free hit counters
Male to she-hulk - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-07-2013   #2
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Re: Male to she-hulk

Well of course I like it but be gentle?! >.< Damnit, I love you too much to not be gentle! HEHE! I know it takes forever to do these things but here's my nitpickiness for you:

There's something strange with how the shirt moves just before her breasts start to grow. It's like it moves up her stomach quite a lot for no reason and then doesn't move as much upwards when her breasts do finally get big.

She needs a bit more beef on her frame, she's got some big arms and legs and of course everybody loves Girl Abs!

Clothes ripping! We need to see some, those pants and that shirt should have been torn apart pretty well but maybe you didn't feel like it being all nude this time

Overall, I like it man and I'm just being a nitpicky person because I thought you'd like me to be honest about it so you'd get ideas for your next clip! Of course all of my nitpicks may just be limitations of the program or the model, etc, so if that's the case, it's still a great job working with what you have to work with. I'm going to attach the clip here, so let me know if you don't want it attached and I'll take it down. Nice clip man and as always, thanks for sharing! ^_^
Attached Files
File Type: avi Male_to_she_hulk.avi (10.48 MB, 155 views)
Unread 03-08-2013   #3
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei-Lin View Post
Well of course I like it but be gentle?! >.< Damnit, I love you too much to not be gentle! HEHE! I know it takes forever to do these things but here's my nitpickiness for you:

There's something strange with how the shirt moves just before her breasts start to grow. It's like it moves up her stomach quite a lot for no reason and then doesn't move as much upwards when her breasts do finally get big.

She needs a bit more beef on her frame, she's got some big arms and legs and of course everybody loves Girl Abs!

Clothes ripping! We need to see some, those pants and that shirt should have been torn apart pretty well but maybe you didn't feel like it being all nude this time

Overall, I like it man and I'm just being a nitpicky person because I thought you'd like me to be honest about it so you'd get ideas for your next clip! Of course all of my nitpicks may just be limitations of the program or the model, etc, so if that's the case, it's still a great job working with what you have to work with. I'm going to attach the clip here, so let me know if you don't want it attached and I'll take it down. Nice clip man and as always, thanks for sharing! ^_^

You're right about the nudity thing! I avoided it so I could get away with putting it on youtube. Hence the lack of rippage. Though I agree he/she could have used more meat on his/her bones. Either way, I appreciate the feedback, as always.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2013   #4
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Hi there,

Considering the work under discussion here, it is a pleasure to reflect on this - and for particular reasons too.

I would like to openly and sincerely thank, again, GenYun for their time and investment in the idea proposed to them - inspired by a recent work of mine with a protagonist "Shulking Out" - and for the excellent final execution .

The process seen, considering the medium and issues involved, is a compelling and nuanced one; the, literal, growing accumulation as a man transforms into a towering, hard bodied green amazon is certainly something new to my knowledge, and more specifically speaking where the She-Hulk/Hulk TF fandom is concerned. Though my criticism is tempered by a limited experience with such assorted programmes, I would like to gently suggest that a future revision, or new project, have a larger role for clothing - the ever popular "rippage" - along with more sound effects and perhaps gestures, or more expressions, to reflect the gravity of the change on the subject. Beyond these small considerations, this remains a remarkable effort .

In all, a great first shot which I hope stirs some curiosity in this conflated subject's direction .

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2013   #5
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Not so much a she-hulk as giantess, but rather than creating a new thread, I'll figure I'll post all my future TG stuff to here.

Attached Files
File Type: avi TGFinal.avi (10.84 MB, 107 views)

Last edited by GenYun; 03-13-2013 at 12:43 PM. Reason: file attachement
Unread 03-13-2013   #6
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Can we keep her? ^_^
Unread 03-13-2013   #8
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei-Lin View Post
Can we keep her? ^_^
First, you'd have to trap her, which - depending on her mood - may be inadvisable.
Second, it's far more likely that she'd trap you.
Third - and finally - I'm okay with both those parameters.
Unread 03-13-2013   #9
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent_richter View Post
First, you'd have to trap her, which - depending on her mood - may be inadvisable.
Second, it's far more likely that she'd trap you.
Third - and finally - I'm okay with both those parameters.
Well there's also that, yeah. >.>
Unread 03-13-2013   #10
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

What'd you use, anyway? Daz?
Because this is really good for 3D, and bleedin' fantastic if it's that pain-in-the-ass.
Unread 03-13-2013   #11
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

I do indeed. Although it has a much more user friendly workflow that poser, it doesn't support soft body physics (Like wobbly boobs) or cloth destruction.
Unread 03-14-2013   #12
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Hi there,

A very interesting work, and adaptation of the former idea; a TG/Giantess transformation being, as I know, fairly niche, though well executed here. A interesting note being the visual transition between the TG and then growth segments: the initial transformation culminating in a slight loss of stature before the secondary growth into a looming amazon. A well considered work with an eye for nuance and wider narrtive. My applause again .

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote