free hit counters
A Growing Sense of Fear - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-29-2015   #1
LOTP
Lurker

A Growing Sense of Fear

Here is my latest gts/growth story

Brittany Sulivan is an 18 year old Plain Jane, standing at only 5'6". She is currently wearing a white button up blouse and tan khakis at the department store that she works for. She was glad that her ten hour shift was almost over, mainly because she has been on her 9.69" feet all day. The only thing she always dreaded when she got home, was taking off her shoes. Sure it would feel good to free her feet from her size 8 black tennis shoes, but the smell her own foot odor, especially after a long work day, would often make her gag. Her foot odor was unusually strong, so she never went completely barefoot when it could be helped.

As she is walking her area, she stops to look up the flight of stairs to the second floor, a sense of fear creeping up on her. Her acrophobia has always been a problem for her. Heck, even looking up at a high ceiling would cause her to feel a bit weak in the knees. She could have had a better paying job, but she turned it down because it was on the seventeenth floor. She turns her gaze away from the stairs, her long, black hair moving across her ass before it settles, and continues with her job.

All of a sudden, Brittany feels a sharp pain, almost as if something was biting her, on the back of her neck. She quickly raises her right hand and smacks the area, thinking it could be a bug. As she pulls her hand around, she looks at her palm to find, what looks like, the crushed remains of a mosquito. She mutters to herself, now thinking that the back of her neck is going to itch from the bite.

She looks down at her left wrist, her watch saying it is quarter of five. 'Almost time to leave,' she thinks to herself. At this moment, an odd sensation begins to course throughout her entire body. It wasn't painful or anything, but it felt as though her entire body was being stretched. She shakes her head, trying to get past this feeling, but it remains. She takes another look at her watch, not to check the time, because it is starting to feel a bit tight.

"That's odd," she says to herself as she adjusts the leather strap, going up a notch. She thinks nothing more of it as soon as she hears a nearby phone ring. As soon as she picks up the phone, she not only notices that her watch feels tight again, but also her shoes.

"Thank you for calling JC Penny, please hold," she answers.

Again she goes to adjust her watch, and after moving it up by yet another notch, something catches her eye. It looked as though her watch band was slowly closing around her wrist again. She turns her wrist, confused as to what is going on, and just watches as the gap between her wrist and the band closes up again. Before it gets too tight she adjusts it to the final notch.

Picking the phone back up, she answers, "This is Britanny, how may I help you?"

As she is listening to the customer, she notices that her toes feel cramped in her shoes. She tries to ignore it, picking up each foot for a moment in an effort to alleviate the pressure. But as she lifts up her legs, she feels something is off with her pant legs. She looks down to see that they are two inches abover her ankles, when she knows that they always reached her shoes.

"OW!" Suddenly a sharp pain hits her left wrist, causing Brittany to drop the phone. She looks at the source of the pain and sees her watch squeezing her wrist. She tries to undo the strap, but it is too tight. Fortunately for her, one of the pins holding the straps to the watch itself snaps, freeing her wrist.

As she watches the watch hit the floor, she notices that her waistband and shirt feel a bit constricting. But her eyes catch something else, the condition of her shoes. She could see the indentations of her toes on the front of her shoes, and they are becoming more pronounced by the second, her shoe laces are being pushed upwards as her feet are filling the empty space. Her pant legs continued to rise, revealing more of her shins. But what really helped piece things together for her was the fact that the floor seemed to be moving further away.

As Brittany looks up, she notices that her entire perspective has risen by about six inches. She realized that she had Archer's Syndrome and she was growing. Panic was starting to set in. If she was was growing, it would mean that she would be high up, which in turn means that her acrophobia would kick in.

She hears a 'plink' and notices the her waist does not feel as constricted, a quick look down reveals that her button popped off. The buttons on her shirt were straining as gaps began to open in the front iof her shirt. Her bra, becoming tighter against her growing frame, was trying to hold. But it loses the battle as the clasps in the back break, freeing her breasts from one prison.

Brittany has already grown to a solid 6'4", but she can still feel the stretching sensation throughout her body. She then hears two tearing sounds below, and feels a relief of pressure on her feet. A pungent odor enters her nostrils, almost making her gag, while a quick look down tells her something she has already figured out. Her sock clad toes have burst throught the fronts of her shoes, which are sticking out by at least an inch and a half, and are still inching outwards.

Her blouse untucks itself as her torso is lengthening, the zipper of her khakis being forced down as her hips widen. All of a sudden, the top two buttons of her blouse pop off, exposing some cleavage. Two tears form along the seams of her khakis, trying to accomodate her growing thighs. A tearing noise is heard from below as her toes start to tear through the fronts of her socks.

