free hit counters
Palcomix New Comic "Misato's New Girlfriend" (Offsite) - Page 8 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-30-2008   #85
The-Pro
Frequent Poster

Re: Palcomix New Comic "Misato's New Girlfriend"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Physalis View Post
Disgusted? Yes, entirely. Eight year olds should not be drawn having sex. Period.
Shinji is not eight. Although he does rather look like an eight year old.

I'm not really upset about it, I'm just afraid the comic is going in a direction that doesn't conform to my tastes.
The-Pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2008   #86
SSJAzazel
I am..the Tree Tackler!

As an aside, the thing most should keep in mind is that a lot of PALComix's comics are not original creations of PALComix's themselves. By that I mean that they are commissioned to make these comics and put them up to be viewed versus them coming up with the idea and creating the images and putting them online to be viewed.

So it's not a matter of PALComix being creepy, but that their clients that pay them to create these comics (hence why several take a long time to be made, while others go really quickly) are.
Unread 04-30-2008   #87
Physalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taruby View Post
Somewhere out there. There is someone who is jacking off to your baby pictures. I'm sure of it.
Impossible. I was never a baby, I burst forth fully formed from the head of Jack Kirby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Pro View Post
Shinji is not eight. Although he does rather look like an eight year old.
You haven't read through the entire thread, have you? Tsk tsk tsk. You must now write "I mustn't run away..." one hundred times on the blackboard to make up for this oversight.
Unread 04-30-2008   #88
Taruby
Self-Aware Machine

Quote:
Impossible. I was never a baby, I burst forth fully formed from the head of Jack Kirby.
You're on a forum board where there are pictures of people who change their genders. I'm sure there are pictures of you changed into a baby regardless.

あなたの好きな人はタルビ。幼馴染のタルビ。結婚するならタルビ。あなたの好きな人はタルビ、可愛い可愛い タルビ~・・・♪
あなたは、タルビと結婚する運命なの。タルビしかあなたの目には映らない。タルビは最高の人~ ・・・
タルビ、タルビをお願いします~・・・♪
Taruby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2008   #89
Physalis

That's a really odd assumption. I'm quite certain that there are no pictures of me turned into anything anywhere. It's mostly the artists turning each other into things, and I'm not an artist (actually a writer, just never done anything TG related).

Do you have some particular desire to know that somebody is, in fact, wanking to pictures of me? That doesn't seem like a particularly satisfying hobby, if you ask me...
Unread 04-30-2008   #90
Taruby
Self-Aware Machine

Quote:
Do you have some particular desire to know that somebody is, in fact, wanking to pictures of me That doesn't seem like a particularly satisfying hobby, if you ask me...
Yes, yes I do.

You're wrong about the sparsity of satisfaction though; all of it is going straight to the limbic system!

タルビ、タルビをお願いします~・・・♪
Unread 05-01-2008   #91
Physalis

Right, well...

Good on ya', then! Not sure how I got singled out, but if you can really get your jollies that way then have fun with it, kiddo!
Unread 05-01-2008   #92
The-Pro
Frequent Poster

Quote:
You must now write "I mustn't run away..." one hundred times on the blackboard to make up for this oversight.
Can I just have a trippy life affirming dream sequence that ultimately doesn't solve anything instead? It's a lot easier.
The-Pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2008   #93
Crash Ichimonji
Perverted Asexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Pro View Post
Can I just have a trippy life affirming dream sequence that ultimately doesn't solve anything instead? It's a lot easier.
lol.

Discussion aside, I wonder if while Misato's going down on Shinji if he's just gonna get smaller and smaller until it becomes his clit. It would be funny to see his reaction to that and when the bewbs sprout. Of course, if he (and/or Misato) turns into a futanari, that would be awesome too.
Crash Ichimonji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2008   #94
bacattack
Gentle BE/GTS/FMG FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash Ichimonji View Post
lol.

Discussion aside, I wonder if while Misato's going down on Shinji if he's just gonna get smaller and smaller until it becomes his clit. It would be funny to see his reaction to that and when the bewbs sprout. Of course, if he (and/or Misato) turns into a futanari, that would be awesome too.
Please look at your avatar for my response to the above.
bacattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2008   #95
Taruby
Self-Aware Machine

Quote:
Good on ya', then! Not sure how I got singled out,
Just so your mind can rest at ease. Consider any of my replies to your posts the same as getting those seizure inducing pop-up advertisements declaring, "Congratulations, you won!"

Basically, you're on a winning streak until I become bored and decide to play with thejakeman or Gregor Samsa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJAzazel
So it's not a matter of PALComix being creepy, but that their clients that pay them to create these comics (hence why several take a long time to be made, while others go really quickly) are.
Just because they're following orders does not make them any less responsible. Like you can't just use the defense that you were merely following orders if someone hired you to assassinate someone and you do it.

Fortunately, drawing creepy comics shouldn't have any dire consequences except when it comes to those who believe themselves to be our moral supervisors. n_n;

タルビ、タルビをお願いします~・・・♪
Unread 05-01-2008   #96
thejakeman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herr Onymous-Bosch View Post
thank you for not responding to the horrible mess of people arguing over opinions. You when a piece of left over pfepfernusse! Traditional menonite christmas cookies FTW.
what is pfepfernusse?
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelous View Post
can't wait for more chapters
i like your avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorekeep View Post
Nice to see their grammar errors are alive and well(period) That drove me nuts when they did my comics.
*cringes for ban*
Quote:
I have no idea what the Transformers thing is in reference to, and I am so very glad that I am in the dark on that count.

Now, as for surprised? No.

Disgusted? Yes, entirely. Eight year olds should not be drawn having sex. Period.
you should leave the internet then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taruby View Post
Just so your mind can rest at ease. Consider any of my replies to your posts the same as getting those seizure inducing pop-up advertisements declaring, "Congratulations, you won!"

Basically, you're on a winning streak until I become bored and decide to play with thejakeman or Gregor Samsa.

Just because they're following orders does not make them any less responsible. Like you can't just use the defense that you were merely following orders if someone hired you to assassinate someone and you do it.

Fortunately, drawing creepy comics shouldn't have any dire consequences except when it comes to those who believe themselves to be our moral supervisors. n_n;
you have said my name and voila! I appear!
thejakeman is offline   Reply With Quote