free hit counters
I discovered an Obscure Werewolf Manga: Kaze no Tategami - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-28-2022   #1
RosyMiranto18
Lurker

I discovered an Obscure Werewolf Manga: Kaze no Tategami

I can't believe i actually found this Manga. The last time i saw this is a random chance in the library in my High School (which is like... 6-9 years ago since 2013 now), which is the last place you would expect to see this kind of stuff. But either way, this is a Werewolf Manga, I saw like... Volume 3 and Volume 4 back then, and I have spent years to find this Manga and this Manga is so obscure that I can't find it in Most Manga Site (and I had to use VPN to get access those Manga sites), no on Gen Lib, not anywhere else. I even got the title wrong, from "Manusia Serigala" (which is the name I found years ago), then Ayuko no Suspense Gekijou, and finally, Kaze no Tategami. I can't find any digital copy as well, and the only thing I can find is some random secondhand copies from the Indonesian Online Shopping sites, while yes, this Manga is fully translated into Indonesian, finding copies of it is also quite difficult. But I eventually found the Digital English translation of it yesterday, but it only covers several tiny chapters, around a third of the book. Then I did even more digging and I eventually goes around finding download links everywhere I go but I eventually found one link that actually works, and I immediately saved it. Now, I safely secured the Manga into my Google Drive folder so that I can freely and easily share this Manga with all of you in this forum

But either way, this is a pretty decent reading of a Manga, with a nice amount of premise and other supernatural elements, and it features quite a bit amount of Werewolf Transformation, and also revert. This Manga features 6 books/chapters, but some of them have their content bloated with side stories. The size of the Manga is massive too, at 230MB, but I think it's worth it to get, plus you can still delete the unnecessary stuff once you download it. Yes, this is not really an NFSW Manga, so I think putting it in my Google Drive is okay, and it's covered in RAR anyway. But the only real caveat here is that the Manga I got is in Japanese, as I said, English translation only has a third, and there's no Digital Indonesian Translation either. So if you knew how to read the Japanese, great for you. But regardless, I'll link them both here. I wished to put it on the Haystack Thread, but this Manga is mostly Male TF, though there are some Female TFs far and between, despite I REALLY went into haystacks to find this Manga. This is not really a request so that one's no go. So this Thread will do, and i am considering making a new thread for this post... actually, I'll just do both. Either way, enjoy it, cheers it, and cherish this hidden game.

English Translation: https://mangahasu.se/kaze-no-tategami-p57072.html
Japanese Manga: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1clj...ew?usp=sharing
RosyMiranto18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2022   #2
Jake
Frequent Poster

Re: I discovered an Obscure Werewolf Manga: Kaze no Tategami

What pages are the transformations on?
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2022   #3
RosyMiranto18
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
What pages are the transformations on?
Wait for it, I'm still taking notes of it. Okay? Please be patient.

EDIT: Okay, here it is… l’ll list them all. Although this was picked before the juice happens, so please reading forward by a few pages after it to get the juice of it. Question Marks means something I’m not even sure of if it’s count, even as a POOF TF.

Volume 1: Page 133
Volume 2: Page 5 (Revert), Page 41, Page 89, Page 120
Volume 3: Page 34, Page 86, Page 93 (if I can stretch it, but this one’s part’s my favorite page of the books. Also a revert too), Page 152 (?)
Volume 4: Page 3 (Revert), Page 45 (?), Page 94, Page 138 (?)
Volume 5: Page 24, Page 90 (?), Page 178
Volume 6: Page 28, Page 70 (?), Page 97, Page 143 (Revert?)

Also, I found that Volume 6’s Page 189-199 is missing and I have no idea why.

Last edited by RosyMiranto18; 01-29-2022 at 12:30 AM.
Unread 01-29-2022   #4
oezdemircan aydinoglu
Frequent Poster

Hmm I don't know man. This forum is interested primarily (if not only) in female werewolves. Sure it's a good find - the style reminds me of Chie Shinohara's Purple Eye's in the Dark - but I went through the pages you bookmarked and almost all of the TFs are male. The only one worth noting is Vol 5 page 24. Appreciate the effort, but this is probably not be the content we're looking for.

Also, Vols 3 and 4 are entirely missing, so I wasn't able to scope those out.

Last edited by oezdemircan aydinoglu; 01-29-2022 at 12:28 PM.
oezdemircan aydinoglu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2022   #5
RosyMiranto18
Lurker

I understand that, but huh... that's weird, I don't know how did Volume 3 and 4 are missing on your end. But I gotta check just in case. Maybe try redownload it?

EDIT: Honestly, I still don't get it because I made sure to download the file yesterday to my laptop just in case and all volumes are there just fine..

Last edited by RosyMiranto18; 01-29-2022 at 03:34 PM.
Unread 01-29-2022   #6
oezdemircan aydinoglu
Frequent Poster

Rather, Vol 4 is missing on the rar, but Vol 3 is available on that site. It's okay though, probably not my thing anyway. Thanks
oezdemircan aydinoglu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2022   #7
RosyMiranto18
Lurker

No problem, though i still wondered how is it even possible. Sighs... Maybe if someone else tried to download it they got all all of them? I don't know.

Tags
japanese, manga, transformation, werewolf, wolf