free hit counters
Halloween preview - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-10-2013   #13
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Re: Halloween preview

Just so long as you have fun along the way.
Unread 10-10-2013   #14
Dr. Otto
AKA Sister Hyde

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielsangeo View Post
This comic just isn't happening. I tried, but what I wanted to do in my head did not come to fruition--the models I wanted just don't exist and my modeling prowess is...well, nonexistent. I can pose and animate pre-made stuff, but if it doesn't already exist, it's not going to happen.

I apologize for getting your hopes up, folks. I might still have something for Halloween, but it won't be this comic.

Could you at least tell us what it was going to be about?
Dr. Otto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2013   #15
danielsangeo
Process Moderator

The idea was a guy enters a Halloween shop called "Halloween Shop". It is apparently empty of people. He see an array of masks and, either ignoring or not seeing the plethora "Ask before trying on" signs, tries on a female mask. After transforming into a woman via the mask, an old man in a bathrobe comes out of the back storage room and is surprised by the confused naked woman in his shop and the men's clothes in a pile beside her. Then, seeing that the female mask is missing, he puts 2 and 2 together and scolds the customer for not obeying the signs.

Then charges him/her for the 'mask' and sends him/her on his/her way. Pan out to a previously unseen portion of the sign. "Halloween Shop--A Spells 'R' Us Company"

EDIT: The biggest problem I had with this comic was finding all the necessary models to populate the shop. I just couldn't find enough free models out there.

Tell me, where in the world is Daniel Sandiego?

Last edited by danielsangeo; 10-10-2013 at 10:13 PM.
danielsangeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2013   #16
Dr. Otto
AKA Sister Hyde

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielsangeo View Post
The idea was a guy enters a Halloween shop called "Halloween Shop". It is apparently empty of people. He see an array of masks and, either ignoring or not seeing the plethora "Ask before trying on" signs, tries on a female mask. After transforming into a woman via the mask, an old man in a bathrobe comes out of the back storage room and is surprised by the confused naked woman in his shop and the men's clothes in a pile beside her. Then, seeing that the female mask is missing, he puts 2 and 2 together and scolds the customer for not obeying the signs.

Then charges him/her for the 'mask' and sends him/her on his/her way. Pan out to a previously unseen portion of the sign. "Halloween Shop--A Spells 'R' Us Company"

EDIT: The biggest problem I had with this comic was finding all the necessary models to populate the shop. I just couldn't find enough free models out there.
Sounds like it could have been a real treat. Maybe you could revisit the concept in a different setting, so you needn't have to worry about additional models.
Dr. Otto is offline   Reply With Quote