free hit counters
Help Needed Identifying this Filipino/Indonesian? Dog TF Clip - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-05-2021   #1
mysteryman29
Frequent Poster

Help Needed Identifying this Filipino/Indonesian? Dog TF Clip

Another TF fan on one of the Discord channels came across a couple of snippets of a female to dog TF on a YouTube playlist and I was wondering if anyone here might have any idea what TV show or movie this scene is from? Really liking the process and practical makeup effects of it.

I am just speculating that it's some sort of Filipino, Indonesian, or Vietnamese show based on the style of the clips and the fact the original person who posted it is located in Indonesia but is not responding to comments or PMs.

Any help would be much appreciated!! Thank you in advance!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xief95bflvA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAryOZ36360
mysteryman29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2021   #2
oezdemircan aydinoglu
Frequent Poster

Re: Help Needed Identifying this Filipino/Indonesian? Dog TF Clip

Sorry I can't help, but I'm gonna rant a little. This guy's a douche. He never responds to queries, blots out the TV channel logos on the videos so we don't get any clues where they're from, and lately has a stupid habit of faceswapping existing TF clips (Sheena with an Asian face? Annasandra with another Asian face? The f?)

In the past he posted links to the original vids, but these are almost always riddled with malware redirects and are almost not worth the trouble. Total assbag.

I'm guessing this is Filipino. No dialog to make an educated guess though. One of the other vids posted (a rabbit TF) is definitely Filipino. Many of the snake ones are Indonesian.

One good rule of thumb is that the Pinoys are less inhibited about (strategic) nudity, while Indonesia, being more conservative, the heroines always change back with their clothes intact. The Thais are bit of a mixed bag.
oezdemircan aydinoglu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2021   #3
djangosp150
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysteryman29 View Post
Another TF fan on one of the Discord channels came across a couple of snippets of a female to dog TF on a YouTube playlist and I was wondering if anyone here might have any idea what TV show or movie this scene is from? Really liking the process and practical makeup effects of it.

I am just speculating that it's some sort of Filipino, Indonesian, or Vietnamese show based on the style of the clips and the fact the original person who posted it is located in Indonesia but is not responding to comments or PMs.

Any help would be much appreciated!! Thank you in advance!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xief95bflvA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAryOZ36360
https://youtu.be/Hj3DxOaIDo4 Got it
djangosp150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2021   #4
mysteryman29
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oezdemircan aydinoglu View Post
Sorry I can't help, but I'm gonna rant a little. This guy's a douche. He never responds to queries, blots out the TV channel logos on the videos so we don't get any clues where they're from, and lately has a stupid habit of faceswapping existing TF clips (Sheena with an Asian face? Annasandra with another Asian face? The f?)

In the past he posted links to the original vids, but these are almost always riddled with malware redirects and are almost not worth the trouble. Total assbag.

I'm guessing this is Filipino. No dialog to make an educated guess though. One of the other vids posted (a rabbit TF) is definitely Filipino. Many of the snake ones are Indonesian.

One good rule of thumb is that the Pinoys are less inhibited about (strategic) nudity, while Indonesia, being more conservative, the heroines always change back with their clothes intact. The Thais are bit of a mixed bag.
Yeah going through his playlists/channels I had come to the same conclusion about him being difficult to get ahold of and not giving folks all the info about the clips he was posting. I didn't even know about the faceswapping stuff...not cool.

I found your assessment of the differences between Filipino, Indonesian, and Thai clips to be very interesting though! Thank you for that insight!
Unread 07-08-2021   #5
mysteryman29
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by djangosp150 View Post
Amazing!! Thank you SO much! I really did not think this would be able to be found with practically no info to go off of. I had even tried figuring out what the channel logo was in the upper right corner that he has blurred out in his posts.

You rock! Thank you again!!
Unread 07-08-2021   #6
oezdemircan aydinoglu
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by djangosp150 View Post
Cheers mate. Great detective skills.
oezdemircan aydinoglu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2021   #7
djangosp150
Process Fan

Quote:

Quote:
Cheers mate. Great detective skills.

Yea this guy has had 5 different channels, but has been going strong for like 2 years. I've just paid attention to each channel and the new way to get his sources. I'm pretty sure that he just gets copystriked too much so that's why he doesn't give away the info. But he's definitely trying to make a quick buck with the malware links. I basically just sift through the ads and pop-ups and I do it from an ipad so there is less risk. Every video is ripped from a youtube video 90% of the time. But I mean he's cranking out new stuff more regularly than anyone else. 90% of it is shit but you get a good one here and there. I was actually pretty disappointed in the dog tf, the Before 30's video is basically all we get.
djangosp150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2021   #8
slayer1
Process Master

Wow! Congrats it was Filipino! Great country. And btw I’ll dox myself I’m the one who posted it originally to “mystery man” on discord ��

Anyway glad our community could solve this. I appreciate the youtuber but he is a dick not sure of his angle except to spread maleware?

And sadly this had so much potential but again too fast ��

Last edited by slayer1; 07-08-2021 at 10:30 AM.
slayer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2021   #9
mysteryman29
Frequent Poster

Thanks again to everyone for the interest and help in solving this mystery! Sorry I couldn't live up to my namesake and follow through with the final piece of the puzzle! lol

Agreed though that it's a shame there was nothing more to the TF in this one... and that the original YouTube poster is such a pain in the ass.

So here's another challenge... apparently that same Filipino show (called Wansapanataym) had an episode from around April 2000 entitled "Ester Bunny" where a girl is transformed into a human rabbit, according to one description. The show has had numerous animal TFs over the years - the best being a cat TF and another couple of male-to-horse TFs that were well done.

I spent a good chunk of yesterday trying to find it to no avail so if anyone wants to do some digging, maybe there is something out there. But it seems like we might need to track it down from someone who lives in that part of the world.

Here's what I know about it:

Episode: "Ester Bunny"

It aired again most recently on Nov. 13, 2013 and Apr. 20, 2014 on Jeepney TV as part of some reruns entitled "Wansapanataym Classics" The original airing was in 2000 on their network ABS-CDN.

It starred an actress named Sylvia Sanchez.

That's about all I've got.... So whomever feels up for a challenge, I'd love to see if we can find it.
Unread 07-09-2021   #10
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Quote:

Just chiming in to say thanks for posting this, I couldn't agree more. The dude totally sucks and this newest thing where he replaces the faces of the original actors with some lady I'm sure he's in love with is awfully annoying.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote