free hit counters
One Piece Addventure! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-18-2014   #1
PyroWildcat
Perverted Skeleton

One Piece Addventure!

Well, I decided to split this topic off from the Metroid Addventure thread, partially because I didn't like hijacking that thread whenever I wanted to mention the progress we've made, and partially because I wanted to make sure I could get the attention of anyone interested in One Piece that might get in on this. Hope it's alright.

Anyway, some time ago, I came across an episode on the BE Addventure about One Piece that was pretty much empty, so I kinda took it over for myself. The premise is "Waking Up With Curves", which is pretty much what it sounds like: whatever girl you pick wakes up with a case of breast and butt expansion, and the story goes from there. I've mostly stuck to that format in the storylines I start, but I doubt anyone will care if someone were to deviate from that. Anyway, the link to the beginning page:

One Piece: Waking Up With Curves

I and a few other guys have been making regular contributions to this over the past several days, and I'd say we have a fair few good storylines to work with. If anyone from here were to want to contribute as well, you'd be more than welcome. A couple notes, just to help you start:

- The BE Addventure works off of HTML. That means you either have to enclose each paragraph in <p></p> tags, or place a <br> tag everywhere you intended to place a line break;there's actually a checkbox you can use to do the latter automatically. If you don't, the post will just come out as a block of text. This also means that, for example, you put in bold or italic text using <b></b> or <i></i> tags, respectively.
- When you begin writing an episode, do not use the back button until you're done; doing so will lock out the option you were trying to write for potentially up to a few hours. If you get to the second creating an episode page and decide you need to make sure revisions to the text, the upper part of the page lets you do that; if you put in the wrong number of options though, copy off what you've written, cancel the episode, and start over.
- Most of us have been adding "OP Curves: " to the beginning of episodes we write for this, to make them easier to pick out in the recent episodes pages. This isn't necessary though.

And to close this off, here are some of the notable storylines so far:

- Nami finds a cursed treasure, resulting in it causing transformations in both her and Robin.
- Laws of Perversion: Nami and Robin get drawn into a 'game' with a new Devil Fruit user. The ladies have to find said person, but there are several trapped areas lying around that can transform them even further.
- Milk Milk Fruit: Ms All-Sunday(Robin) has captured Princess Vivi and given her a Devil Fruit that gives her milk-based powers.
- Trixie's Escape: Domino of Impel Down gets captured and transformed by an escaping female pirate.
- Candy Island: Perona wakes up on an island made up entirely of sweets, and she gets more wrapped up in the place than she intended.

There are some others that have gotten underway, but not a lot has happened yet in those, at least so far. Again, I hope some of you guys might take a look and like what you see, maybe even add to it yourselves.

Last edited by PyroWildcat; 03-19-2014 at 11:24 AM.
PyroWildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2014   #2
PyroWildcat
Perverted Skeleton

Re: One Piece Addventure!

I hate bumping this thread after all this time, but in my defense, there has been a lot of progress made in the Addventure since this thread was created.

Anyway, I thought I'd make another call here for anyone who was interested in reading or even contributing to the BEAddventure storyline I've created alongside Mitsunami and Bioyugi - the link is above, in the original post of this thread. For One Piece fans, there have been stories started for several of the women in the series, including a few relatively obscure ones like Nojiko or Captain Hina, and there are spots ready to begin new stories for just about every notable woman who's ever appeared in One Piece. If you think there's a character who needs more attention in the TF/Expansion community, here's a good place to get started on it.

For those who aren't One Piece fans, I don't think you'll have reason to feel like you'll be excluded. I've seen a few comments on our episodes from readers that don't follow One Piece at all, yet still enjoy our scenes and storylines. We try to add any information that readers need to understand anything that's going on, including descriptions of the characters, but if you need visuals, a good site to get them is The One Piece Wikia.

As mentioned above, the basic premise of this addventure is that the central character wakes up after having undergone hourglass expansion, but there are several other transformations and expansions that happen throughout the various storylines, such as partial plant TF(Hina's storyline), Toon TF(Nojiko's storyline), and Candy TF(Perona's storyline).

Thanks for listening, and here's hoping that some of you might drop by to check out our work, or even add your own perspective to our little corner of the BEAddventure.

Last edited by PyroWildcat; 08-17-2014 at 05:19 PM.
Unread 08-16-2014   #3
Choppy
Enchanter

I actually like these. Well obviously being a one piece fan and also have you tried Doll TF....example: Blow up doll?

Choppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2014   #4
PyroWildcat
Perverted Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppy View Post
I actually like these. Well obviously being a one piece fan and also have you tried Doll TF....example: Blow up doll?
Gotta admit, Doll TF isn't really my thing. If you want to add it, though, go ahead; I'll try and support it as best I can.
Unread 08-16-2014   #5
Choppy
Enchanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroWildcat View Post
Gotta admit, Doll TF isn't really my thing. If you want to add it, though, go ahead; I'll try and support it as best I can.
O.O No no it's fine..the only reason I thought of it was because of Sugar's Devil Fruit for turning them into toys X3

Choppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2014   #6
PyroWildcat
Perverted Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppy View Post
O.O No no it's fine..the only reason I thought of it was because of Sugar's Devil Fruit for turning them into toys X3
I figured as much, considering your sig.

Anyway, I just started up a new storyline for Viola, and I included an option for Sugar-induced Doll TF if you want to take a whack at it. It's also possible that someone else might give it a shot; I'm not sure exactly what BioYugi's or Mitsunami's views on Doll TF happen to be.
Unread 08-17-2014   #7
CaptainSanji
Atrocious Pokegirl

Mitsu here, and while I'm not opposed to doll TF, I ABSOLUTELY refuse to do anything resulting from Sugar's abilities. I can't stand that character or her power mostly because it gives me the fucking creeps- mostly because of the memory thing. That's some Ito Junji-class J-Horror all in a single Devil Fruit and I get the shakes just thinking about it.

On that note, I'm currently doing my best to come up with the next chapter in the Laws of Perversion line.

CaptainSanji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2014   #8
PyroWildcat
Perverted Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSanji View Post
Mitsu here, and while I'm not opposed to doll TF, I ABSOLUTELY refuse to do anything resulting from Sugar's abilities. I can't stand that character or her power mostly because it gives me the fucking creeps- mostly because of the memory thing. That's some Ito Junji-class J-Horror all in a single Devil Fruit and I get the shakes just thinking about it.
Oh, I couldn't agree more. The way I see it though, the memory-erasing aspect of her powers is probably an optional thing, just like the forcing the target to obey Sugar's orders thing is. She could probably induce the Doll TF without all the bits that makes her powers so terrifying if she wanted to; the story just hasn't given her a reason to do it that way at any point.

Part of the reason why I put the option on Viola instead of Rebecca is that we could say that Sugar still thinks that Viola is loyal to Doflamingo, and so is just putting the Doll TF on her to mess with her, so she left out the memory-erasing so she'd remember to turn Violet back.
Unread 08-17-2014   #9
BioYuGi
Process Fan

Oh hey, I do have an account here. What do you know. Well I went and added to the Viola line. Smaller one but good to keep it going. I need to get back to my OC Trixie soon, she needs to spend more time with Tashigi.
BioYuGi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
addventure, breast expansion, hourglass expansion, one piece, varied