free hit counters
Attribute Theft/Transfer - Page 11 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-05-2010   #121
VincentJ
Frequent Poster

Re: Attribute Theft/Transfer

Any idea what caused the transfer? Was it a wish? Or did it just happen for no real reason?
VincentJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2010   #122
Shadowsbane99
Frequent Poster

I really only skimmed the movie to find the transformations, but I get the feeling it was science based, but can't say for certain. All I could tell was it SEEMED that SHE did it and she did it on purpose.
Shadowsbane99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2010   #123
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

I've actually been working on an attribute theft story between my two characters Mirlinth & Sevikira. It's still in roughest rough drafts but I was wondering if anyone would want to read/critique it to help give me ideas. I know sorta how I want the story to end but I wouldn't mind feed back.

I've been so busy working on my web comic that writing has become tedious and I decided to take a break from that to produce something fun. At least I think it's fun.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2010   #124
Gumbyx84
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatar2xl View Post
Why hello thar origin of this fetish. For me at least.
Same here.
Gumbyx84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2010   #125
Max AP
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirlinthloth View Post
I've actually been working on an attribute theft story between my two characters Mirlinth & Sevikira. It's still in roughest rough drafts but I was wondering if anyone would want to read/critique it to help give me ideas. I know sorta how I want the story to end but I wouldn't mind feed back.

I've been so busy working on my web comic that writing has become tedious and I decided to take a break from that to produce something fun. At least I think it's fun.
I can take a look at your story and give you some feedback during the weekend if you want. I'm always looking foward to read some new transfer material.

Max
Max AP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2010   #126
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Hey Max, -looks left, looks right- I think its time for a new attribute theft story, -chuckles- wanna colab?
Unread 03-19-2010   #127
Ninja Jay
Very Melon

GD btw "GET ON WITH IT"
LOL for me it was Totally spies
I'll tel you one thing, the show had alot of Process
FETISH FUEL FTW
Unread 03-19-2010   #128
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

lol yeah I know I keep saying I'm going to write just been so damn hectic with the kids, lol. and now I have a job <.< been a stay at home dad for the past 3 yrs so we'll see what happens now with the job.
Unread 03-20-2010   #129
Max AP
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by godleydemon View Post
Hey Max, -looks left, looks right- I think its time for a new attribute theft story, -chuckles- wanna colab?
Hehe, even I love to write transfer stories, my free time has been reduced considerably. Right now, I can help with ideas and feedback, but beyond is hard.

Max
Unread 03-20-2010   #130
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

http://www.process-productions.com/f...d.php?p=459776

looks like Lara croft is a very giving person....

Claire's Project
LOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2010   #131
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max AP View Post
Hehe, even I love to write transfer stories, my free time has been reduced considerably. Right now, I can help with ideas and feedback, but beyond is hard.

Max
lol, well. I can see what I can come up with over the next few days. I've been tossing around some ideas but haven't put them really to paper yet. I do have a rough draft that isn't finished and very rough, lol. your welcome to read some of it max as it isn't done yet. the grammar is horrible in it because a lot of it needs re written because I was writing it in a hurry before I lost the idea.
Attached Files
File Type: txt the auburn necklace.txt (8.1 KB, 453 views)
Unread 03-21-2010   #132
Max AP
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by godleydemon View Post
lol, well. I can see what I can come up with over the next few days. I've been tossing around some ideas but haven't put them really to paper yet. I do have a rough draft that isn't finished and very rough, lol. your welcome to read some of it max as it isn't done yet. the grammar is horrible in it because a lot of it needs re written because I was writing it in a hurry before I lost the idea.
Interesting reading and certainly the story has a lot of potential. Certainly you need to flesh out some points but since this is more like a draft and I understand that.

One important thing that you should keep if the first person narrative. You have done well with the girl lossing the traits. Now, you should keep that first person narrative when you talk about the girl gaining them.

That way you can have two narrators and people can read from the perspective of both girls.

You are also doing well explaining the changes in the girl and of course, how those affect them. In the case of the first girl who she panics with her clothes doesn't fitting them and how lose or tight they are in some areas. The same you can do with the second girl explaining how good her clothes fit her now.

About the story, I can imagine that you started it in some point of the future since the firt girl mentions that this will be another night in which a part of her will be stolen and she also know who gets benefit from it. So that can be a nice hook to get people interested to see in which point of lost she is when you begin the story and what had happened so far.

About the transfer method, that is nice and it seems like a time period activation, so after sometime the transfer will take place without any girl influencing on it.

I wish you the best luck with your story my friend and if you need more feedback or comments once you work some more on it, I will be more than glad to help you out.

Ah! You can bet that I will be looking foward for more of your story.

Max