free hit counters
Two Female tfs in this week's comics [anthro cheetah, anthro bat] - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-25-2017   #1
b-ridge
Process Fan

Thumbs up Two Female tfs in this week's comics [anthro cheetah, anthro bat]

This week I was happy to see not one, but two female-to-animal tf this week when I went to my local comic store.

The first is in Wonder Woman #17, and features a woman-to-anthro-cheetah tf. For people who are familiar with the Cheetah character, she's a Wonder Woman villainess who dresses like a cheetah, and sometimes has some small anthro qualities (tail, light fur, claws). This current version is much more animalistic than previous versions. The transformation is about a page long. I don't have a scan of it, but here's the cover, to give you an idea.

The second is in the Image one-shot Belfry. It features multiple people-to-bat-vampire transformations. There are a bunch of nice little tfs throughout, with some nice focus on one or two female tfs (each is only a few panels long, and is more stylistic than detailed, but it's definitely worth a look).

Here's a scan I found on google:

It's not every day you see a nice female tf in mainstream comics, so it was a really nice surprise to see two of them in one week. What's more, both featured the characters in the nude, which is always a nice bonus.
b-ridge is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bat, cheetah, comics, vampire