Brttany's breathing becomes quick as her height continues to increase, fearful of how tall she is going to end up. Another ripping sound is heard behind her as the back of her blouse begins to tear. She sits down on the floor, causing the back of her pants to rip open as well, and pulls her knees up to her chest, which also causes another set of tears. She gags a bit since she is now closer to her feet, which are now about 12" long at her 6' 10" stature. Her toes are now fully exposed, her feet seven sizes to big for her shoes. As she leans back againts the counter, she places her expanding hands on the floor. She can feel the carpet moving beneath her palms and long toes.

Brittany's eyes are filled with fear, just from the anticipation of her height. Customers are staring at the 7' growing amazon, who is sitting on the floor. No one is getting close to her, as her foot odor is too strong for anyone to stomach. The tears in her clothes continue to grow as her body does, the seams of her pants continue to tear down the sides if her thighs. The last two buttons of her blouse finaly pop off, exposing her overflowing bra. Her sleeves begin to tear, as the rips in the back of her blouse expands.

Brittany is staring back at the customers, unsure of what she should do. She wanted to scream, even run out, but her fear kept her frozen in place. The only thing the 7'6" woman could do was quietly utter a single word, "Help."

The soles of her shoes begin to seperate as her feet widen, her socks tearing along the edges, exposing more of her smooth arches. Her shoe laces finally snap apart, causing her shoes to split open, freeing her growing feet. The remains of her shoes smell just as bad. Her feet, which are almost four incher bigger than her shoes, finally tear the remains of her socks, leaving her completely bare foot.

The back Brittany's blouse continues ripping down the middle, leaving it in two pieces as it falls to the floor. Her pants fall to the ground, revaling her underwear, which has been steadly riding up in her ass and pussy. Her bra snaps apart right at the cups freeing her breasts. If she was in her right mind,she would have tried to keep her modesty, but she was more concerned with her rising point of view. She was now 7' 10, and even sitting, her veiwpoint is almost at the four foot mark.

As her underwear finally snaps off, Britanny hears the sound of cell phones snapping puctures. She comes to her senses, just long enough to cover herself to maintain some of her decency. Her breathing quickened, as her body passed the eight foot mark, tears slowly rolling down her cheeks. She wished the onlookers would leave her alone, to let her deal with her fear. But they just stood there staring, watching her grow.

Taking a deep breath, Brittany musters every ounce of will power and gets on her hands and knees. She grabs the remains of her pants, feeling that her iphone is still in the pocket. She then gets up and starts to crawl quickly, her long hair dragging on the ground, heading for the women's restroom. She could still feel her body expanding as she pushes the door open. She angles herself to get her shoulders through, but the moment she tries to get her hips through, she can't.

Brittany tries to back up, but finds herself unable to. She can feel the door frame tightening around her waist, her current 7'6" frame slowly expanding still. She tries to pull her self through, but her hips, being about 55", have grown too large to fit through. After trying for a couple of minutes, she gives up. Realizing that she is actually stuck, she just falls to the floor, her feet bumping into a couple of people as her legs stretch out. She can only watch as the bathroom wall is getting closer to her. Her feet, sliding on the carpet, as her legs continue to lengthen. She can hear the frame creaking as her body is putting more pressure on it.

Brittany begins to shake her pants out, watching as her iphone falls to the floor. Picking it up, she can feel it slowly diminishing in her palm. She carefully puts her unlock pattern in, her growing finger making it even more difficult. After a couple of tries, she successfully unlocks her phone.

"Hi Siri," she says with hopes of making a call to her psychiatrist. Her gave her his personal cell phone number, saying to call if her acrophobia ever got out of control. "Call Dr. John Bennett." She then heard the familiar sound of a ringtone on the speaker. As the other end rang, she could not help but watch as her phone was getting smaller by the second. She almost forgot about the increasing pressur of the door frame at her waist.

After about three rings, she hears him pick up on the other end. "Brittany, is everything ok?"

She is already ten feet tall, and can still feel the stretching sensation. Her fear was starting to make her hysterical, and the way she answered only confirmed it. "IHAVEARCHER'SSYNDROME. I'MGROWINGBIGGERAND BIGGERWHICHMEANSI'MGETTINGHIGHERUP..."

"Calm down," John interupts, "Your talking way too fast and you are too loud," Brittany failed to realize that her increase in size also would have affected the volume of her voice. "Now, I'm going to come to you. Can you tell me where you are?"

