free hit counters
Female Possessions-Serial conversions (By alien pods/goo/parasites/black smoke)) - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Closed Thread
Unread 04-10-2013   #37
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

Re: Female Possessions-Serial conversions (By alien pods/goo/parasites/black smoke))

haha yeah that figures
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
Unread 04-10-2013   #38
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Re: Female Possessions-Serial conversions (By alien pods/goo/parasites/black smoke))

Great googly moogly... this has descended into a farce. Creating alternate accounts to 'defend' yourself against legitimate criticism is no way to act if you want to be taken seriously as a member of this community. especially when it's done in such an obvious fashion. It's pretty insulting to our intelligence if you thought we wouldn't catch on, considering one of the names is an alt account you used on youtube. You should really rethink your reasons for sharing all this media if you think people are going to lap it up no matter how it's presented. We're not unkind, but we do expect a certain level of professionalism.
Unread 04-10-2013   #39
Seabass-Man
Process Fan

Sorry if I pissed anyone off who was enjoying or looking forward to the content in this thread (myself included). I never wanted it all deleted.
Unread 04-10-2013   #40
PoisonElf
Mind Control Artist HMB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass-Man View Post
Sorry if I pissed anyone off who was enjoying or looking forward to the content in this thread (myself included). I never wanted it all deleted.
Nothing of value was lost.

All he does is repost other people's work and slap his terrible sound effects/logo on it and not give any credit to the source material.

I have no delusions that this site contains rips and the like but it's at the very least credited and linked to the proper creators.
Unread 04-10-2013   #41
The Governor
Process Governor

Some kind of structure or neatness could have been added to his links to make them more pleasing to the eye. Even pressing the return key after a link would have been a welcome improvement. If he wanted to put a little more into his posts he could even utilize BBCode links. Just stating this isn't being hateful one bit, it's asking someone to post in a way that shows that they respect the forum they are posting in.

Anyways, you are welcome to try again antjack despite what you did. The only reason people are pointing this out to you is that they want to see you improve, they see potential.
Closed Thread

Tags
black smoke possession, corruption, female possession, futa, serial conversion