free hit counters
Sweet Dreams - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-11-2008   #37
Grand Storm
Master of Dreams

Re: Sweet Dreams

Quote:
No offense, but that back story caused me to roll my eyes until they popped out of my head fly high into the air and attain geosynchronous orbit with the earth. It's about as bad as every other 'I made a character' story I read on every possible fanfiction site ever made (angels! god and or gods! fallen angels! pop tarts are lifeblood!). You would be a lot better off not saying ANYTHING like that, tell nothing of the character at all and just let people make up their own minds, instead of jamming 'god is a dick that created everything and all things knows all and so on but makes angels out of cardboard that turn to mush when they get wet, then throws them away instead of, oh I don't know, helping them'.

I'm not exactly a fan of the whole attempt at justifying character murder with sad back story thing but the tfs are interesting enough to keep me looking at them, but the more back story you add the the less likely I'll be to even bother to click your next thread. Keep it simple and reveal small bits or nothing at all. It's better without the story to clog up the gears.
Thats the thing about back stories and characters there just like art. You get practice from them, the more you do them the better you get. I'm sorry if DM is overloading with stereo types, He is more meant to be like a modern day legend or myth as well as being the first character I actually ever created.
I do have better thought out character's but they are more serious story types that arn't leashed to TF and such.
Grand Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2008   #38
Martyr-The-Chicken
Demongirl Overlord

I'm rather neutral when it comes to stereotypes. Yeah, sure, they can get old very quickly, but if they are pulled off well even the most dusty and used idea can turn into something special. But yeah, the art is good, and that will keep me going to this thread. Keep up the good work.

There, I said it. *Does a 'poof' tf into a lurker once more*
Unread 07-11-2008   #39
somnium
Fetish Writer

Now this is art. It's so delightfully perverse that I can't help but feel excited.
Unread 07-12-2008   #40
Grand Storm
Master of Dreams

*crawls up half dead with a pen melted to his hand* I know its been forever since an actual update, but here it is... *dies*

What you thought it was over? nope not yet hehehe ^_^

Wow I'm at page nine and DM is still playing with his food... wonder how many pages it will take to get him back to dream land? I wonder if he will pig out alone or if someone is gonna help him eat all that chocolate...

Fear the gummi, Fear it I say! >_>
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sweet Dreams9.jpg (255.4 KB, 835 views)
Unread 07-13-2008   #41
ToboR
Cubone Alone

That has to be the strangest C-section ever. Still strangely fun, though.
ToboR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2008   #42
Grand Storm
Master of Dreams

Nope your not blind its still going!

where are we now... ? ah yes, too page ten!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sweet Dreams10.jpg (341.4 KB, 994 views)
Unread 07-26-2008   #43
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

I must say this is one of the sequences I look forward to most on this board, but the dialogue on this one makes virtually *no* sense. I can't even tell if I'm reading the word balloons in the right order. >.<
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2008   #44
Grand Storm
Master of Dreams

I know. The problem I tend to have on comics is not enough space to word things out, and explain them better. Sadly If I did this the whole thing would be text bubbles so let me try to explain some.

We have jumped ahead a few moments after which he has eaten the gummi. Near death now the soul finds it is in close contact with Dream Master's and accidentally begins to Syphon off his memories. Dream Master however snaps him back to reality telling him this. and plunges his hand into the belly. He then pulls a pure orb which is the soul. Notice the color matches the eyes from previous pages. Dream Master then sighs not knowing exactly what to do with so much chocolate... (this is where things got toughest with so little room) Basicly the soul sees his body on the bed, and after hearing DM thinks he has an Idea of how to fix it.
Unread 07-26-2008   #45
Hinata-chan
Leecher

a very nice comic I read it several times now. sadly it seems that the comic is going to end soon. would have liked to see more of his/her "torture" with the gummi.. I still don't really understand why he turns him into chocolate when he doesn't know what to do with it. I think at first he wanted to eat him why not now?
but anyways great work I'm curious to see what happens next

Last edited by Hinata-chan; 07-26-2008 at 06:08 PM.
Hinata-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2008   #46
JauntyAngle

I love your work Sir!
Unread 07-27-2008   #47
Martyr-The-Chicken
Demongirl Overlord

Simply scrumtrulescent! I look forward to the next installment. In other words, MOAR!
Unread 07-27-2008   #48
Damn_Lucky
Frequent Poster

*Room mates walks into room next day and finds a giant chocolate lady in jim's bead*

"I knew he was into some fucked up shit, but this takes the cake.."
Damn_Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote