free hit counters
Extended Pregnancy - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-25-2016   #1
warhammer10000
Leecher

Extended Pregnancy

A while ago I saw a japan movie called 'Three Year Delivery'. It about a japaness woman been pregnant for three years.

Another video on youtube called 'World Wildlife Fund Unborn', where this baby refused to be born and she return work in a dinner with a pregnancy that continues over two year.

I wonder if there other people have the same idea of this. Do anyone have information of movies, Tv shows, books and graphic novels that have Extended Pregnancy.

What your opinion of the Extended Pregnancy idea?.
warhammer10000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2016   #2
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Re: Extended Pregnancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhammer10000 View Post
A while ago I saw a japan movie called 'Three Year Delivery'. It about a japaness woman been pregnant for three years.

Another video on youtube called 'World Wildlife Fund Unborn', where this baby refused to be born and she return work in a dinner with a pregnancy that continues over two year.

I wonder if there other people have the same idea of this. Do anyone have information of movies, Tv shows, books and graphic novels that have Extended Pregnancy.

What your opinion of the Extended Pregnancy idea?.
Thanks for the title.

There's a weird bit in "ABC's of Death 2" - "Z for Zygote" that takes it to extremes (might have been the first movie, but pretty sure it's part 2). The unborn baby basically takes over the body. Don't really see anything process-y - more disturbing, but pretty solid on the whole.

Donate to support an artist!
thrandrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2016   #3
warhammer10000
Leecher

Re: Extended Pregnancy

I didn't like that Z for Zygote. It was too gory for me. At least her belly didn't do a explosion from spieces 2. I perfor the lightly part of it. I wonder if there a idea of an all girl school have a pregnancy explosion and the babies so stubborn that they refuse to be born. That would be a great story or movie.
warhammer10000 is offline   Reply With Quote