free hit counters
Pony Transformations - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-26-2012   #25
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Re: Pony Transformations

And the disease spreads... ><

Changing Times Podcast
Shadow_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2012   #26
jolem
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by x?xShadow_Dragonx?x View Post
And the disease spreads... ><
We already had that conversation last page ><
jolem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2012   #27
Luxianne
Leecher

I hate colored my Caitlyn seq, check it out - http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=29336
Luxianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2012   #28
hexen
Amateur writer

I'm sorry for being so ignorant but what is this whole pony fuss all about? I've seen ponyes or ponyfied characters and people everywhere! It is clearly some sort of meme but where did it come from?

And may the TF fairy find you and make you rawr!!
hexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2012   #29
Sutibaru
---

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexen View Post
I'm sorry for being so ignorant but what is this whole pony fuss all about? I've seen ponyes or ponyfied characters and people everywhere! It is clearly some sort of meme but where did it come from?
My Little Pony. There has been TF stuff based on the old show and toy line, but it has picked up since the new cartoon series has been released. I've only watched one episode of the new series and it really is not bad, however it did not hook me like it has with so many others.
Sutibaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2012   #30
Xanderfox
Process Master

your not nerdy enough, or you haven't watched enough episodes to know just how nerdy it really is. Watch "Feeling Pinkie Keen" lots of nerdness and a really funny episdoe
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2012   #31
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Quote:
"bronies" *shudders at pronounciation*

Changing Times Podcast
Unread 01-31-2012   #32
jolem
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutibaru View Post
Quote:
My Little Pony. There has been TF stuff based on the old show and toy line, but it has picked up since the new cartoon series has been released. I've only watched one episode of the new series and it really is not bad, however it did not hook me like it has with so many others.
^ That and the new version was revamped so well thanks to the executive producer and the writers trying to do everything they can to make it bareable for parents to watch the show with their daughters. I think that's pretty much it for the show in general. In my opinion this show kind of replaced the Powerpuff Girls in a big way (and I was surprised to find that the latest MAD cartoon was kind of a big fan of them too).

At first it seemed like it was just a fad, but now it's not anymore since it became a brand new fandom, which largely consists of every other fandom ever. Most people seemed to think that bronies invaded their fandom when it's actually the other way around. Especially since these bronies came from these fandoms first: Doctor Who fans, Music fans, Furry fans, Anime fans, Movie fans, Upcoming Voice Actors, Flash Animators, basically any kind of fandom and creative group you can name and you can always bet that there's at least a couple of bronies among them. This is pretty much the real reason why there are ponifications of other media. They were pretty much fans of those first before becoming bronies.

I hope that explains it hexen.
jolem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2012   #33
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Surprised nobody has mentioned the fact that the show was made by the same people who created Powerpuff girls.

Changing Times Podcast
Unread 02-01-2012   #34
kattphive
Happy Loner

Yeah, I'm a man whos almost in his 30s, not some 5 year old girl. And I'm pretty sure that a good amount of the people here are even older than me. So forgive me for wondering just why some people here enjoy little girl cartoons...
kattphive is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2012   #35
Zipper
Wanted for: EVERYTHING

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattphive View Post
Yeah, I'm a man whos almost in his 30s, not some 5 year old girl. And I'm pretty sure that a good amount of the people here are even older than me. So forgive me for wondering just why some people here enjoy little girl cartoons...
Fair question. First off, you probably never seen it I assume. Watch it. It'll probably have more heart and real character going for it then 99% of modern TV. (making it the 1% :P )

Besides, I'm 31, and still watch good cartoons. Before you give "Cartoons are for kids," stop. They don't have to be.
And "its for girls" sounds like you remember the ones I also remember. Yes, those horrible 80's cartoons. The new ones are not like those.

Zipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2012   #36
Dragon FangX
Draco artisto ecentrica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipper View Post
Fair question. First off, you probably never seen it I assume. Watch it. It'll probably have more heart and real character going for it then 99% of modern TV. (making it the 1% :P )

Besides, I'm 31, and still watch good cartoons. Before you give "Cartoons are for kids," stop. They don't have to be.
And "its for girls" sounds like you remember the ones I also remember. Yes, those horrible 80's cartoons. The new ones are not like those.

BRING IT VADER! *cross finger's its the Hayden Christensen version*

I've watched it, I've seen episodes and it just doesn't click with me. Its not bad but I'm just not that interested (I cringe at most musical numbers in anything these days so that doesn't help when they do that ether)

I don't hate it, I'm just indifferent to it.
Dragon FangX is offline   Reply With Quote