free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 13 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-21-2007   #145
UtopiaNH
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 104
Morningstar drew an doll tf a long time ago, but I have no idea where I got it, and I don't see any threads relating to the artist. I guess I'll go post a thread separately and link a few of the files that have been floating around including the doll tf.
UtopiaNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2007   #146
kooh
Process Disciple
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: .
Posts: 3,566
Quote:
Originally Posted by UtopiaNH
Morningstar drew an doll tf a long time ago, but I have no idea where I got it, and I don't see any threads relating to the artist. I guess I'll go post a thread separately and link a few of the files that have been floating around including the doll tf.
PS. Thanks.
__________________
.
kooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2007   #147
dorintf
Process Master
 
dorintf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 709
Get 'em inchide!
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2007   #148
zaqwsxcdemil
Lurker
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 16
Old Transfur artists

Does anyone remember an artist by the name of Teucer? he had some tf art but i didn't save any of it and i was just trying to look for it. Also, the artist named Deuce. He had a website but it went down after Transfur stopped hosting websites. Anybody have art saved from these two artists?
zaqwsxcdemil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2007   #149
jimi20
Frequent Poster
 
jimi20's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 399
zaqwsxcdemil, have you tried archive.org? also does anyone know where to find the willy wonka themed story where instead of a blueberry violet turns into a cowgirl? i read this online a-g-e-s ago but fail to remember where, i thought it may have been a yahoo group but any attempts at a search have so far been fruitless..
jimi20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2007   #150
EchoWing
Process Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 837
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaqwsxcdemil View Post
Does anyone remember an artist by the name of Teucer? he had some tf art but i didn't save any of it and i was just trying to look for it. Also, the artist named Deuce. He had a website but it went down after Transfur stopped hosting websites. Anybody have art saved from these two artists?
Don't know about Teucer, but Deuce has opened up a Yahoo! group and posted some of his old stuff there.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Deuces...yguid=64567954

Unfortunately, the archive is far from complete. He's missing a few works that I really liked myself.
EchoWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2007   #151
h2x
Bovine Goddess
 
h2x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimi20 View Post
zaqwsxcdemil, have you tried archive.org? also does anyone know where to find the willy wonka themed story where instead of a blueberry violet turns into a cowgirl? i read this online a-g-e-s ago but fail to remember where, i thought it may have been a yahoo group but any attempts at a search have so far been fruitless..
Violet turning into a Cow!!! I too would like to read this story.
h2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2007   #153
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 937
Does anyone recall the story where a guy spying on his neighbor from a tree watches her transform into a werewolf? I used to be able to find this easy, but now it seems suddenly elusive.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2007   #154
kooh
Process Disciple
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: .
Posts: 3,566
Quote:
Originally Posted by kooh View Post
Seconded. Any one with Doll TF?
^^^^^ Thanks.
__________________
.
kooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2007   #155
glueman
PrU Student: Nate D.
 
glueman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 245
Anyone know if there's a clip up anywhere of Ludmilla turning into a dragon in "Bartok the Magnificent"?
glueman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2007   #156
popperock
Frequent Poster
 
popperock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 188
Gespenster Geschichten Tiger TF

Can anyone tell me what the hell this comic's plot is about? I'm talking about Gespenster Geschichten issue 690, specifically, what happens to the beehived haired chick in the blue catsuit, before and after the tf.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GG690c.jpg (64.6 KB, 1157 views)
popperock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.