free hit counters
Missa - TF - Page 90 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-28-2016   #1069
Ruefio

Re: Missa - TF

Do what you have to Missa. I never could post half the stuff you have anyways. You take care of our community so, please, take care of yourself.
Unread 01-28-2016   #1070
tflover296
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post
That video is taken down because I didn't like the fact that I was barking like a dog and getting fucked from behind. :P It's just ME, I am sensitive about submissive transformations like that. I'm slowly deleting any video I made in the past that causes me grief. Violet Monroe re-made a dog transformation (mental, a lot of barking and howling while getting fucked), if you like the .gif of that video, then you will love her video. Brianne Blu made one too.

http://missax.com/blog/?p=2342

---and---

Brianne Blu nailed it in "Mommy Becomes My Bitch, The Original."
http://missax.com/blog/?p=2160

HERE'S ME, PuppyWife (you can see it on my c4s store)
Shit.. I really did piss on the floor in that video. Yikes. That ones seems a bit embarrassing to me too. I might take that one down, just a heads up for anyone who wants it. Again, sorry I am such a baby about these submissive female transformations, not all actresses are. I talk it over with the ladies I hire, and see if they are cool with it before we perform it.

Also thank you UncleCannibas. This month has been a rough one for getting models to show up, so I am in a few more in February. But won't that be an amazing thing to know that I can do this career FOREVER if I can make a living by being behind the camera? What a comforting thought. I'm giving it my all to test the theory.

Anahki: True, AND I just adore a darker look. I hope it gives viewer the same feeling that it gives me, suspense, and intrigue. I want guys to know that the .gifs are not in HD quality, the video is, and all videos are brighter than what they appear in the .gifs and previews.
oh geez. I'm sorry, Missa. I wasn't in it for the humiliation... I just wanted to see you transforming (Physically I mean)
tflover296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2016   #1071
Davi
Process Fan

Almost 2 months without shewolf video...
Davi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2016   #1072
kghost74
The Ghost of TF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davi View Post
Almost 2 months without shewolf video...
Did you commission one?
Unread 02-12-2016   #1073
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kghost74 View Post
Did you commission one?
Pow! Right in the kisser.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2016   #1074
poppert56
Questioning my being.

Quote:

http://missax.com/blog/?p=1423

Meet Brianne, my newest Piggy, BBW growth!
I just picked this up today, and I can definitely see some positives here, though the negatives definitely take me out of the experience. Sorry if I come across as picky or disappointed, because I wasn't, but I just to get my thoughts out of my head, you know? Also, I don't have that much experience with full length clips of this nature (I only have 4 at this point) so maybe take this with a grain of salt.

Ok, so the positives first. Brianne was a very good actress and sold the whole "bitch" thing quite well, and the reactions during the transformation was very good, showing the desperation and confusion during such a time in the expressions.

Secondly, the effects were good, mixing in the digital with the physical person pretty seamlessly. The physical props themselves was also decent, again making the transformation very lifelike.

Although, the props are also a double-edged sword I guess. It was hard to tell from the gif, but in the video itself, the face prop actually looked like it was about the fall off her face any second, and I could definitely see where skin ended and plastic began. Again, I don't know anything about what goes into making a clip such as this, and I would assume some background stuff caused the slight separation, but maybe some better makeup? Maybe? I don't know, it just took me out of the experience a bit because my eyes were constantly drawn to that nose.

This last one is more of a nitpick, but there was an edit near the end that just made me confused that I had to go back a few seconds. The scene had her hooves near her breasts, then the next moment, she had cum in her hand. I assumed I missed something, so I went back a bit, but it was just how the video was. Not sure if something was implied and it just flew over my head, but again, it's just a nitpick.

Overall, do I regret my purchase? No, I like this clip for what it is, and I will gladly buy another from the store because there are so many I want to see. I just had some thoughts that I couldn't share with anybody IRL, and I just hope my next clip purchase won't result in a post like this.

