break and coming up stairs
with me?"

"That sounds like a great idea. I was just thinking about taking a break anyways."

Both June and Amy were young and beautiful 24 year old girls. They had met at college and
started going out immediately. They were both fairly tall; June was 6' 8" and Amy was 6' 5". June
had always been quite athletic, but over the last year and a half she had been pumping more iron
than ever gaining at least twenty pounds of pure muscle in the last few months alone. June had
tried to get Amy involved in her work outs, but she had never really gotten into it. Although with
June's encouragement she was in the best shape of her life even with a noticeable six-pack!

Lately though when June takes Amy to bed she has been very rough. She's always had a
strength advantage, but now it's almost like she doesn't even know her own strength. She will be
there thrusting with all of her might sending Amy into amazing orgasms, but she's been leaving
bruises from the strap on. And recently Amy was almost sure that June broke her pelvis.

After Amy had her pelvis checked out at the hospital and was sure that she was going to be
alright she was just about tired of being tossed around in the sack and wanted to change things
quickly. She still loved June and knew that she really didn't mean to hurt her so it looked like
she had no way out of her problem.

Just yesterday while Amy was doing some random shopping she came across a small shop that
looked quite new. Even though she had never seen this place before in her life the inside looked
like it was quite old and dusty. Upon her first glance around every thing inside looked very odd.
If she didn't know any better this might be a magic shop. The items inside were ranging from rods
and stones to vials of powders and liquids. When she was almost finished browsing an elderly woman
walked out of a curtain in the back of the room.

"Aaahh my dear I've been expecting you."

"I think that you must mean someone else because I'm just looking around."

"No I think that I have the right person. You are wishing to change your life dramatically.
You are tired of being the weakest member of your relationship and I got just the thing to help
you."

"Well you might be right, but what kind of help are you offering."

The old woman walked over to the rack of powders and grabbed out one handing it over to
Amy.

"Just put this inside her food and you will see."

"But how did you know..."

"It doesn't matter how I know just take this and go."

"What do I owe you for it?"

"This time it will be free of charge."

"Well, thank you I guess."

After a whole day of thinking it over and not knowing for sure what she should do Amy
decided that she might as well try it out. So she made them a couple bowls of soup lacing June's
with a generous amount of the strange powder that was given to her from that old woman. June was
now over halfway done eating it and seemed to be enjoying herself quite a lot.

"Wow Amy this stuff is amazing! This has to be the best chicken soup that I've had in my
life."

"A little seasoning here and there will do wonders my love."

"I don't know what you did, but if you keep cooking like this you might make me fat."

After they both finished their meals June just sat there staring at Amy across the table.

"So beautiful do you want to go to the bedroom and fool around?"

"I thought that you'd never ask!"

Amy started walking up the stairs and was scooped up from behind by her by her girlfriend
that was now ravenous for sex. June set Amy down on the bed and immediately went rummaging through
the dresser drawers for her strap-on. Quickly slipping it on and tightening it up June jumped into
action fucking Amy's brains out.

It started out just like the times before, but slowly Amy could tell a real difference in
the force of June's thrusts. Amy noticed exactly what was happening. Slowly almost like it was
timed by every thrust June's biceps were becoming less and less prominent. In Fact it wasn't just
her arms, all of June's muscles were becoming smaller and weaker. But through all of this June had
no idea that any of this was happening. Finally after a minute June looked like she did right
after they met. She was still very strong and had a lot more muscle mass than Amy, but June was
still shrinking! For some reason this was really turning Amy on. The more that June shrank the
kinkier Amy began to feel. After a few more minutes June was smaller than ever. She was till
noticeably larger than Amy, but if this continued she wouldn't be for too much longer.

After a little more shrinking Amy realized that it wasn't just June's strength that was
shrinking she looked like she had lost at least a foot in height too. June surprisingly had still
not noticed any of this and was still fucking Amy like nothing had happened at all. June's muscles
and height continued to dwindle it might have been that fact alone that sent Amy over into a
massive orgasm.

"Aaaaughg!" toned Amy.

"Oh your more than welcome." replied June.

It was just then that June noticed that the strap-on felt quite lose indeed. This was the
first time ever that it had loosened up she thought that it might be time to go shopping for
another one. When June looked down to fix that problem the sight of her body almost sent her into
shock. She looked like a complete weakling. All of her mass had been zapped out of her how could
this have happened. At that moment she looked up at Amy who now looked quite large indeed. Not
only did she not even lose one ounce of muscle, but she looked like she was at least 9' tall. June
jumped out of bed noticing the strap-on fall to the floor looking completely over sized. As she
looked around June noticed that the whole room looked bigger. It wasn't that Amy had gotten taller
she had shrunk, and by the looks of it a lot!

"What's happened to me?"

"Well If you promise not to be mad at me I'll tell you."

"You did this! Why? How?"

"Well I just wanted to know what it was like to be the dominant one for a little while so
I used a little magic and..."

"Magic? What are you talking about? Your not a witch."

"No it wasn't my magic. If it means anything June I didn't mean to scare you like that. I
wasn't really sure that it would work in the first place."

"Can you reverse it?"

"I'm sure that I could. That lady had quite a lot to offer there at her shop."

"You better be able to I don't want to be left short and weak my whole life. It was a lot
of hard work to get my body the way I liked it."

Amy looked at the strap-on laying on the floor and picked it up. For the first time ever
she looker quite a bit stronger than June. Not only stronger, but after June shrank down to 4' 8"
she was almost two feet taller than her too.

"Well before I even think about changing you back I'm wanting to have a little fun first."

Amy got ready watching her lover almost tremble at the sight of her.

"Jump up on the bed shorty aren't you ready for a ride?"

June climbed onto what now looked like a king sized bed laying down obediently. Amy who
was having the time of her life mounted gently mounted June easing the dildo into her shrunken
pussy.

"Oh my god that thing feels huge!!!"

"If you think that's huge wait till I get through with you."

The End
Attached Files
File Type: txt Acceptable Losses.txt (7.5 KB, 21 views)

Claire's Project

Last edited by LOD; 11-02-2008 at 07:14 AM.
Unread 12-24-2008   #9
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

The Greatest Gift Of All

This was a request made by MaxJ1800. It contains depictions of sex and violence and the following mini-gts, mega-gts, insertion, destruction of property.

'The Greatest Gift of All'
By: Liveordie83

Elizabeth sat in her apartment looking at the clock getting even more anxious with each passing second. Doug said that he was going to be there at 7:00 to pick her up and take her out for dinner on her birthday. Now it was 9:00, he wasn't answering his phone, and she was starving. Earlier that day she had been over to her parent's house and had told them that she couldn't eat with them; even though her mom was making her favorites!

She turned away from the clock for a second to admire the gift that she had gotten from her Aunt Beatrix who was traveling through Europe. It was a golden pendant with very unique symbols etched on both sides. The note stated that Beatrix had bought it at a bazaar in Romania. The light gleaned off it as she turned it over in her hand looking at the backside( At least she considered it the backside.) for the millionth time tonight.

Elizabeth looked at the clock once more seeing that it was already 9:15. What was she going to do? She couldn't just sit here all night long without eating. Taking a chance she pulled out her cellphone and pressed redial once more. All that she was greeted with was Doug's voice-mail.

"Doug, where are you? I'm starving. Please call me." (click)

"Why won't he answer?" she says angrily.

Elizabeth goes back to staring at the clock unconsciously tugging at her skin tight bra. She was contemplating just forgetting about him and ordering a pizza. why did she give up dinner at her parent's house for this? She didn't notice as her dress slightly crept up her legs revealing the upper half of her calves. She pulled out her cell-phone again and pressed redial.

"Shit!!" she exclaimed getting his voice-mail. (click)

All of a sudden she could feel something closing around her neck making her feel uncomfortable. She tugged at her dress that for whatever reason seemed to be tightening around her neck. she looked down and was floored at what she saw. It looked like her dress which minutes ago fit just fine was about two sizes too small. She stood up and ran in to her bathroom looking at herself in the mirror. She looked utterly ridiculous. How could she go out to eat like this? Then she could feel her bra cutting into her sides and it was getting a little painful.

"What is going on?"

Her dress inched up her legs even more stopping this time just bellow her knees. She could feel pain all over her body as all of her clothes even her shoes were squeezing her body like an anaconda.

"Why are my clothes shrinking? I must be hallucinating." she said pulling out her cell-phone to call 911.

She freaked at the sight of her smaller phone. Her fingers were now so large that she could barely push one button at a time. She looked back into the mirror realizing that it wasn't her clothes that were changing. She was huge. At her former height of 5' 4" she didn't have to bend down to see her face in the mirror. Now at 6' 8" she was taller than her vanity, and almost larger than the door frame. She quickly exited the bathroom before she was too big to fit out of the door going into her living room.

"What am I going to do? I can't let Doug see me like this." but thinking of Doug again made her angry instead of embarrassed. She was larger than him now and had a lot to say to him when he got here.

Elizabeth's straining dress started to look more like a mini-skirt on her as she grew beyond 7' tall. The shoulders and neck had finally started to rip bringing some relief to her, but not much because her bra and panties were as painful as ever. Her dress started to give away around her abs tearing just enough to bring them into view. Now she was edging 8' and had to fall to her knees so that she didn't crash threw the ceiling. The only thing that she could think of was getting out of her apartment. It didn't matter to her that the only thing that was left of her dress was the frill that now barely covered her enlarging ass. Elizabeth crawled toward her door trying to escape. Now at 9' 3" she almost got her expanding shoulder's caught in the door frame, but squeezed through fast enough to make it. But just as she thought she was out safely Elizabeth's nice ass just wouldn't budge. She pulled forward with all of her might trying to unwedge herself from the door-frame and succeeded, but not without tearing her panties completely off.

She pulled herself off the ground and stood up and up looking at her building which now looked quite small indeed. Her bra which didn't seem to be covering much more than her nipples finally gave up releasing her tit's from their confinement. Her growth seemed to have stopped for now leaving her just above 11' tall. She stood there naked except for her new pendant which seemed to have grown along with her. Knowing there was no way that she could possibly fit back inside her apartment to find her cell-phone, Elizabeth decided that her next move was to go over to Doug's house so that she could at least start finding a way to return to normal.

Elizabeth tried her hardest not to be seen by anyone as she made her 10 block journey. She hid behind trees, jumped into backyards, and stayed in the shadows as much as possible. Her stealth was short lived though because the next yard that she entered was being guarded by a loud dog. It's bark startled her making her trip over the fence she was stepping over.

"OOphhh!" she grunted as she hit the ground.

Elizabeth quickly got up brushing dirt off of her beautiful tits. Just as she was moving on to the next yard a neighbor boy stuck his head out the window catching a glimpse of her nice ass disappearing into the shadows. She was more than careful as she finished her journey; not wanting to cause another scene.

Finally Elizabeth reached Doug's house noticing his car was parked outside. She had to kneel down to crawl on his porch trying hard not to put all of her weight down on the creaking boards. Leaning in she knocked gently on the door. Again she waited with no answer at all from him.

"Doug. Open up it's me!" she said knocking harder this time.

"Come on Doug I know you're home." she was getting angry again and even without her clothes on she could feel herself growing all over. She quickly crawled out from the porch bumping her head in the process.

"Ouch!" Elizabeth exclaimed as she stood up to her new height of 12' 7".

Slowly she continued to grow past 13' and was now able to see into an upstairs window. Peering into Doug's bathroom she was able to see a faint light from under the door that led to his bedroom. Elizabeth walked around to the other side of the house leaving gigantic footprints from her increasing weight. What Elizabeth saw when she looked into Doug's bedroom sent her into shock.

Doug was fucking some slut up the ass and looked like he was having the time of his life. She didn't know what to do. Why was he doping this? Suddenly a rage unlike she had ever experienced before welled up inside of her.

"Doug!!! You selfish prick!!" she screamed shaking the window pane with her voice alone.

This startled both of the entwined lovers making them fall off the bed. They looked up from out of the entangled bedsheets looking at the growing set of eyes that were staring at them trough the window.

"What the hell are you doing Doug. Did you happen to forget what day it was?"

The large voice booming outside of his house was quite familiar to him indeed.

"Lizzy? Is that you?"

"Who else do you think it is!" she shouted angrily.

"Oh shit, I forgot her birthday." he whispered to the girl trying to cower next to his bed. "Lizzy what happened to you?".

"My 'Boyfriend' didn't show up for my birthday and I found him sleeping with some slut!"

"Hey I'm not a slut!" yelled the normal sized blond toward the furious giantess.

"Shut up bitch!!" Elizabeth growled as she burst her arm through the window trying to snap her tiny neck. She missed giving them enough time to make an escape. Elizabeth pulled her arm out having to bend down to see inside the small room. As they opened the door and ran down the hallway the blond turned around looking Elizabeth right in the eyes.

"Cindy Watson? You fucking Bitch I'll kill you!!!" screamed Elizabeth as she reached in once more missing her as she rounded the corner. "Shit!!!" cursed the giantess as she smashed Doug's bed in her furry. Elizabeth was livid; she pounded her fists through the walls bringing the ceiling down in Doug's bedroom. Elizabeth continued to crush his house wanting to find them in the rubble afterwards.

Then she heard a car start up in the front yard. She stood up to her new height of 25' and seen Doug's car speeding down the road.

"You think that you can escape me?" she said as she bounded over the remains of Doug's house. Elizabeth ran down the road crushing the black-top with her bare feet. She was just about to catch up to them when Doug made a sudden turn down a side street. Elizabeth almost fell, but was able to quickly balance herself and make the turn. Doug made turn after turn trying to loose the pissed off giantess hot on his tail, but accidentally pulled down a dead end.

Elizabeth stood outside of the small alleyway looking down at the toy-sized car with it's tiny and frightened passengers. Doug shifted into reverse and tried to blast right between her legs. But Elizabeth caught him almost crushing the car's roof with her grip. She brought the car up 40' to her eye level leering in at the screaming couple.

"Get out of that car this instant!!" she ordered.

Doug and Cindy did as they were told exiting the car into Elizabeth's hand. She quickly picked the car up tossing it carelessly over her shoulder.

"So you two were wanting to have sex on my birthday? Without inviting me!!"

"Lizzy let me explain." squeaked Doug.

"Oh I've seen your explanation Dougie. If your wanting sex I can give you sex." said Elizabeth as she shoved them both into her cavernous pussy.

For the moment Elizabeth's anger was appeased as she felt those two squirming inside of her sending pleasure up and down her spine. She walked away into the night with only one thought.

"Where can a 50' girl find something to eat around here?"

The End
Attached Files
File Type: txt Request #1.txt (10.3 KB, 7 views)

Claire's Project
Unread 12-25-2008   #10
lalilu
spicy

acceptable losses was amazing. a follow up of any kind would be an amazing sequal due to the sheer greatness of its predecessor
Unread 12-25-2008   #11
lalilu
spicy

formula 169 was also a great story. you are a truly gifted writer
Unread 12-26-2008   #12
lalilu
spicy

a day in the life was also very entertaining. great work, excellent work