free hit counters
Miracle Bust Girls - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Closed Thread
Unread 04-21-2006   #25
TonicBH
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fake_Name
Uh... GOOGLE, or the @#$% 50,000 threads about this issue that have already been brought up.

NOBODY help him.
Could you explain to me WHY I can't help him? I mean, he's probably never heard of a RAR file.

Realize that not every computer user is as savvy as tech support, and certain things like this fly through people's heads.
Unread 04-21-2006   #26
Sutibaru
---

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonicBH
Could you explain to me WHY I can't help him? I mean, he's probably never heard of a RAR file.

Realize that not every computer user is as savvy as tech support, and certain things like this fly through people's heads.
Multiple reasons.

1. People do not need to be spoonfed everything.

2. People have to learn to find things themselves.

3. I already provided the file. I don't need to explain over and over how to open it.

4. I am sick of people asking. RAR files are everywhere nowadays.

5. I am tired of saying the same thing over and over.

Look what I did.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...ar&btnG=Search

Look at the second result. Oh wait, thats a decrompession program called winrar. And what does it say right under the link:

"Windows data compression utility that focuses on the RAR and ZIP data compression
formats for all Windows users."

It really is simple folks.
Unread 04-21-2006   #27
sigluigi
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert89
Well, I looked up the .rar file thingers. Apparently, to make the files work, I need a .rar program. The site I saw lists a whole buncha .rar programs.

Problem #1: I don't know which program to download.
Problem #2: I need a membership to download the .rar programs.

Looks like I'll never be able to download anything Sutibaru-sensei posts. *cries*
Just because someone is not savey, and is too dense to notice that it has been priviously described does not mean people have to be asses. This should be a helpful place, to go out of your way to ensure a person does not get help is a mean thing to do. If you do not feel like helping a person out, fine, someone else will.

http://www.win-rar.com/download.html

Click download.
Unread 04-22-2006   #28
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Part of the problem is that it seems every time someone posts a RAR file here, someone comes along and asks "What do I do with this file?!"

Trust me, I work in technical support. You hear the same question about a dozen times and you get sick of it. They were smart enough to:

a) Get an e-mail address
b) Sign up for the forum so they can download the file
c) Actually download the file

So it really shouldn't be a stretch to ask them to Google "RAR", see a program that says it opens RAR files, and install it. But instead, they'll sit here and ask "Well what do I do now? And what do I pick on this screen? And how do I do this?"

Give a man a fish and he's fed for a day. Teach a man to fish and he's fed for a lifetime.
Unread 04-22-2006   #29
Prophet Tenebrae
Prophet Of Darkness

Sutibaru is right, no one ever learns anything if they're spoonfed. It's a logical extension of teach a man to fish.
Unread 04-22-2006   #30
Jumba
Crazy Old Brit

There is a difference between helping someone who has truly tried and those who just want to sit and do nothing hoping that everything will arrive on a silver plater as if they still lived life as a 4 year old.

Many times have things arrived on this forum which I have not known of. I simply google search and look around a bit and my questions have been answered. If I can do it then so can the rest of the forum fanatics
Unread 04-22-2006   #31
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Here's a proposal. From now on, we can meet them half way. We'll do the google search, they have to figure out which one of the results answers their question.
Unread 04-22-2006   #32
OmegaLightning

That sounds good. I know the same question being asked over and over gets annoying, but don't be so harsh. Maybe Lorekeep can put a topic on top explaining WinRAR? This way, moat users will know what to do.

And thanks Suti. I lurk around here (my first post, actually), but you provide a lot of cool works on the forum. ^_^

Unread 04-22-2006   #33
Sutibaru
---

What bugs me the most is that every time someone asks, this happens. Pages are used on people discussing the subject and we lose the main point of the thread and it dies.
Unread 04-22-2006   #34
Lone_Drifter
Frequent Poster

Sorry to say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutibaru
What bugs me the most is that every time someone asks, this happens. Pages are used on people discussing the subject and we lose the main point of the thread and it dies.
Not to critisize you or anything Sutibaru, but as I'm sure even your are well aware that a lot of forums are like that. People start a topic and then it goes into something completely different from what the topic was about, my post being no different I offer my apologies now.

I say what I feel because there's no other way to say it.
Closed Thread