Brittany takes a deep breath trying to calm down a bit so she can give a coherent answer. "I'm at work," she answers l, lowering her voice so as not to blow John's ear out again."

"Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can."

As soon as she hears him hang up, she places her undersized phone on the floor.

She could hear the door frame starting to crack as her waist continued to outgrow it. She had no idea how tall she was now, but she looked back as she coukd actually see the door frame bending. With one last attempt, she places her hands on the wall behind her, and pushes back as hard as she can. More cracking can be heard as the wall starts to give way. With one final push, the wall finally gives way, freeing her massive form. She sits up, blocking the hole with her back, as she tries to remain calm. She noticed that her viewpoint, at her current height of 11', is almost on par of her original height, and it is still rising.

She just sat in the women's restroom, waiting for John to come, all the while her growth continued. She was watching her feet slowly sliding towards the opposite wall. She knew that John wouldn't be able to do anything about her growth, but that is not why she called him. Whenever she was with him, he would always help her to feel calm, even when she was faced with her fear of heights. That is all she is hoping for.

John enters JCPenny quickly, trying to fing Brittany. His concern for her was genuine, not because she was his patient, but because he was in love with her. For the past two years, Brittany was coming to him for her acrophobia on a weekly basis. After the first year, John found himself thinking about her more and more. With every new session, he learned something new about her which only deepened his love.

As John searching, he notices a small crowd of people gathered around a small area. His first thought is that Brittany is making a scene with one of her nervous breakdowns. But as he pushes through, he sees a giant back on the other side of a broken wall and it looked like it was stretching. Suddenly it all made sense to him, why she sounded so hysterical and even why she was so loud on the phone.

Brittany is currently taking deep breaths, trying to keep herself from having a full blown panic attack. Tryong to keep her mind occupied, she pulls her legs in and starts to mess with her toes. All of a sudden, she hears a familar voice call out her name.

"Brittany, is everything okay?"

"Dr. Bennett!?" Brittany immeadiately maneuvers her 15' tall body, in an attempt to turn around. But, unfortunately, it proved to be more difficult than she anticipated. Her legs and feet knocking into the stalls, severly damaging them. But she manages to lay on her stomach, facing John, with her feet pushing up against the wall. Her long hair is a all over the place, as she is restong on her forearms, looking at her psychiatrist.

He was a bit stunned, here was the woman that he loved, and she was slowly growing before his very eyes. He could actually see her getting closer to him, but she wasn't actually moving herself.

"One moment, Brittany. I'm pretty sure you want some privacy, right?."

Brittany nods her head slightly, the tears in her eyes showing her worry.

John turns around facimg the crowd behind him. "If you sll would be so kind as to leave, this is something that is between doctor an patient."

But no one even bothered to move.

Brittany was getting fed up, all these people were just staring at her like she was some sideshow attraction. With her voice gradually rising, she says, "Please leave NOW!" With the last wird, she raises her right hand clenching it into a fist before bringing it down on the floio with force, leaving an imprint behind.

The crowd clearly got the message, quickly turning and leaving the store.

Brittany looks back at John, now aware thst she has to bend her knees to keep her feet from going through the wall. I'm sorry," she begins, "It's just, everything that is happening, thry were staring and..."

"Its ok, you had every right to be annoyed." At this point John notices a strong smell.

Noticing that John is picking up on this smell, Brittany says, "Sorry, you remember how I confided in you about my strong foot odor.

John remembered that session all too well. For he had a major foot fetish, and quite often fantasized about giving her a nice, long foot massage after she had been in her shoes all day long, and even going as far as worshiping her feet. Often wondering how strong her natural foot odor would be and how they smelled, he no longer had to wonder. He would have loved to say thst the smell was amazing, but as her psychiatrist, it would not have been proper. So he had to lie to her saying, "Don't worry about it, the smell doesn't really bother me. Besides, how am I supposed to help you?"

After taking a couple of deep breaths to help keep herself calm, Brittany answers, "I remember your offer to help me live with my phobia when I was ready. Well, I ready to take you up on that offer." She then crawls forward by about two feet so as to allow her legs to straighten out, she could still feel her body stretching.

John looks at Brittany, "Okay, you realize this won't be a gradual process, but hopefully it will be a bit easier as long as you can tell yourself that, realative to your size, its not really that high, understand?"

Brittany gulps, feeling a bit nervous, hoping that she can keep her fear under control. "Ok, how does this work?"

"First, we are going to put you at a height that you will find a bit uncomfortable, ok? So I need you to sit up, can you do that?"

"I think I can manage." Brittany starts to pull hersrlf out of the bathroom, sitting up in the process, She pulls her knees up to her chest, and holds her knees, trying to kerp her breasts covered. She is taking deep breaths as she notices that her head is only about a foot away from the ten foot high ceiling, she was acually 18' tall now.

John looked up at the towering beauty, and he could actually see her head inchind its way closer to the ceiling. But it didn't take long for his eyes to travel down to her feet, which looked to be about 2' 8" long. They were even more beautiful than could have ever imagined. Her toes, long and slender, were curling nervously. Her arches were perfectly smooth, he only wished he could get a view of her soles. The smell is what really got to him. He found himself inhaling deeply, enjoying the aroma that he found absolutely intoxicating.

John was shaken out of his trance by the sound of Brittany's voice, which sounded a bit shaky, "Okay, this is pretty high up. Can I lay back down now?" She is starting to bend her neck forward as her head begins to push up against the ceiling.

"No, but you are doing great. Now thinks about this. Looking down is making you nervous now, am I right?" Brittany just nods in agreement, as John continues. "I know that you are pretty high up now, but think about this from a relative point of view. So if you think about it, you really aren't in a high place, right?"

Brittany thinks about what John daid for a moment, her neck completely bent because of her increasing height. "You are right, and thinking of it that way does help put my fear to rest, so I will be able to live without a constsnt feeling of fear." She starts to lean foward a bit, her body still growing. "I'm just glad I'm not claustrophobic as well, because I am running out of room here. I just want to say thank you, I knew you would be able to help."

"I'm glad I could help."

"You know," Brittany continues as she leans foward, placing her palms on the ground. "I knew that my unnaturally strong foot odor would cause some difficulties in finding a boyfriend. But now," her eyes begin to tear up as she finishes, "who could ever love someone who can't even fit comfortabely inside a store."

"I can."

Brittany looks at John, "What?"

"I never said anything before because, profesionally, it would have been innaproppriate. But, with every session over the last year, I found myself falling for you. You ate an amazing woman. Your size does not matter to me, so long as you can acceot me as well."

"So, you don't mind that my feet stink either?"

John shakes his head as he answers, "I guess I gotta make another confession. No, the smell of your fery does not bother me. I do have a foot fetish, so, if anything, the 'stink' that you are referring to is actually quite intoxicating to me."

Brittany doesn't know what to say. Her psychistrist is in love with her, and loves the smell of her feet.

John, places his hand over his face, "I'm sorry. It's obvious by your silence that you don't feel the same way about me so..."

But he is cut off, as he is picked up and held in a loving embrace. It felt odd, but in a nice way.

"I am so glad that I have someone to love in return. But I know you can feel my body changing still, are you sure that you will love me unconditionally?"

John smiles, looking up at her, "That depends, can you love me knowing full well that you are with someone who will, not only caress your feey, but also kiss them and more?"

Brittany giggles in a coy manner, "I think I can learn to love it." But her dmile fades as she feels her back pressing up againts the ceiling, pieces falling to the floor as the pressure increases. She was already 30' tall, and still her body continued its expansion. She holds John tight, protecting him, as her back pushes through to the second floor.

As she tries to straighten up, she finds herself unable to as her head hits the 21' high ceiling, she still has to lean foward. She places John down on the second floor, "Are you ok?"

"I'm ok, but what about you? It was your back that pushed through."

Brittany can feel her bsck pushing up against the remaining ceiling, "Yeah, but I don't know if I'm going to be able to fit in this building much longer." She could feel her feet pushing up againts a wall below. She heard the familiar cracking sound again, "John, you might want to find a safe spot." Her back was pushing through the roof, rubble falling as it continued breaking. Soon she felt the sun on her back as she continued outgrowing the building. She sat upright as she continued gaining height, her feet pushing through the wall below. She covers herself as she sees a crowd of people gathered stound the store. As she aproached a staggering height of 50', she finally felt the stretching sensation subside. She started looking around, actually finding the view quite amazing.

THE END
LOTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2015   #2
Balugawhale
Frequent Poster

Re: A Growing Sense of Fear

Great! Appreciate the attention paid to her foot growth!
Balugawhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2015   #3
LOTP
Lurker

Thanks, I always try to give extra attention to the process of foot growth. I have more growth strories at www.lotp75.deviantart.com
LOTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2015   #4
Balugawhale
Frequent Poster

Awesome! Followed!
Balugawhale is offline   Reply With Quote