free hit counters
Death's Hangover - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-14-2016   #1
Case Scenario
Frequent Poster

Death's Hangover

This is a fresh indy game, and I'm not certain there's much process to speak of, but based on footage I've seen and a Twitter post I believe that the main characters might be men who are transformed into women.
Case Scenario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2016   #2
NMe
Frequent Poster

Re: Death's Hangover

Looks like it's a pair of cross-dressing guys trying to fool Dracula into thinking that they're maidens. Based on that video anyway.
NMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2016   #3
Xodiac
Process Fan

Re: Death's Hangover

On the basis of Jim's review, I decided to spend the $5 and buy the game. Here are my thoughts:

1. It's not a bad game. Not a great one, and I'm not sure why they chose to go with a pixel-y retro look. But if you like Breakout, you'll be fine with this.
2. It's not finished. That's what Early Access means, after all. It is, however, perfectly playable.
3. About the TG aspect, in the lead-in it shows Death talking to two very male ghosts, bitching about Dracula stealing souls. He wants them back. The story then goes something like, "And then, upon entering Dracula's castle..." and goes to the main menu. In short, there is no official story, no background, no explanation. At least, not yet.
4. However, based on the little I saw, I think the two male souls were put into female bodies. Whether that was done by Death as a way to fight or trick Dracula, or by Dracula as a way to make Death's minions less powerful, I don't know.
5. There is definitely no process, at least at this time. There probably won't ever be, given that the prologue as iut currently stands is a series of stills, not animated.
Xodiac is offline   Reply With Quote