Again, I will buy from the store again, I just don't see myself liking this clip as much as I felt like I should've. Maybe this wasn't such a good choice for a first purchase from the store, but then, maybe not. I just don't know. Sorry if this angers anyone or disappointed you Missa, because it was not my intent. It's just my thoughts that I felt like I needed to share.

Edit: Okay, so I got Brianne mixed up with another actress whose name escapes me at the moment. My bad, and I took out the bit where I said she retired. She is in fact not retired. Oops.

Last edited by poppert56; 02-13-2016 at 08:33 PM.
poppert56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2016   #1075
silverwolf
Leecher

Quote:
Kanto-- Maybe it was unprofessional, but I don't have to be entirely professional, I mean look at titties all over my videos! lol! I am sitting here with a fucking prosthetic on my nose and chin right now. :-P

I am not sorry for what I said; just sorry for my finger video that I made. I have been so poor that I have worried about a place to live, but I have never, EVER, asked for a freebie, or handout, not from my parents, the government, not anyone-- especially for something that is a non-necessity. I think that you are not entitled to a 'yes or no' response if you ask a completely what reads as a facetious question. I am also oftentimes exhausted because I do not take time off for myself, and short tempered (maybe) because of that. Ask Rei-Lin, that mother fucker knows all about my temper (love you Rei-Lin). I don't care to discuss it anymore, just letting you know my point of view.

Let me clarify on SheWolf III. I am hoping to shoot in a week. He has paid for it, but wants to think about where he wants to take the concept. I also want to buy some stuff for the project as well. I think I am more eager than he is to get started, maybe even Mr Dataloss :-). lol! I don't know. We have already discussed some new ideas that are different from my other SheWolf vids. Yay, yay, YAY!

YAY Mystery: I am happy to do a clip for you. I like to read your postings, I think we have much in common.

Thank you Peanutt.

Gov-- I like separating my threads because I think that it discourages more discussion on old video, once a new is posted, the old video seems to have a closure to it. I notice that views of my videos from this board went down substantially, for whatever reason. I also think that some guys are into more sexy animal transformations, and some guys prefer to see me in a more submissive light in the pig, dog, sort of animal transformations. I also think that when guys see my thread get updated, they aren't looking at it as much by ecause they think it could be 'same old' discussion. I have a few more thoughts on this topic that aren't coming to mind. I might update this post later.

Vincent: Love it! :-) xo
If I knew This before i wouldn't have given the advice I gave. My appoligises missa
silverwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2016   #1076
ZappoHisbane
Process Fan

Hmm. I'm getting 404 errors on Missa's blog site...
ZappoHisbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2016   #1077
MeToo
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappoHisbane View Post
Hmm. I'm getting 404 errors on Missa's blog site...
New site is http://xsiteability.com/x-new/new-index.php?user=missax
MeToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2016   #1078
slayer1
Process Master

looks like she's been busy setting up a members pay-site. there is a were-futa video, a bit pricey though. Lana with fangs always a plus though

http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=missax.vidown.com

http://missax.vidown.com/cgi/autogal...m=vdo-362-0173
Unread 02-27-2016   #1079
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer1 View Post
looks like she's been busy setting up a members pay-site. there is a were-futa video, a bit pricey though. Lana with fangs always a plus though

http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=missax.vidown.com

http://missax.vidown.com/cgi/autogal...m=vdo-362-0173
Hey, no, it is on the normal price rank of Missa's videos... and you have two girls for the price of one .
I also like Lana, and Jessica is a pretty girl too, but this is a video for the fans of Futa. I mean, there are fangs and so on, but it is balanced towards sex instead of towards transformation.
I've seen that some people are a bit concerned about the lack of stuff from our favourite provider, but maybe this new website is a very good explanation for that (the other is the fact that simply someday there will be a "burnout" of TF stuff, but I hope not).
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2016   #1080
Davi
Process Fan

wow... Missa has changed the target? No Shelf video in 5 months
Davi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beast, cat tf, chicken, donkey/horse, pig, werewolf