free hit counters
Media Impact Customs: Shoe Growth Fantasy - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-10-2018   #13
growthfilic10
Process Fan

Re: Media Impact Customs: Shoe Growth Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy84 View Post
Looks like Gary uploaded another shoe growth clip involving Kerri Taylor, so, I think this is the aforementioned request by growthfilic10 in this thread:

https://www.fetishlands.net/pages/video/45312

I did purchase it, and the bra snapping off Kerri is definitely one of the best things about the clip. I should point out it doesn't focus a ton on foot growth, but more on the overall growth, instead.
No, that's not mine, I just finishted my story and he's giving me a price quote lol
growthfilic10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2018   #14
Freddy84
Resident Dream Master

Ah, fair enough. This clip was good, and I look forward to seeing how yours turns out, as well.
Unread 07-27-2018   #15
growthfilic10
Process Fan

My request is out now by the same name lol Didn't know why, my request didn't focus on the foot growth, it was a general growth clip with all growth sequences including shoe busting of course, I even bought the 2 pairs of shoes, but it was a general growth clip lol, anyway, maybe because I described very detail in the shoe busting scenes

Last edited by growthfilic10; 07-27-2018 at 12:29 PM.
Unread 07-27-2018   #16
growthfilic10
Process Fan

Anyway I want another one with Suzy, but I don't have any story ideas or outfits, can u help with the story and the outfit, please

Last edited by growthfilic10; 07-27-2018 at 12:33 PM.
Unread 07-27-2018   #17
growthfilic10
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genev89 View Post
Does someone know what size shoes has the girl of the video?
Keri Spectrum is size 9, so that's the first size, then u can see the size in the brown when they're are slip open and her feet is on the shoes, it says size 5.5

Last edited by growthfilic10; 07-27-2018 at 12:54 PM.
Unread 07-27-2018   #18
AndyMuerte
Process Fan

I love these clips. I would love more like them. Giantess growth and foot growth are my two favorite. I could probably come up with plenty of clip ideas
AndyMuerte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2018   #19
Genev89
Process Fan

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/97125/cks-mad-world

Do you know how to contact this studio? I dont find any email
Genev89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2018   #20
magnus knight
Magnus Knight

Outfit suggestion? How about flats or cheap simple pumps, tights or leggings with socks for double feet bursting action, first the shoe goes, then a struggle for the tights or socks then they rend, dress and a belt, belt for that willy Wonka homage snapping, and dress to see that back zipper slowly forced open as the front rips in that classic sloppy V or buttons go off the front like the 50ft woman scene.

Reasons? Maybe she went snooping in her room mates room after hearing moaning and odd stretching and tearing noises the night before, there she finds the bracelet on top of some shredded clothes. She knows her room mate has this fetish but doesn't fully understand it so she decides to see what the turn on is. Then you can go from the gradual what's happening to me and my clothes tightening hurts to no wait its starting to feel good and now I get why she likes this.

The story is the moment. The turn on is imagination.

I create the story. I control the imagination. I am the Knight.

...the grOwth is out there.

http://mzxknight.deviantart.com/gallery/?

http://chat.deviantart.com/chat/FemaleTFthreadshred
magnus knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2018   #21
Freddy84
Resident Dream Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genev89 View Post
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/97125/cks-mad-world

Do you know how to contact this studio? I dont find any email

Not sure if this will work, but try this e-mail, which was posted at the end of one of his older clips: chesterkattx@gmail.com
Unread 07-30-2018   #22
Genev89
Process Fan

Ok thank you! And speaking about Missa: do someone know her US feet size?
Genev89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2018   #23
Freddy84
Resident Dream Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by growthfilic10 View Post
Anyway I want another one with Suzy, but I don't have any story ideas or outfits, can u help with the story and the outfit, please

Suzy could play an investigative reporter, who is looking into rumors of women wishing to grow bigger, and end up getting their wish granted. Desperate to find actual proof, before her boss cans her story and career for going on a wild goose chase, she resorts to breaking into Carissa's domain, after overhearing Carissa's lover brag in a drunken stupor how he got to experience his ultimate giantess fantasy. Skeptical once she uncovers Carissa's rumored method of growing bigger, Suzy puts it on herself, makes a wish to slowly grow out of her outfit to see if anything will happen, while turning on her phone video to record any possible outcome. Consequently, this leads to a long, protracted growth transformation, with Suzy being initially shocked and reluctant to the experience, before succumbing to how good and powerful she feels. The video ends with Suzy realizing her phone's battery was low to begin with, and nothing was recorded before the growth process started.

Suzy can wear a jacket blazer, button up blouse, black dress pants, and dress boots. Hope this suggestion is helpful, and thanks for keeping the growth dream alive with these videos. If I had the funds, I would contact people like Gary myself, to see if they could become a reality.
Unread 08-03-2018   #24
growthfilic10
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy84 View Post
Suzy could play an investigative reporter, who is looking into rumors of women wishing to grow bigger, and end up getting their wish granted. Desperate to find actual proof, before her boss cans her story and career for going on a wild goose chase, she resorts to breaking into Carissa's domain, after overhearing Carissa's lover brag in a drunken stupor how he got to experience his ultimate giantess fantasy. Skeptical once she uncovers Carissa's rumored method of growing bigger, Suzy puts it on herself, makes a wish to slowly grow out of her outfit to see if anything will happen, while turning on her phone video to record any possible outcome. Consequently, this leads to a long, protracted growth transformation, with Suzy being initially shocked and reluctant to the experience, before succumbing to how good and powerful she feels. The video ends with Suzy realizing her phone's battery was low to begin with, and nothing was recorded before the growth process started.

Suzy can wear a jacket blazer, button up blouse, black dress pants, and dress boots. Hope this suggestion is helpful, and thanks for keeping the growth dream alive with these videos. If I had the funds, I would contact people like Gary myself, to see if they could become a reality.
Ok, I see what you're story about, it could be a sequel to the last one with Carissa lol, "boot busting", I was thinking of that, how the hell would he do that, but it would be interesting to see because I read lots of comics (zzzcomics) that has boot busting, so, let me think about it because I will need to buy the clothes again, looking for cheaper clothes again lol, thanks for the suggestion anyway , let's see if someone else writes here