free hit counters
Foot growth/inflation anyone? - Page 5 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-03-2008   #49
evilconcarne
Process Fan

Re: Foot growth/inflation anyone?

Awesome PJ, lets hope this one stays up for a long time, damned yahoo groups. I thought taylor's video was great but i understand there are limitations to this sort of thing, propwise. Where as breasts are easy to find, balloons, latex phonies, etc feet im sure would be very diffilcult, anyone think of any solutions?
evilconcarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2008   #50
pjsfeet
Lurker

I hope it takes off... love to see some talen share...

I agree - the video was great! I did do some experimenting with JACQ software. I was able to create a few realistic feet growths. They are extreemly time consuming (I have to manipulate one frame at a time). I had one that was real good.... Showed a pretty Mexican actress on a talk show... She plops her feet on the desk and begins to flex her soles. I manipulated it to look like her feet were growing... It came out looking pretty realistic - wish I knew where it was - I lost it a few years back... alas.. I may try another - in the mean time, enjoy the Yahoo group!

PJ
pjsfeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2008   #51
TFjunkie
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsfeet View Post
I created a new Yahoo group for Fooot Growth (and other stuff) - please visit and enjoy!! - Please read message #1 as well..

ilbf35@yahoogroups.com

Best - PJ
does any1 have a link to the yahoo group cos all that like does is opens up microsoft outlook ready to send an email
TFjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2008   #52
evilconcarne
Process Fan

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ilbf35
Unread 07-16-2008   #53
FireStorm
Banned

Our buddy Hawaiianshirt has opened a deviantART account now, where he has posted all his commissed "foot fiend" sequences. You really need to check it out, it'll blow you away.
FireStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2008   #54
Prof. Frink313
I like Three-head Monkey

Alas, it appears: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ilbf35 is already dead. Saddness covers the land.

Prof. Frink313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2008   #55
evilconcarne
Process Fan

WTF!!! the group was well within the rules of yahoo groups...this is messed up.
Unread 09-19-2008   #56
pjsfeet
Lurker

Hey foot growth fans.. Yes it is true... My Yahoo Group was shut down, yet again - dispite the fact that I took extra care to keep it 'clean'... Oh well... I lost my email as well. My new (Temporary?) email is pjs839@yahoo.com.

So... what now...? I'm not sure. I don't have to tell you that I will not be starting a new Yahoo group! My options are as follows:

1) Manage my work through email. Have interested people send me their email addresses and send material if requested. I figure I'll work off commision this way.. take requests, try to build up some $$ for option two..

2) Start a real web page - small $$ to join but it will have a lot of updates and hopefully attract new talent.

3) Go silently into that goodnight..

I have new material available and have been experimenting with some Growth Videos. To see a 'Crude' example - visit You Tube and type "Foot Growth" into the seach space - I think you will like.... I am working on a 200 - 250 frame (about 25 - 30 seconds) foot growth video next... The quality will be much better...

Anyway - send me an email to my new account pjs839@yahoo.com and send me a donation to paypal (pjs839@yahoo.com) - if you want some new material.

Regards - and hope to see you soon!

PJ
Unread 09-22-2008   #57
Hugo Prosperio
Mansion Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsfeet View Post
Hey foot growth fans.. Yes it is true... My Yahoo Group was shut down, yet again - dispite the fact that I took extra care to keep it 'clean'... Oh well... I lost my email as well. My new (Temporary?) email is pjs839@yahoo.com.

So... what now...? I'm not sure. I don't have to tell you that I will not be starting a new Yahoo group! My options are as follows:

1) Manage my work through email. Have interested people send me their email addresses and send material if requested. I figure I'll work off commision this way.. take requests, try to build up some $$ for option two..

2) Start a real web page - small $$ to join but it will have a lot of updates and hopefully attract new talent.

3) Go silently into that goodnight..

I have new material available and have been experimenting with some Growth Videos. To see a 'Crude' example - visit You Tube and type "Foot Growth" into the seach space - I think you will like.... I am working on a 200 - 250 frame (about 25 - 30 seconds) foot growth video next... The quality will be much better...

Anyway - send me an email to my new account pjs839@yahoo.com and send me a donation to paypal (pjs839@yahoo.com) - if you want some new material.

Regards - and hope to see you soon!

PJ
I just sent you an email with a possible suggestion for the future.

My Gumroad
My Patreon

Featuring stories of Bodily Transformation and Wonder
Hugo Prosperio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2008   #58
gokutothez
Frequent Poster

A nice little photo manipulation found on DA http://warriorz.deviantart.com/art/Foot-Growth-98916737
gokutothez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2008   #59
pjsfeet
Lurker

Hello fellow foot and body morph fans. I've decided to give Google Groups a try. I do not plan to post many pictures in this group - but will use it to communicate updates. I would also like to use this as a means of communicating new ideas for future picture series. I will post a few teasers each month (similar to my Yahoo Group). If you are interested in getting the series set (usualy 10 - 15 pictures) please make a donation to my PayPal account - PJS839@yahoo.com.

New Group Link

http://groups.google.com/group/pjs-foot-morphs?hl=en
Unread 08-01-2009   #60
Mandrake
Process Fan

I like those sequences. I'll have to incorporate something like this into my stories sometime.
Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote