free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 241 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-17-2021   #2881
biohawk84
Process Enthusiast
 
biohawk84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 97
Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Oh, I stopped using that site years ago. It got hacked several times as I recall, and I was not a fan of the interface, some other reasons that I can't even remember now. Anyway, all my stuff is either here on the process or my furaffinity account these days. I actually wrote a couple new ones earlier this year you may have missed.

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/tf-viewer
Oh wow, I didn't know that! Thanks for the update. I've been posting more stories at the Lab (3 now)... do you think I should take them down and move them to something like DA?

BTW-awesome werewolf stories! I wrote my first last year.
biohawk84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2021   #2882
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 12,778
Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohawk84 View Post
Oh wow, I didn't know that! Thanks for the update. I've been posting more stories at the Lab (3 now)... do you think I should take them down and move them to something like DA?

BTW-awesome werewolf stories! I wrote my first last year.
I wouldn't recommend DA, they're very fickle about what they allow and don't allow, things get deleted by their mods that don't need to be deleted, and things stay up for years that never should have lasted a day. I haven't used my DA account in a long time because of their inconsistency and censorship issues. FA and here are the only places I post TF content and I can't recommend posting that sort of thing to anyplace I wouldn't use for my own stories.

edit: Could you link to your stories? I don't know if I've read those yet.

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 09-17-2021 at 02:37 PM.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2021   #2883
biohawk84
Process Enthusiast
 
biohawk84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 97
Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
I wouldn't recommend DA, they're very fickle about what they allow and don't allow, things get deleted by their mods that don't need to be deleted, and things stay up for years that never should have lasted a day. I haven't used my DA account in a long time because of their inconsistency and censorship issues. FA and here are the only places I post TF content and I can't recommend posting that sort of thing to anyplace I wouldn't use for my own stories.

edit: Could you link to your stories? I don't know if I've read those yet.
Of course. Here are the links to the Doc's Lab posts:

My first story: "Unwilling Donkey": https://docs-lab.com/submissions/1203/unwilling-donkey

The story I think you might enjoy: "The New Beast of Bray Road": https://docs-lab.com/submissions/234...t-of-bray-road

And my most-recent one: "The Day I Turned Into a Dog":https://docs-lab.com/submissions/329...ned-into-a-dog

Also did this kind of reflective piece on TF in general on DA: https://www.deviantart.com/sciguy84/...imal-877951688

Always happy to chat about writing and interests with folks too! Love hearing about inspirations. May also upgrade my FA account. I made one a long time ago, but never really used it. But if it's a great place to share stories and get feedback, etc, I'll definitely cross-post.
biohawk84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2021   #2884
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 12,778
Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohawk84 View Post
Of course. Here are the links to the Doc's Lab posts:

My first story: "Unwilling Donkey": https://docs-lab.com/submissions/1203/unwilling-donkey

The story I think you might enjoy: "The New Beast of Bray Road": https://docs-lab.com/submissions/234...t-of-bray-road

And my most-recent one: "The Day I Turned Into a Dog":https://docs-lab.com/submissions/329...ned-into-a-dog

Also did this kind of reflective piece on TF in general on DA: https://www.deviantart.com/sciguy84/...imal-877951688

Always happy to chat about writing and interests with folks too! Love hearing about inspirations. May also upgrade my FA account. I made one a long time ago, but never really used it. But if it's a great place to share stories and get feedback, etc, I'll definitely cross-post.
Thank you for sharing those,
I did like that female werewolf story. I hope you make more like that.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2021   #2885
biohawk84
Process Enthusiast
 
biohawk84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 97
Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Thank you for sharing those,
I did like that female werewolf story. I hope you make more like that.
No prob. Glad you enjoyed them. I may move the lot of my content over to FA to see if I can get more feedback from folks. I'm still developing my style, so we'll see how it goes. I like hearing what folks like/don't like.

