free hit counters
Mako's Collection: Fish Out Of Water (Offsite) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-26-2013   #1
Miss Mako
TF Creator

Mako's Collection: Fish Out Of Water (Offsite)

Happy 2013 everyone!! Just finished a new comic video with the very talented Valentina Pinto. This is much lighter and simpler than some of my past videos - but I think it's fun none-the-less. Hope you enjoy

- Mako -

Miss Mako is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2013   #2
DarkMWE
Frequent Poster

Re: Mako's Collection: Fish Out Of Water

That WAS amusing and fun. Nice job! Nice twist on the story too. Makes me wonder if each of the Diz princesses came into being in some similar fashion.

Just as an aside, I've always been a fan of ol' Ranma. Being American though, there's a bit of a cultural gap for a few things. For instance, what is the purpose of the bamboo canes popping out of each of the cursed springs? If the canes are growing from the bottom, or just stuck down into the springs' floor, then the springs aren't very deep, certainly not deep enough to drown an Ogre, for example.
DarkMWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2013   #3
Quarma
Sonamy, mon ami!

Insanely ridonkulous but I liked it anyway.

quarma.deviantart.com
Quarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2013   #4
Miss Mako
TF Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarma View Post
Insanely ridonkulous but I liked it anyway.
That's probably one of my favorite reviews!!! LOL Thanks Quarma

- Mako -
Unread 01-26-2013   #5
Miss Mako
TF Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMWE View Post
That WAS amusing and fun. Nice job! Nice twist on the story too. Makes me wonder if each of the Diz princesses came into being in some similar fashion.

Just as an aside, I've always been a fan of ol' Ranma. Being American though, there's a bit of a cultural gap for a few things. For instance, what is the purpose of the bamboo canes popping out of each of the cursed springs? If the canes are growing from the bottom, or just stuck down into the springs' floor, then the springs aren't very deep, certainly not deep enough to drown an Ogre, for example.

Thanx DarkMWE,
Trust me - I've had many a thought about the whole Diz Princesses thing myself As for the bamboo canes coming up out of the water - I wonder if anyone has really asked that before. I think of it two ways - one is that bamboo can grow out of water like that - but it does seem convenient that each pool has just two poles - which brings me to my next conclusion. I just think it was convenient to have them there for Ranma and Genma to fight. Could have also been some backstory with this place being a fighting arena of sorts and therefor the poles were put there on purpose and the loser becomes a TF victim for life. There are so many pools - it just seemed like so much more TF fiction could be mined from it.

- Mako -
Unread 01-26-2013   #6
Nightstar76
TGFan

Are any of these mako's collection things going to be released as pictures? I want to be able to see the details in this work and others, and I can't do that with a video. Good job, either way.
Nightstar76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2013   #7
Miss Mako
TF Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstar76 View Post
Are any of these mako's collection things going to be released as pictures? I want to be able to see the details in this work and others, and I can't do that with a video. Good job, either way.

Thanks Nightstar. I've been reluctant as of late to make these comics available for the masses in their original form - because there seems to be a rash of theft going on in the general art world.

What I mean by this is that various artists across the board are having problems with others taking their works - reposting them without permission or proper credit - and in some cases - even profiting from this. It makes me ill and I have actually had a few of my older Mako Collection Comics fall into this trap. There is a level of trust that is being crushed by a select few out there - and it's sad - because it's causing many of us to be more protective and not so willing to just let the originals fall into the hands of the wrong peeps.

Sorry about that

- Mako -
Unread 01-26-2013   #8
Nightstar76
TGFan

Oh. Okay, yeah, that kinda sucks. Fair enough, mate.
Nightstar76 is offline   Reply With Quote