free hit counters
What is the appeal of foot fetishes? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-22-2009   #1
venomrcrush
Seeker of the bounce

What is the appeal of foot fetishes?

Long story short, I ve been working on a comic where all of the people have fetish related abilities that are linked to their superpowers. However when it comes to representing fot fetishes, I dont know how to go about it. Is it correct to have feet undergo expanding or shrinking processes? Are feet supposed to look "pretty" or "extremely mangled" for best effects? I saw an episode on king of the hill where Peggy Hills feet were being used for a foot fetish website and the Guy who recorded her feet in action commented that people like it when she rubs them around in messy things like corn as opposed to pretty things like flowers, and also that bad smelling feet were better.

So if i were to create a person that could magically transform the ground or something she kicks and create any messy fluid substance around her feet, like mud or mashed potatoes, would that be step in the right direction?

Am I supposed to have them use their feet as often as possible? Like, should I create an armless character thats forced to use their feet for everything?

Also does it better to use a male or a female for this?
Unread 05-22-2009   #2
Hugo Prosperio
Mansion Moderator

Re: What is the appeal of foot fetishes?

Well, since you are asking here at The Process, I can guarantee everyone will say female, and I'd agree for this one.

I have a slight fetish, but it really boils down to the fact that I think a pair of "cute" feet on a girl completes a nice package. I am not into the whole "does it smell bad, don't you want your face rubbed in it..." that's just weird to me.

Foot Expansion is an odd sub-fetish, and I support it, but...it can go weird places...so, tread lightly, I'd say.

My Gumroad
My Patreon

Featuring stories of Bodily Transformation and Wonder
Hugo Prosperio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2009   #3
DanTails
My shoes are untied, too!

I remember being told somewhere that the "fetish" sector of your brain and the "foot" parts of the brain were close together, and tend to overlap, although that doesn't help much.

Foot fetishness, as I tend to see it, are tied in with domination, either stomping on a smaller shrunken critter, or as something cute and sexy to lick and worship, "kiss my feet" and all.

But, that's no first hand account.
DanTails is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2009   #4
minamisouth
heading where its warm

:quote: So if i were to create a person that could magically transform the ground or something she kicks and create any messy fluid substance around her feet, like mud or mashed potatoes, would that be step in the right direction?:quote:

Yeah that is actually I wouldnt mind seeing it, but for me I prefer foot growth and floppyness of the feet. I can't really explain why I like feet but I can say that its just a funny part of the body that attracts attention and is visually appealing to certain people. Btw I dont think mangled feet would be enticing

good luck on your comic
minamisouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2009   #5
Nemryn
Lurker

Most of the foot fetish stuff I've run into involves tickling. Not sure if that helps.
Nemryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2009   #6
catfish27
Frequent Poster

And then there's the shoe fetish, which is somewhat related -- I love high-heeled shoes on women, and definitely not for "crushing" purposes or anything like that, just for going about normal activities. I find it extremely appealing if a TG or "increased beauty" transformation includes flat shoes changing into heels (or high-heeled shoes changing style into something sexier, e.g., plain pumps becoming stripper-type platform heels). I find it totally awesome if the transformation also includes a "curse" that forces the subject into high-heeled shoes permanently.
catfish27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2009   #7
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Venom, where's your avatar from? Is that real BE, or a manip?
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2009   #8
venomrcrush
Seeker of the bounce

Ahh, I altered a non-BE gif in photoshop. Its my first attempt at something like this so its not as fluid as a seasoned photoshop user could pull off. I'll keep working at it though.

Here it is in normal quality, before I had to reduce it to fit the avitar conditions

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...ite_bikini.gif

Last edited by venomrcrush; 05-28-2009 at 12:11 AM.
venomrcrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2009   #9
Balugawhale
Frequent Poster

the girl being able to make her feet bigger at will would be awsome
Balugawhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2009   #10
Balugawhale
Frequent Poster

not unrealistic big though, just big for her height
Balugawhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2009   #11
venomrcrush
Seeker of the bounce

Oh so slight growth, like going from a size 5 in men to a size 13 in men, would be sufficient? Thats interesting. When BE only increases a woman by like, a single cup size, I'm staring as if the transformation is incomplete.
Unread 06-29-2009   #12
Miss Paxil
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish27 View Post
And then there's the shoe fetish, which is somewhat related -- I love high-heeled shoes on women, and definitely not for "crushing" purposes or anything like that, just for going about normal activities. I find it extremely appealing if a TG or "increased beauty" transformation includes flat shoes changing into heels (or high-heeled shoes changing style into something sexier, e.g., plain pumps becoming stripper-type platform heels). I find it totally awesome if the transformation also includes a "curse" that forces the subject into high-heeled shoes permanently.

I like the way you think, good sir...
Miss Paxil is offline   Reply With Quote