free hit counters
Female Possessions-Serial conversions (By alien pods/goo/parasites/black smoke)) - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Closed Thread
Unread 04-08-2013   #25
theantjack
Lurker

Re: Female Possessions-Serial conversions (By alien pods/goo/parasites/black smoke))

s

Last edited by theantjack; 04-10-2013 at 03:51 PM.
Unread 04-09-2013   #26
theantjack
Lurker

Re: Female Possessions-Serial conversions (By alien pods/goo/parasites/black smoke))

s

Unread 04-09-2013   #27
theantjack
Lurker

s

Unread 04-09-2013   #28
Seabass-Man
Process Fan

Could you please be a bit more descriptive when you post things and not just linkdump? I'm a big fan of parasite/alien possession, but I'd rather not have to click every single link to find what I'm looking for. Same goes for your blog - it gives me a headache trying to navigate it.
Unread 04-09-2013   #29
theantjack
Lurker

s

Last edited by theantjack; 04-10-2013 at 03:52 PM.
Unread 04-09-2013   #30
jator1
Leecher

s

Last edited by jator1; 04-10-2013 at 03:53 PM.
Unread 04-09-2013   #31
dianaprince
Leecher

s

Last edited by dianaprince; 04-10-2013 at 03:55 PM.
Unread 04-10-2013   #32
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass-Man View Post
Could you please be a bit more descriptive when you post things and not just linkdump? I'm a big fan of parasite/alien possession, but I'd rather not have to click every single link to find what I'm looking for. Same goes for your blog - it gives me a headache trying to navigate it.
Beggars can't be choosers, man. If you don't like something, you could be at least politely constructive. But for me your comment is completely out of place.
Unread 04-10-2013   #33
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
Beggars can't be choosers, man. If you don't like something, you could be at least politely constructive. But for me your comment is completely out of place.
How much more polite can you be? That website is a schizophrenic mess. If that blog is intended to be usable by other people then there should be thought put into its readability.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
Unread 04-10-2013   #34
jator1
Leecher

s

Last edited by jator1; 04-10-2013 at 03:54 PM.
Unread 04-10-2013   #35
Seabass-Man
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jator1 View Post
Hmmmm.....it amazes me that (some) of the people on this site have so many negative comments about THEANTJACKS blog/website...i agree, he/she does not focus on/in any particular order in terms of his/her posting style, but the material he/she consistently shares is amazing...you called his/her blog a " schizophrenic mess"...i tend to think of it as "crazy like a fox"..look, i've found soo much stuff from his/her site i never knew was out there in terms of mc/possession/invasion/manga/hentai that i have to give him/her the props...he/she strikes me as a person that post with zeal of the genre he/she loves...personally, i don't care if he/she ever gives a description of the things he/she posts, as long as he/she posts them...! i challenge any other person to: instead of hating on THEANTJACK? to open up their own blog/website/YouTube/dailymotion channel, & put out half of what THEANTJACK has put out there, & then your criticisms of him will (perhaps) be a little more plausible.....But still remember, i know there are many more fans of his posts (even if he/she doesn't cross every t, & dot every i) than those who hate it, & those who hate his/her stuff? do have the option to simply not visit his/her site.....
Oh, & by the way? i've checked his/her YouTube/dailymotion/blog stats? they number in the high thousands of registered fans (im one of them)

Do you honestly think I'm dumb enough to not realize that you are theantjack posting under an alternate username? Two accounts created a day apart, this one posting mere minutes after theantjack posted last night (hours after I made my earlier comment) with identical shitty grammar? This is pathetic.

Edit: so jator1 logs out, theantjack immediately logs in and starts a deletion-spree, and so does jalor1 and so does dianaprince (also suspected to be an alt).

Not sure why you had to be rude and ragequit like this. Sorry if I offended you, but damn, you went full-on extreme here.

Last edited by Seabass-Man; 04-10-2013 at 03:58 PM.
Unread 04-10-2013   #36
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

Quote:
Originally Posted by jator1 View Post
i challenge any other person to: instead of hating on THEANTJACK? to open up their own blog/website/YouTube/dailymotion channel, & put out half of what THEANTJACK has put out there, & then your criticisms of him will (perhaps) be a little more plausible.....
First off this always has been and always will be a bullshit demand. A person will offer criticisms of something because they want it to be better, and because they think it can be better. Whether or not their criticism will make something better is debatable, but no one offers criticisms because they want something to be worse.

Second I have done better. I put that link to the MG Wiki in my signature for a reason. I've written almost every page on that wiki, and I do so for the benefit of the people reading it. I categorize, I format, I'm thorough in my research and I source material. When I put things on there I ask myself 'If someone else was writing about something I wanted to find, how would I want them to write it so that I could find it?' I want other people to read that wiki, and I want it to be a useful resource for them, and if anyone has any ideas about how to make it better I absolutely want to hear it.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
Closed Thread

Tags
black smoke possession, corruption, female possession, futa, serial conversion