free hit counters
The growing goddess (giantess deeane custom clip) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-27-2013   #1
75thparellel
guy

The growing goddess (giantess deeane custom clip)

I recently decided to branch out and try getting a few custom video clips done by some of the giantess clip producers out there. I find theres too much vore, crush and humiliation stuff and not enough mini giantess/amazon sized content. I can post links to a few of the other clips ive had done if people would like, but they dont contain growth. However the most recent one Giantess Deeane did for me does. Its only a short 2ish minute growth scene at the end however. The rough outline of the clip is shes just grown to around 10-12 feet tall and is talking about how she enjoyed growing and loves being taller/bigger. The down side to custom clips is they dont cost as much if you allow them to be sold in the sellers store, so im sorry to say you would have to pay for it. Anyway heres a preview she has on dailymotion http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xx1...sfx_shortfilms and her clips4sale store http://clips4sale.com/38649 if you want to actually buy the clip.
Now to the main reason im posting all of this. She was very interested in my original idea since she doesnt do a lot of growth related clips. I wont go into too much detail yet, but im getting another clip done thats going to focus more on the growth this time. She sounded eager to try some clothe ripping and such too.

Anyway ill keep you guys posted as things move along.
Unread 01-27-2013   #2
Blackbat
SW Gentleman

Re: The growing goddess (giantess deeane custom clip)

it's on www.fetishlands.com too
Blackbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013   #3
50percentgrey
MacroTessaClaustroPhile

I'm guessing the process won't be all that spectacular, as it's catered more to giantess fans in general. At least the way her shoes fit her feet was tempting to me.
Unread 01-28-2013   #4
gorillaboy
Process Fan

Bought it and thought it was great. LOVE her dialog, this is totally neglected in most films. The growth was good too, not enough of it. But this was very sexy, op, we may be long lost brothers. Our tastes are similar. No crushing or vore, but I don't care because the process of growth is by far the hottest aspect of gts. Can't wait to see the next one.
gorillaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2013   #5
75thparellel
guy

The main focus of the clip is definitely not the actual process of growing, more so the after effect. However the little growth bit at the end is still pretty good if you ask me.
And Gorillaboy id say you were right lol. Havent found too many people who like the same scenarios as me. Im definitely a big fan of dialogue, which turned out pretty good considering english is not her first language.
Unread 01-29-2013   #6
gorillaboy
Process Fan

Yes, there could have been more process, I do like how her feet are too big for her shoes like she's grown. Fantastic angles too, they really give the illusion that she is gigantic. Can't say enough good things about her and this clip, definitely can be improved upon, especially the process part. But damn I LOVE dialog, it's really missing in a lot of clips. Just to here a woman refer to herself as a giant is sexy as hell. What can I say? I'm a bonafide macrophile.
Unread 04-02-2013   #7
75thparellel
guy

Ok its been slow going, but the second clip is finally in the editing stage! I havent seen any previews and im not sure an exact finish date yet, but from the sounds of things it may be as soon as this weekend.
This clip is going to focus on growth, i gave her a couple of ideas that im really hoping work out. One is a scene where she walks through a doorway and has to duck, there will be some clothes ripping and hopefully another short foot growth scene. I find one thing lacking in most growth clips is a pause between growth spurts to show off the model in her much smaller/tighter clothes, so she will stop at around 8 feet tall to show her size off in her now tiny outfit then have one final growth spurt.

Anyway ill post a link up to it once its ready.
Unread 04-03-2013   #8
gorillaboy
Process Fan

Hey 75th parallel,

Are we related? I think you and me have extremely similar tastes. Love mini gts and the whole, I'm so tall I have to duck under a doorway is awesome, and very rarely seen in vids. Looking forward to this one too, will be an instabuy.
Unread 04-03-2013   #9
75thparellel
guy

Hahaha very possible, there definitley arent that many clips out there that have exactly what i like to see. Which is why ive had a couple custom ones done, im glad my tastes are enjoyed by at least one other person. I just wish i could afford having the clip mine, so i could share it for free. However like i mentioned, the the only reason i CAN afford them is because they get posted in her store, so she gives me a good deal.
Unread 04-04-2013   #10
jwoods
Process Fan

what does she charge for a clip like that that she is going to post in her store?
jwoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2013   #11
gorillaboy
Process Fan

Well keep up the good work! For me the process of growth is the most erotic part of giantess for me. Just her getting bigger and more and more powerful. To each their own but I actually don't like the whole mega gts thing. Not much interaction there, except for death and destruction. But an 8 to 10 foot gts laying in bed with her legs dangling off the ends? That's more my height preference.

Sorry to take this off tangent but speaking of custom clips had one done YEARS ago by Chloe Creations. She did a fine job. The problem was my fiancee FOUND the script I sent her in my car and I had hid this fetish from her the entire time. Needless to say we were getting married soon and she was very concerned. She came to accept the fetish, we did some awesome 50 FT. woman photo shoots (she herself wasn't interested in it but was being a loving wife), she bought platform heels that she would walk around in, etc. We are NOW divorced but it wasn't because of that. Moral of the story: don't hide this with a loved one, be upfront about it!
Unread 04-04-2013   #12
TBG
Frequent Poster

Thumbs up Re: The growing goddess (giantess deeane custom clip)

I've talked to Deeane personally a few times, shes one of my favorites in the Giantess biz since she stomped onto the scene. Shes also one of the few who seems REALLY into the other aspects of the fetish like Growth and will actually try to make something decent with input from the fans. I very much look forward to your future commissions from her.

Not to change the subject or anything, but if anyone is looking for more content from someone who's into the fetish, Siren Thorn is another person to look into. Shes also into Mini Giantess and Growth. Just putting her name out there.