free hit counters
AR / AP Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 27 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-15-2012   #313
MidnightDragon
Leecher

Re: AR / AP Request Thread

Hey Vended- that sounds a lot like a Disney tv movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14_Going_on_30
MidnightDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2012   #314
Chaos Echo
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abazaba View Post
Figured this is the best place to ask. Anyone know what happened to "Japanese AP Team". They were around for a while. There stuff was very popular then poof gone. Kingyo was the profile they used to post under. I searched it and a lot of old threads come up but nothing new. Just idol curiosity since I found one of there old works on E-Hentai.
I'm not sure they still do stuff any more. As to why, you'd have to ask someone else; I don't know that one.

Me on DeviantART. I upload my stuff over there. Pretty much dead though.
Chaos Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2012   #315
vended
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightDragon View Post
Hey Vended- that sounds a lot like a Disney tv movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14_Going_on_30
In the video I was talking about, the boy and the girl once regressed looked like kids cearly belonging in elementary school. So I don't think it's this one, as the characters are 14 in it.

Yet, the scenario sure is similar, so thanks you very much for this find.
vended is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2012   #316
perfectdarkness
That one kid

Thumbs up Re: AR / AP Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abazaba View Post
Figured this is the best place to ask. Anyone know what happened to "Japanese AP Team". They were around for a while. There stuff was very popular then poof gone. Kingyo was the profile they used to post under. I searched it and a lot of old threads come up but nothing new. Just idol curiosity since I found one of there old works on E-Hentai.
Thanks to the user no-name, most of their harder to locate works are in this file.
http://www.mediafire.com/?k3mfd671j4ikd91
Other stuff like the princess peach sequence can be found readily on deviantart.
perfectdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2012   #317
darkroom07161
Process Fan

Does anybody have that Dreamtales AR-AP comic that was free way back when? I used to have it, requested it in this thread once, but the link was Megaupload so, well, yeah. Would appreciate it. Wish I could give more specifics.
darkroom07161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2012   #318
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkroom07161 View Post
Does anybody have that Dreamtales AR-AP comic that was free way back when? I used to have it, requested it in this thread once, but the link was Megaupload so, well, yeah. Would appreciate it. Wish I could give more specifics.
If the comic isn't still available for free.. does that mean you're requesting content that you'd currently have to pay for? Or is this something else?
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2012   #319
darkroom07161
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
If the comic isn't still available for free.. does that mean you're requesting content that you'd currently have to pay for? Or is this something else?
To my knowledge it is not available to be paid for either. It was taken down way back when for some reason, last time I asked for it/saw it was in 2009. Link that was given to me was AR archive, but recently I retried the link and it was 404.
Unread 06-03-2012   #320
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Way back when I had a palcomix of Lauren & Betsy. I know it's not the 3 up on dream tales site because I have that one.

It seemed like a shorter version of Regressing To The Mean where Betsy goes to camp, lauren gets growth hormones, and then at the end Lauren offers to breast feed betsy who seems to have regressed into a baby.

I'm also looking for the origional images of Bojay's take on Beach Blanket Beauties.

If someone could point me in the direction of these items it would be much appreciated.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2012   #321
darkroom07161
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus Steel View Post
Way back when I had a palcomix of Lauren & Betsy. I know it's not the 3 up on dream tales site because I have that one.

It seemed like a shorter version of Regressing To The Mean where Betsy goes to camp, lauren gets growth hormones, and then at the end Lauren offers to breast feed betsy who seems to have regressed into a baby.

I'm also looking for the origional images of Bojay's take on Beach Blanket Beauties.

If someone could point me in the direction of these items it would be much appreciated.
I think that Lauren & Betsy one you mentioned might be what I'm looking for.
Unread 06-04-2012   #322
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkroom07161 View Post
I think that Lauren & Betsy one you mentioned might be what I'm looking for.
Entirely possible, the one I know I'm thinking of had Lauren (adult) pleasuring herself on the cover with an Aghast version of Betsy (normal aged) in the door.

If that's the one you're thinking of then we're looking for the same comic.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking

Last edited by Janus Steel; 06-04-2012 at 12:41 PM. Reason: changing image to comic
Unread 06-04-2012   #323
Lock
Frequent Poster

It's called "Lauren Grows Up", if memory serves.
Lock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2012   #324
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock View Post
It's called "Lauren Grows Up", if memory serves.
I was able to find it. It's on the Pal-Comix CD volume 2.

Anyone know if the Bojay Beach Blanket Beauties take can be unearthered/bought?