free hit counters
New video on clips4sale - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-16-2015   #1
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

New video on clips4sale

Hello,
I've seen that there is a video called "Bitten She Wolf Transformation" (http://clips4sale.com/bratty-chicks-). Has someone watched it? What do you think?
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2015   #2
Greebrun
Process Fan

Re: New video on clips4sale

Points for taking it outside, and the TF ideas are not bad. But the editing is atrocious, the narrative is all out of order, and constantly cutting to a static image of a full moon going across the screen for 30 seconds at a time really takes you out of it.

Last edited by Greebrun; 06-16-2015 at 10:59 AM.
Greebrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2015   #3
MeAgain
Process Fan

The editing is bad, true. But one thing they did very well was the foot TF. They only used CGI, but they managed to morph the parts of the foot in the sandal only and not the sandal itself. If Missa could do this similar but also integrate the clothes ripping techniques she uses, you could make some magic.
MeAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2015   #4
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

That was atrocious. I've never seen editing that bad before. Half the video was the moon panning across the screen or pointless shots of the trees with peaceful music randomly inserted into the TF, breaking the tension at several points. The description is misleading in that it describes sweating which doesn't take place, so that's a huge negative right off the bat. There are continuity errors throughout, fangs appear then disappear a few cuts later. The shirt is torn off completely at one point then magically reappears on her as rags. She clearly tears her own shirt off by twisting the fabric in the front while pre-made cuts in the back tear open, you can see her arms working on it the whole time. If you're going to have the girl rip her own shirt off and make no attempt to hide that, then just have her remove it violently rather than make a weak show of it tearing itself off through the transformation. I don't even really want to talk about the tail... it was pretty clearly a butt-plug. All anyone had to do was a take a tail from a Halloween costume and use 2 sided tape or spirit gum to stick that above her ass... but no... Also for some reason our wolf had green cats-eye contacts in. There was very little content here outside the pointless moon pans, which I feel were inserted to pad out the length of the video to meet some site guideline or allow a few extra dollars to be tacked onto the price tag.

It's bad, do not buy this one. If people buy this one too much they'll think it's acceptable to make them this poorly in the future. Don't encourage this kind of thing by purchasing it.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2015   #5
irishshane
Frequent Poster

Yeah, pretty bad. I can't believe I got sucked in. Question, why not just kick the flip flops off?
irishshane is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2015   #6
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Well, I should have noticed that it was the same studio that perpetrated the werewolf-spell shitty video. I feel that I should apologize for making some degree of advertisement on this awful work...
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2015   #7
slayer1
Process Master

my curiosity got the best of me because I like the plugs and contacts (practical effects you could do with a significant other if she were kinky enough) and I liked that they showed her with all the things after the TF, Missa videos like cut out immediately.. I agree the editing was real bad but this studio has potential
Unread 06-21-2015   #8
Freddy84
Resident Dream Master

I won't buy another video from their store again, after getting burned by growth videos that were poorly constructed, similar to the transformation video you are describing in this thread.