The werewolf story was a first for me and there are some definite themes that carry over between my 3 stories so I am glad to hear you enjoyed it. Not sure if I'll do any more werewolves per se, but many of the themes in it (e.g. becoming feral) I do plan to keep.

What are your favorite elements/themes in a TF story? What makes a "good" one in your opinion?
biohawk84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2021   #2886
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 12,778
Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohawk84 View Post
No prob. Glad you enjoyed them. I may move the lot of my content over to FA to see if I can get more feedback from folks. I'm still developing my style, so we'll see how it goes. I like hearing what folks like/don't like.

The werewolf story was a first for me and there are some definite themes that carry over between my 3 stories so I am glad to hear you enjoyed it. Not sure if I'll do any more werewolves per se, but many of the themes in it (e.g. becoming feral) I do plan to keep.

What are your favorite elements/themes in a TF story? What makes a "good" one in your opinion?
Hmm. I suppose I'm partial to stories that contain a lot of details. A highly descriptive story to me is good, so when it comes to TF stories I love it when the transformation itself is heavily descriptive.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2021   #2887
hexen
Amateur writer
 
hexen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 547
Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

So, wanted to ask if someone still has the old HawaiianShirt photomanip transformation comics from back in the DeviantArt/Yahoo Groups days?

I'm sorry if I'm breaking forum rules, don't recall if the request has to be of pop culture media or if old user content also counts, but I've been looking for those for a while and haven't been able to find them.
__________________
Check out my FA site, I would appreciate the feedback.
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/hexen109/

And may the TF fairy find you and make you rawr!!
hexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2021   #2888
scarletwhite
Lurker
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 13
Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Hi, I write fairy tale themed stories heavily centrered on the female to animal genre and have artist draw them as comics.

I am currently looking for some female to pig transformations as stories to help me inspire to write one of my own.

Also if you have recommendations on written stories with female to animal tf as fairytales involving other creatures or animals let me know please
scarletwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2021   #2889
transformative
skrew ball
 
transformative's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 870
Re: TF Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformative View Post
i remember a story about a female scientist putting on a giant frog costume she found in a crate with a dead giant frog that was being observed and the costume turning her into a giant frog herself. I'm not sure exactly where i saw it but I'm positive that it was all one story not one of those segmented choose your change things. Any insight would be more than welcome.

thanks

Edit: found it
so yeah it went and vanished on me. I don't suppose anyone saved it or has a link to a new/different location. I tried checking what I believe to be the new doc's lab site, but had no luck.
__________________
mah DA faves
transformative is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2021   #2890
OneWingedAngel
Frequent Poster
 
OneWingedAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Winter Park, FL
Posts: 175
Re: TF Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformative View Post
so yeah it went and vanished on me. I don't suppose anyone saved it or has a link to a new/different location. I tried checking what I believe to be the new doc's lab site, but had no luck.
I believe this is it https://docs-lab.com/submissions/512/jump
OneWingedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2021   #2891
Kevin_Generic
Process Master
 
Kevin_Generic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 538
Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Does anyone have that anti-milk campaign image from awhile ago, I think it suggested weird hormone additives in the milk, and had a woman with 4 breasts hooked up to a milker I think.
__________________
Check me out on DA http://morphy-mcmorpherson.deviantart.com/ and Patreon https://www.patreon.com/MorphyM
Kevin_Generic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2021   #2892
KingOmega
Leecher
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 7
Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Does anyone have a scene from I think an old southeast asian movie where a woman was changing into either an alligator or crocodile in a bedroom? If memory serves, in this scene there was this guy who was going for a run while a woman was laying in bed resting when at first on her chest was sorta bumpy, if slightly scaly like the croc/gator. As the guy was making his runs and sees what might be tracks, the woman suddenly was looking like a mix between human on top but more scaly with her bottom half full gator/croc before gradually covering up her face entirely. Finally as the guy was coming back into the room he sees the woman fully turned into the alligator/crocodile then left to let some people know there's a gator in the house, only for them to see her completely human from what it looked like finish taking a bath and maybe none the wiser of what's going on.
KingOmega is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.