free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 186 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-11-2023   #2221
chico
Leecher

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Where can i download the wolf hollow movie?... i'm in Europe

Or just watch...
chico is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2023   #2222
sybersamurai
Process Fan

Quote from Screen Rant interview with creator of Wolf Like Me. Sounds promising but I am skeptical anymore bc everyone loves to name drop AWIL and then it’s a average 10 second tf.
“ I knew that in season two, we had to do the full transformation. We had to do the full gag of the American Werewolf in London-style transformation, and I know that was incredibly satisfying for the Odd guys, because that was one of the things that made them want to get into prosthetic effects. They were over the moon being able to do that, but we were all over the moon being able to watch it. It was the most incredible gag that they did in the ambulance, for that moment”
sybersamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2023   #2223
trc071880
Frequent Poster

yea id keep expectations tempered..then if it turns out great..all the better!
trc071880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2023   #2224
trc071880
Frequent Poster

new season of creepshow on shudder..can any who has shudder confirm if this season has any tf? im guessing no..but you never know.
trc071880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2023   #2225
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

There's a werewolf episode; the werewolf is female. There is no transformation scene.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2023   #2226
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sybersamurai View Post
Quote from Screen Rant interview with creator of Wolf Like Me. Sounds promising but I am skeptical anymore bc everyone loves to name drop AWIL and then it’s a average 10 second tf.
“ I knew that in season two, we had to do the full transformation. We had to do the full gag of the American Werewolf in London-style transformation, and I know that was incredibly satisfying for the Odd guys, because that was one of the things that made them want to get into prosthetic effects. They were over the moon being able to do that, but we were all over the moon being able to watch it. It was the most incredible gag that they did in the ambulance, for that moment”
+1 to that It scares me that 1)the scene in "in daylight". 2)she is pregnant and 3) "incredible gag" sounds like humoristic to me. Personally, I'm gonna be as cautious as the last 40 years, for sure
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2023   #2227
p2766479
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillerboy View Post
There's a werewolf episode; the werewolf is female. There is no transformation scene.

Episode 1?
p2766479 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2023   #2228
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2766479 View Post
Episode 1?
Second half of episode 4
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2023   #2229
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillerboy View Post
Business As Usual. So, another "move along" . Thanks for the heads-up man!
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2023   #2230
wolfgirl
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sybersamurai View Post
This is some good news. I know I'm going to get my hopes up again but it's good to know something is coming. As for Creepshow, yes there is a female werewolf episode, no transformation. It was second half of episode 3. The scene in the trailer with the beast girl has to do with some kind of vampire, no transformation.
wolfgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2023   #2231
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Just as a heads up, Rose Crowley, our resident Werewolf transformation producer, is starting to expand into using special effects more and more to sell her transformations more. In her most recent post, she's having effects added to her shorts by Liminalbean and is going to start some type of GoFundMe thing to raise money to do a full Werewolf Transformation like what a lot of us have been waiting for. It's coming soon, but unlike so many other projects, I believe Rose will be able to pull this off really well, especially if she can get Liminalbean and Gryf on board, both of whom has posted small posts showing their affects. Thought I'd give a heads up!
Unread 10-14-2023   #2232
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

If there's anyone you can trust to deliver quality content, it's Rose. She immediately has my faith and my contribution for any and every project she takes on.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote