free hit counters
Rolling AMA - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > The Process General > General Discussion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-11-2021   #13
OhZone
OhYeah!

Re: Rolling AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSecretUserName View Post
For me, currently listening to, Ghost Data: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqoEplBvXkI

Question for whoever feels like it in that case. Name a meal you've had that you thoroughly regret going for.

Oh that could work on my workout playlist.

Hey, if you take out the s out of the https, Your youtube link will imbed!

Bad meals, huh?

We were disappointed in trying this new Chinese place the other day.It was like put together by people who never made Chinese before. The General Tso's Chicken was like little orange meatballs.
Unread 09-11-2021   #14
SuperSecretUserName
Frequent Poster

Oh lol. the embedded tumbnail is like "Oh no, it's adult material, think of the children!"
Unread 09-11-2021   #15
SuperSecretUserName
Frequent Poster

Ok, I'm shamelessly doubleposting. Similar question aimed at OhZone, what does it for you with the Shrinking women thing? Like, I admit I like the bimbo thing too so like, that actually kinda clicks with what TGHawk said, but the SW fetish is a foreign one to me. I wanna understand, what makes that a "yes" for ya?
Unread 09-12-2021   #16
OhZone
OhYeah!

Quote:
Ok, I'm shamelessly doubleposting. Similar question aimed at OhZone, what does it for you with the Shrinking women thing? Like, I admit I like the bimbo thing too so like, that actually kinda clicks with what TGHawk said, but the SW fetish is a foreign one to me. I wanna understand, what makes that a "yes" for ya?
Oh, it's mainly about DOM/sub. I'm slightly above average in height and I'm an extrovert, and opinionated, and very confident in a lot of areas in my life, so it's a counterpoint to that, to feel controlled and sub to my woman, but more than that. The SW thing for me is about being sub to **everything,** especially when it comes to process changes which are so much hotter than "poof! You're a doll now!" It's a slow, incremental loss of power as others rise above you. (hard to role play but we have our ways) Anyway, that to me is very hott. That's why I love the process over other SW/TF sites. Although there is process on other sites, it's not the focus.

Now SW is amazingly so different for a lot of people, which is a shame, really. Some are very violent toward SWs, like jae can be. And even toyogub could be in his Dark Zone. But for me it's more about shared pleasure, not pain.

Some are into feet, and that's what they like most about GTS/sw. Some like Vore, but if it threatens to lead to death, how is that fun? Some just want a poof change and have a little doll in their hands. That's hott too, but not as hott.

I'm into other changes too, like GTS, BE, and almost everything but weight gain. Yeah, like you, I prefer hour glass. And there are some things we need more of, like clit expansion, not futa, but clit. ha

Anyway, SW process is what drives me crazy, in a good way.
Unread 09-12-2021   #17
ElastiGirl
Lick Lick Lick!!!!

You're still here??????

Also Love Stinks!
ElastiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2021   #18
SuperSecretUserName
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
Oh, it's mainly about DOM/sub. I'm slightly above average in height and I'm an extrovert, and opinionated, and very confident in a lot of areas in my life, so it's a counterpoint to that, to feel controlled and sub to my woman, but more than that. The SW thing for me is about being sub to **everything,** especially when it comes to process changes which are so much hotter than "poof! You're a doll now!" It's a slow, incremental loss of power as others rise above you. (hard to role play but we have our ways) Anyway, that to me is very hott. That's why I love the process over other SW/TF sites. Although there is process on other sites, it's not the focus.

Now SW is amazingly so different for a lot of people, which is a shame, really. Some are very violent toward SWs, like jae can be. And even toyogub could be in his Dark Zone. But for me it's more about shared pleasure, not pain.

Some are into feet, and that's what they like most about GTS/sw. Some like Vore, but if it threatens to lead to death, how is that fun? Some just want a poof change and have a little doll in their hands. That's hott too, but not as hott.

I'm into other changes too, like GTS, BE, and almost everything but weight gain. Yeah, like you, I prefer hour glass. And there are some things we need more of, like clit expansion, not futa, but clit. ha

Anyway, SW process is what drives me crazy, in a good way.
You know, I actually can completely get that. My wife and I at her... very persistent request often do the dom/sub thing and I am the dominant one and like you I am confident in myself and what have you, but in fetish I like the concept of being taken down a peg. Usually through inflation or transformation (doll ones really rock me) but it's never been the sw variety. I guess I just didn't see it the same. I usually go bigger not smaller but the driving reasons behind are super similar that's so totally interesting.
Unread 09-13-2021   #19
OhZone
OhYeah!

Quote:
You know, I actually can completely get that. My wife and I at her... very persistent request often do the dom/sub thing and I am the dominant one and like you I am confident in myself and what have you, but in fetish I like the concept of being taken down a peg. Usually through inflation or transformation (doll ones really rock me) but it's never been the sw variety. I guess I just didn't see it the same. I usually go bigger not smaller but the driving reasons behind are super similar that's so totally interesting.
Well, there ya go! On the same page then, sorta! ha It rocks to be dommed and controlled, whatever the size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElastiGirl View Post
You're still here??????
Yep, I am. Are you still here? ha

I guess that takes care of my question. :P
Unread 09-13-2021   #20
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElastiGirl View Post
You're still here??????
ElastiGirl! It's good to see you. Where have you been?

(oops!)
Unread 09-13-2021   #21
SuperSecretUserName
Frequent Poster

Counts posts, who answered what question, and promptly gets confused.

Ok, question for all of ya, I've seen some self referential female pronouns. I know enough kinky people in this life to know dang well I'm not the only girl here. (Personal data shows usually guys are more vanilla) How many of you are also women irl?
Unread 09-13-2021   #22
Blake Isaac Gordon
Frequent Poster

Quote:

Ok, question for all of ya, I've seen some self referential female pronouns. I know enough kinky people in this life to know dang well I'm not the only girl here. (Personal data shows usually guys are more vanilla) How many of you are also women irl?
Not I...

But this thread has been an absolute GOLDMINE for random story ideas. Just when I think someone's going to cover this forum under six feet of dirt this awesome thread pops up.

https://blakegordon.deviantart.com/a...TWBE-684396622
Blake Isaac Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2021   #23
ElastiGirl
Lick Lick Lick!!!!

Quote:
Oh, that's so cool.

So, what's your favorite Tegan and Sara album?
It was the Con, until Heartthrob came out!!!!

Quote:
Well, there ya go! On the same page then, sorta! ha It rocks to be dommed and controlled, whatever the size.

Yep, I am. Are you still here? ha

I guess that takes care of my question. :P
I'm surprised Julie let's out of your cage!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
ElastiGirl! It's good to see you. Where have you been?

(oops!)
Hello, Sai!!!! Just busy with life and work!!!!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake Isaac Gordon View Post
Not I...

But this thread has been an absolute GOLDMINE for random story ideas. Just when I think someone's going to cover this forum under six feet of dirt this awesome thread pops up.
There are no men on the internet!!! HA HA Ha

Also Love Stinks!
ElastiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2021   #24
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Quote:
So, what's your favorite Tegan and Sara album?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg external-content.duckduckgo-1.jpg (23.1 KB, 47 views)