free hit counters
Missa - TF - Page 96 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-25-2018   #1141
wizardfromy
Lurker

Re: Missa - TF

Mako is not dead just transformed from time Siren Song was up for those in the know he is now a she and not bad looking if you ask me. Does new short movies from time to time. One of the last one was how I met your mother with Scooby Do theme making of Velma and Daphne. You could say one of his - her standards another master piece .
wizardfromy is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2018   #1142
tflover296
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardfromy View Post
Mako is not dead just transformed from time Siren Song was up for those in the know he is now a she and not bad looking if you ask me. Does new short movies from time to time. One of the last one was how I met your mother with Scooby Do theme making of Velma and Daphne. You could say one of his - her standards another master piece .
Don't suppose anyone has a link to their old work?
tflover296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2018   #1143
Randy_McSporran
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tflover296 View Post
Don't suppose anyone has a link to their old work?
Like this?

https://youtu.be/Fyk5elzuGwE
Randy_McSporran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2018   #1144
salmonmousse
Process Fan

MsMako and DanielSan just uploaded a ton of old material to Femur's excellent TG Comics website for free. It's a blast from the past when Gynomorph and then Siren Song were amazing sites with very early TF/TG video and animation works. Must see for old folks and newbies to see the roots.
salmonmousse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2018   #1145
jolem
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy_McSporran View Post
Oh so that's Mako's work... I guess I got the names mixed up with another TF video maker because the one I was trying to talk about has their own site and has been posting TF vids every now and then. I guess that happened because both of their names must've started with the letter "M" and Mako is easier to remember. I think I'll try looking for the one I meant to talk about after this post. But for the most part, the one I was trying to talk about before did these TFs as best as I could remember at the moment: An anthro tiger TF in a doctor's office, a poodle TF, a horse TF, a kangaroo rat TF or just a rat TF, and they did a panda one too with an inflatable suit. These are the ones I can remember at the moment.

Although I am glad to hear that Mako herself is doing well now too on her other work.

Edit: Found them it was TaylorMadeClips because the name was so close together, I just remembered Mako's name because it as easier and was probably talked about more at the height of her TF work while this site's name itself is hardly mentioned except for a few times.

Last edited by jolem; 11-25-2018 at 11:36 PM.
jolem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2019   #1146
SymbioteSidd
Leecher

I love all your videos missa

can make lots and lots of more transformation and futa fucked videos
SymbioteSidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2019   #1147
SymbioteSidd
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post

I've done it! I've taken the plunge and hired a gorgeous model. There's was a lot involved with this new endeavor of my business. I boarded my dogs, traveled, hotel, and of course her hourly wage. It's scary as hell to make this plunge, I run the risk of losing, or maybe 'just breaking even,' but I have high hopes. I think you guys want to see a hot, petite, blonde, transform for you! If you like her, want to see more of her, you can check out this video. I am hoping to hire lots of new "beautiful" and "talented" girls for you guys to enjoy, if you'd want me to do that.

This Vampyress transformation includes the following (but check my site to see the detailed, play by play, description): the making of a vampyress, sweating, end of mortal life, paleness, fang growth, eye transformation, spine protrusion, and girl/girl vampyress fantasy

whats the name of this video?
Unread 10-17-2019   #1148
SymbioteSidd
Leecher

MissaX can upload all your videos for free so that those that are underaged or can't pay can watch them for free
Unread 10-17-2019   #1149
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SymbioteSidd View Post
MissaX can upload all your videos for free so that those that are underaged or can't pay can watch them for free
No. It sounds like your are an underage boy too. I have to remind you that underage people cannot enter in this forum, sorry.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2019   #1150
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SymbioteSidd View Post
Also, why would Missa upload her videos for free? She's not a charity.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2019   #1151
slayer1
Process Master

Can we ban this troll? Is there a Mod that can do this?
Unread 10-18-2019   #1152
SymbioteSidd
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by howlingfan View Post
Also, why would Missa upload her videos for free? She's not a charity.
I know she isn't but those that cant watch it and desperately want to then how?

Tags
beast, cat tf, chicken, donkey/horse, pig, werewolf