free hit counters
Penis Expansion - Page 84 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-18-2014   #997
ragnarok385
Lurker

Re: Penis Expansion

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhoshi View Post
I wanted to ask if anyone of the growth fetish writers here would be interested in doing a story involving a futanari with a slowly growing cock?

I ran across the concept on the Process Forum a while back but, it never went anywhere.

The story would basically focus on a futa whom, for whatever plot device, has a problem with her cock and balls slowly getting bigger by the day. It would follow her throughout the story, as she tries to cope with this very real problem. She would be searching for a cure and would visit with all manner of people who say they might be able to help but, just take advantage of her HUGE problem. She would have to deal with hiding it, it's increase sensitivity, and the ever increasing sperm output.

I kind of see her getting to hyper size before she's able to be cured but, it would be awesome to see a futa's cock get to GIGA size! All in all I hope someone's interested.

I'd be willing to pay for it.
Although it's not done yet, and takes a long time getting started I have a couple of Attribute theft style stories on my Deviantart that may be up your alley. The first are my Arguments and Alterations stories http://ragnarok385.deviantart.com/ga...nd-Alterations

The stories center around a board game that causes the players to experience some uncomfortable, but always fun, growth and alterations.

The second, and probably heavier on the reading to get to the point you're looking for is my Unorthodox Punishment Series, which is as of now unfinished:
http://ragnarok385.deviantart.com/ga...dox-Punishment

The story is a twist on the same old revenge plot, except nothing ever goes to plan when you're dealing with a succubus.

Both of these series might be up your alley, but those are just suggestions. Hope you find what you're looking for.

-Ragnaork385
ragnarok385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2014   #998
awesome
Lurker

Were do you guys look for this stuff anyway?
awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2014   #999
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesome View Post
Were do you guys look for this stuff anyway?
In my particular case for most things I tend to make my own. I produce a lot of stuff that doesn't see the light of day because it's either not good enough or I don't think the people in general will like it.

I share only when I think it's good, or in this particular case, when I'm giving examples of my works.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2014   #1000
ALloyd
Shorter than you remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus Steel View Post
I've been sitting on this for awhile. Old College Try is part of a longer story I'm working on, not sure if I'll ever finish it to be honest. Basically it's a universal remote story and the story of a Girlfriend, her boyfriend and the boyfriend's roommate whose jealous of his buddy's junk.

I wrote this probably a year and a half ago.

The Chapter 3 is part of the Attribute Theft Story I've been working on.

I'm debating on how to finish it up and if I should drop the furry aspects of it. I personally like the idea of the two main female characters being furry's but it doesn't test well.
Wow, Old College Try is great. Have you posted any of this before? I also vaguely recall a short piece where the girl is steadily shrinking and able to deep-throat progressively less of the guy. Was that part of your Rivals story?
ALloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2014   #1001
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALloyd View Post
Wow, Old College Try is great. Have you posted any of this before? I also vaguely recall a short piece where the girl is steadily shrinking and able to deep-throat progressively less of the guy. Was that part of your Rivals story?
That's actually chapter 4 of the Rivals story.

I also inverted it where she was turning into a giant while giving him a BJ.

I never posted Old College Try because I never knew how to finish it and where to go after that scene so to speak.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2014   #1002
pe lover
Process Fan

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/742418/417ee7d640/
pe lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2014   #1003
pe lover
Process Fan

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/743141/0d1c4b0818/
Unread 09-27-2014   #1004
pe lover
Process Fan

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/742354/08b9f2edc6/
Unread 09-28-2014   #1005
spathicblond
Frequent Poster

Thanks for the finds!
spathicblond is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2014   #1006
Expansionist
Frequent Poster

I'd like to add my thanks for those finds as well, pe_lover. I really appreciate this whole thread! There's quite a lot of great content here.

I had a question, though...I'm sure there was a link to a database of flashes that were edited real life pics where someone had made it look like the penises were growing, but I can't find the post(s) anymore - were they removed or something?
Expansionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2014   #1007
pe lover
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expansionist View Post
I'd like to add my thanks for those finds as well, pe_lover. I really appreciate this whole thread! There's quite a lot of great content here.

I had a question, though...I'm sure there was a link to a database of flashes that were edited real life pics where someone had made it look like the penises were growing, but I can't find the post(s) anymore - were they removed or something?
your welcome my friend, im glad you like them.
I think I know what database you talking about, it was and old website which had animated picture(gif) of guys with growing (morphing) cocks, right?
Unread 10-07-2014   #1008
Expansionist
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pe lover View Post
your welcome my friend, im glad you like them.
I think I know what database you talking about, it was and old website which had animated picture(gif) of guys with growing (morphing) cocks, right?
Yeah, that was the one. Can't seem to find the link. =/
Expansionist is offline   Reply With Quote