free hit counters
Dark MsStress - Football Hero (TG TF Animation) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-20-2014   #1
DarkMsStress
Process Fan

Dark MsStress - Football Hero (TG TF Animation)

Dark MsStress - Football Hero (TG TF Animation)

Fantasy Football Dark MsStress style, as Dominique Sinclair takes on the NFL.

Machinima Written, Directed & Scored by Midnight. Filmed in Second Life.

Please Enjoy! Click 'Like' & Subscribe to my channel & please leave comments.

~Midnight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsWLAfB3QNw

http://darkmsstressonline.blogspot.com
http://darkmsstress.deviantart.com
http://youtube.com/user/DarkMstress
DarkMsStress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2014   #2
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Re: Dark MsStress - Football Hero (TG TF Animation)

Woah woah woah.

Woah.

Woah.

There can only be one Mistress of the Dark.

I challenge you to a riverdance-off.

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2014   #3
muffin_wins
muffin_wins

Let me guess Ray Rice if you had your way to punish him cool but no one but them knows what happened before the elevator. Dark MsStress I do love your stuff. Also if you watch Tommy Sotomayor videos on youtube you pick up a new way of looking at things. Tommy Sotomayor talks about videos that are sent to him. He is African - American Man talking mostly about African - American Women also some African - American Men too. But to me his views of most is because he comes from a big city in the South if he came from a small town in the North his views would be a little more correct. Instead of most act in such a way fewer act that way but in bigger cities women act up more often. Point is old time views don't apply that much anymore which is very sad. Main thing to me is follow the Golden Rules aka treat others the way you want to be treated and the World would be a better place.
muffin_wins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2014   #4
DarkMsStress
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin_wins View Post
Let me guess Ray Rice if you had your way to punish him cool but no one but them knows what happened before the elevator. Dark MsStress I do love your stuff. Also if you watch Tommy Sotomayor videos on youtube you pick up a new way of looking at things. Tommy Sotomayor talks about videos that are sent to him. He is African - American Man talking mostly about African - American Women also some African - American Men too. But to me his views of most is because he comes from a big city in the South if he came from a small town in the North his views would be a little more correct. Instead of most act in such a way fewer act that way but in bigger cities women act up more often. Point is old time views don't apply that much anymore which is very sad. Main thing to me is follow the Golden Rules aka treat others the way you want to be treated and the World would be a better place.
I've listened to him. I don't always agree with what he says though.
My being Black has nothing to do with Sotomayor, or my characters.
My work is satire. This is just a twisted look at an issue people are talking about in current events. Don't take it seriously. I'm not interested in punishing anyone.
~Midnight
Unread 09-22-2014   #5
muffin_wins
muffin_wins

Please forgive me I wasn't saying that your latest work wasn't great.. I was saying it looked like it was from the Ray Rice deal and how you would punish him. To me you are the Queen of tg - tf just as Mako is the king in my eyes. I watched I Siren Song till it quit which as a sad day for those of us who love transformations. I got into transformations after watching two movies one everyone who is into transformations is the holy grail of transformations American Werewolf of London and a lot less known one called Up the Sandbox.
As for Tommy Sotomayor point which I mentioned what I meant is their are people "Queens" who say they are Women but fight and act like Men getting into fights at a drop of a hat with other Women and even sometimes Men ( see Tommy Sotomayor videos to see what I mean). To me when a woman starts acting like a man she loses her lady card see ( fairly odd parents episode in which they had a cartoon inside a cartoon in which they had Timmy's Grand Pa babysit and they were watching in which Timmy's godparents put Timmy and his Grand Pa into an old style cartoon a Popeye type well in the cartoon they had an evil girl named Icky Vicki who was mean got turned into a boy at the end because back then you couldn't hit a girl but as a boy Timmy could punish her. Old Values say " Never hit a girl" Tommy Sotomayor says when girl aka woman becomes a man she can be treated as such.
muffin_wins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2014   #6
NuclearKite
Kinky Utterances

You dont get to punch the fuck out of your wife/girlfriend because of an argument, jesus people.
NuclearKite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2014   #7
Scorch
Process Master

Hmm, isn't this the same person who did the Biker to hooters chick? I liked that one. I'll check this out later.
Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2014   #8
DarkMsStress
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorch View Post
Hmm, isn't this the same person who did the Biker to hooters chick? I liked that one. I'll check this out later.
That would be me.