free hit counters
Missa - TF - Page 92 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-17-2016   #1093
Buzy
Process Fan

Re: Missa - TF

This has already been answered elsewhere:

http://www.process-productions.com/f...&postcount=217
Quote:
"spikeee: I don't know. I love TF but the sales dropped off significantly on my last two she wolf videos. My heart is in transformation, but I can't create if I can't make money on them. Someone suggested a kickstarter, but that's not my style. I am starting to get more and more interested in making an independent movie, maybe I can satisfy some of my TF fans through that process. I'm not sure. I've only just began writing. "
I'd note the very latest was also one where she used the most effects she'd ever had before and if that's enough to drop sales, maybe all the people calling for "better effects" may asks themselves about their production costs in the first place versus the actual sales.

Also iirc a lot of the videos were commissioned afaik? So that's something those interested in that content should keep in mind.
Buzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2016   #1094
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzy View Post
This has already been answered elsewhere:

http://www.process-productions.com/f...&postcount=217

I'd note the very latest was also one where she used the most effects she'd ever had before and if that's enough to drop sales, maybe all the people calling for "better effects" may asks themselves about their production costs in the first place versus the actual sales.

Also iirc a lot of the videos were commissioned afaik? So that's something those interested in that content should keep in mind.
Well, I must say that her last two werewolf videos were, from my very own point of view, some of her weakest ones. Yes, they probably had more investment in terms of model hiring, FX and extra working time behind, but the scenes themselves felt a bit boring. Or maybe it is that she did before her masterpiece "an american shewolf" and could not raise the bar from there. In fact she promised something similar to that, but what we had were her last two fruitless efforts.
It is true that we, the TF communitiy, are very demanding for good stuff and innovation, but sometimes we just need to fill our hunger for new artwork. I have nothing against drawings or written production, but I only get truly satisfied with videos or photomanips, and finding new material is complicated, and with her leave from the TF stuff I am now dying to get something as good as she did in the past... I bet that she had good sales with the Panther TF, the She Wolf ones (save for the last two) or Lana Leopard.
Just being curious, you said that all of her videos were comissions. Didn't she tried anything "by herself"?
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2016   #1095
slayer1
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
Well, I must say that her last two werewolf videos were, from my very own point of view, some of her weakest ones. Yes, they probably had more investment in terms of model hiring, FX and extra working time behind, but the scenes themselves felt a bit boring. Or maybe it is that she did before her masterpiece "an american shewolf" and could not raise the bar from there. In fact she promised something similar to that, but what we had were her last two fruitless efforts.
It is true that we, the TF communitiy, are very demanding for good stuff and innovation, but sometimes we just need to fill our hunger for new artwork. I have nothing against drawings or written production, but I only get truly satisfied with videos or photomanips, and finding new material is complicated, and with her leave from the TF stuff I am now dying to get something as good as she did in the past... I bet that she had good sales with the Panther TF, the She Wolf ones (save for the last two) or Lana Leopard.
Just being curious, you said that all of her videos were comissions. Didn't she tried anything "by herself"?
I got excited thinking she came back! But I couldn't agree with you more. I pretty much buy all the videos (to support the creator) and I'd say I didn't enjoy the last one that much, I can tell a lot of fx went in and my feedback I gave them was that once she was all in the costume at the end it shows her for like 10 seconds... I wanted to see more. And I also agree the Lana leopard and panther prob sold a ton more, we need more felines! While I don't have the funds to commission anything, I do have the cash to buy the clips, same goes for primal. Though I did go back to watch that last missa video due to the terrible drought this year has been in terms of good video content. Pretty much zero mainstream, and only primal doing the customs now
Unread 09-24-2016   #1096
missa
Producer

Wow! Thank you for making me feel so special with your interests. We've passed the first of Autumn and I hope she wolves are on your minds. I have a transformation with Brianne Blu. It's from an old story I wrote last year. We filmed on my land, the future MissaX.com headquarters in rural Wisconsin. It's four acres of wild woods, a meandering stream, and a little lake. When there is electrical on this land, I could do a full transformations here, versus the partial that I have created. All of my love is in this video, and if you like it, please vote for it, so I can create more with other models.

Here are different ways you can see this video:
MissaX.com members can see it

(and) also on Mothership/vidown

http://missax.com/x-new/new-set.php?setid=60774

missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2016   #1098
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

That's a pretty good video. Lots of atmosphere and build up, nice.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2016   #1099
Amahain
Process Master

Great to see a TF video of yours! I'm downloading the video right now.
Unread 09-25-2016   #1100
The_Nameless_One
no title either

Awesome to see a new video from Missax

Curious though before I start buying it: Does it include ear prosthetics and/or ear transformation? (That's basically one of the things I love and makes me buy stuff :P)
The_Nameless_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2016   #1101
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Nameless_One View Post
Awesome to see a new video from Missax

Curious though before I start buying it: Does it include ear prosthetics and/or ear transformation? (That's basically one of the things I love and makes me buy stuff :P)
Sorry to say it doesn't.

The TF itself is fairly minimal, it builds up to it throughout most of the video and has a lot of atmosphere and mood setting before the hammer drops. As for how much transformation; eyes, fangs, brief facial morphing of the cheekbones, sweating, moaning, clothes tearing, feral mental shift with bestial growling. So yeah, no ears or tail unfortunately but still I thought it was pretty good. The performance was top notch I think, excellent vocals and writhing.

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 09-25-2016 at 04:59 AM.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2016   #1102
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

I agree with the comments, the video clearly shows where the talent is, and the potential of Missa's videos. My only "but" is that I really felt that I was left without part of the transformation... I mean, if they have added the typical FX that Missa used in former videos could had been her best one by far, and of course one order of magnitude above the competence.
Thank you for the video, we missed you sooo much .
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2016   #1103
Buzy
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Sorry to say it doesn't.

The TF itself is fairly minimal, it builds up to it throughout most of the video and has a lot of atmosphere and mood setting before the hammer drops. As for how much transformation; eyes, fangs, brief facial morphing of the cheekbones, sweating, moaning, clothes tearing, feral mental shift with bestial growling. So yeah, no ears or tail unfortunately but still I thought it was pretty good. The performance was top notch I think, excellent vocals and writhing.
I'm saving up to purchase that one soon

Personally I'm fine with no tails. Too often it feels like they are forced into a scene at the cost of the quality of either the overall scene or not feeling that immersive in the TF itself.

If not worrying about effects for the tails(CGI or practical) means more budget for the rest of the video and scene, I'm all for it. Of all the elements of a TF, it's often very optional. Too often(even in some 2D art), the tail can feel like borderline nothing more than a necktie for the character's butt rather than truly adding to a design >.>
Buzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2016   #1104
baxter1327
Process Fan

Wow.
Well, first, welcome back! We missed you.

Secondly, this vid... the level of production value by itself is astonishing IMO. Unheard of really in the X rated world (though this wouldn't really qualify as X in any other corner of the internet outside of TF fetish). Anyway, it's proper movie quality I think.
And I think you were very smart in the use of light and shadow to highlight your TF effects. I imagine it helped to minimize a lot of difficulties or imperfect elements of the special effects. Like Buzy, I appreciate a more minimal TF as opposed to trying to push things too far with unrealistic tails or ears or whatnot, and I suspect that's why you avoided them this time since you really seemed to be shooting for mood and realism with this one.

As noted before, I'm not a huge fan of the painful/scared TF, so it wasn't my favorite TF for that reason alone. But I absolutely appreciate this video as a whole in terms of quality. I hope you're proud of it, cuz you should be.
baxter1327 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beast, cat tf, chicken, donkey/horse, pig, werewolf