free hit counters
Nutty Professor "3" Alt Verse Sequence - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-25-2016   #1
TFandTGFan
Process Fan

Nutty Professor "3" Alt Verse Sequence

This was born of the whole 'cool world invoked' crossover concept and ideas used to be a part of my and Dante's threads when I posted more often.
Specifically the return of Buddy Love as "Booty" Love and her vengeance on those who harmed Buddy. The sequence is based around revenge on the Dean of the Campus, tricked into taking a formula of his own that would give him 'new' energy. First a genderbending, then an alcohol triggered descent into pre-college age.
Attached Images
File Type: png Dean1-col.png (191.6 KB, 555 views)
File Type: png Dean2-col.png (384.8 KB, 629 views)
File Type: png Dean3-col.png (313.5 KB, 553 views)
File Type: png Dean4-col.png (286.1 KB, 605 views)
TFandTGFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2016   #2
Choppy
Enchanter

Re: Nutty Professor "3" Alt Verse Sequence

Lovely~

Choppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2016   #3
Jake
Frequent Poster

Where can we find more?
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2016   #4
thelurker
I come in peace

The nutless professor?
Unread 08-26-2016   #5
TFandTGFan
Process Fan

Thanks guys!
I'm going to post some more this weekend, once I get back caught up on what I have and haven't posted to this board yet.
Unread 08-27-2016   #6
personEL
Frequent Poster

I really love these 'alternate scenes' pics of yours. Keep them coming.
personEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2016   #7
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFandTGFan View Post
This was born of the whole 'cool world invoked' crossover concept and ideas used to be a part of my and Dante's threads when I posted more often.
Specifically the return of Buddy Love as "Booty" Love and her vengeance on those who harmed Buddy. The sequence is based around revenge on the Dean of the Campus, tricked into taking a formula of his own that would give him 'new' energy. First a genderbending, then an alcohol triggered descent into pre-college age.
Hello there,

It was actually quite a surprise - and very much too - to find these here; something I didn't expect and more so for the particular nature of their content. If I was to be truthful, I can say that these are partly my responsibility. Back in February/March of this year, I tentatively contacted one of the principal artist's following, their interest in new ideas from the community. Intrigued, and considerate of what they were inclined to, what followed will probably not surprise certain members of the community .

Reflecting on my interest in the "Nutty Professor" franchise, I proposed the idea of Dean Karl Richmond (the early pseudo-antagonist of the film) meddling with Prof. Klump's formula, albeit under certain circumstances. What follows is a gender bending experience through which a younger, female alter-ego makes her way out as Cassandra "Cassie" Summers - this identity quicker and more enthusiastically taken with the energy of student life, when compared with her usual self's preoccupations.

It's a great pleasure to see these ideas more thoroughly realized, and especially in color too, when compared with the original depictions. My utmost thanks to those involved for entertaining and, indeed, developing the look of the characters proposed back then .

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelurker View Post
The nutless professor?
Lurker, though I'm not the most spontaneous person, for this excellent quip, you win the internet, tonight .

Given the expression, it makes you wonder how this particularly memorable, lively scene would have played out, if weight was substituted for genderbending, as the post transformation reaction...

http://coub.com/view/u76t .

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.

Last edited by Alchemical Night; 08-27-2016 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Relevant observation, humor
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2016   #8
TFandTGFan
Process Fan

Haha, yeah... Alchemical Night's idea ended up shaping something I was already considering. Originally the end idea was going to be a chubby Gerbil girl done up similar to Jollyjack's Kitty Hulks but the idea of adding regression in was always a nice temptation.

I may end up having Dante draw up that suggestion by the way Alchemical... sorry about going silent on DA and on here. Been dealing with some emotional issues and sometimes I'm not sure how to respond to all the suggestions.

Have some new drawings here, another set of Alt Verse ideas... The friend of Jacks genderbent, Jacks's aunt regressed and the beginning of the Dean being hit with revenge from Helen... and my take on what happened to the generals that went missing at the end of Repligator haha.
Attached Images
File Type: png AuntAgathaAR-col.png (553.3 KB, 202 views)
File Type: png PeteWalstonTG-col.png (714.2 KB, 186 views)
File Type: png Delivery1-col.png (1.40 MB, 296 views)
File Type: png Soldiers-col.png (878.3 KB, 233 views)
Unread 10-11-2016   #9
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

I love it.
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
age regression, gender bender, nutty professor, potion, sequence