free hit counters
Special Operations (GTS, BE, AE, hourglass, slime girl, futa) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-12-2015   #1
ManontheMoon
Leecher

Special Operations (GTS, BE, AE, hourglass, slime girl, futa)

First growth story. Enjoy, everybody! ^-^
__________________________________________________ _______________

Special Operations

By manonthemoon

(CONTAINS: growth, mega giantess, breast expansion, butt growth, hourglass expansion, slime girl, futanari, lesbianism, and various sexual acts.)

The alarm blared and flooded each room with flashing crimson. The words “RED ALERT: MONSTER WITHIN THE CITY,” echoed off the sleek steel walls of every corridor. Men and women in lab coats dashed towards computer screens and pulled headsets over their heads. Amidst the clamor of commands and keyboards clicking, a woman in a military uniform stood high above the chaos in an office encased in glass. She gave a playful grin and whispered, “Here we go again.” She proudly strode towards her semi-circular desk and held down a tiny red button. “Agent Saxxon. Are you ready? Over.”

. . .

Jen Saxxon could hear the Commander’s voice buzz through her aural implant, despite the annoying alarm. She zipped the front of her red skin-tight jumpsuit, obscuring her chest. She took a minute in the locker room to gaze at herself in the mirror. She loved how her uniform hugged every curve that her body had to offer. She brushed her hand up her thigh and around her shapely buttocks, and she smiled. “Wonder if could take this to the club,” she joked.

“Agent Saxxon! Are you ready? Over.” the Commander barked.

Jen sighed and pressed her finger onto her ear lobe. “Affirmative. Over.”

“Good. Report to the launch chamber at once. Over and out.”

“Yes, ma’am. Over and out.” She tied her flowing brown hair into a bun and gunned out of the locker room.

As she ran down the hallway, a familiar voice rang in her ear. “Report, Agent Saxxon. This is Dr. Treanor.”

Jen smiled brightly. “How’s it going, Angie?”

“I-I prefer you call me Dr. Treanor, Please.”

Jen snickered at how easily flustered the chief scientist of GTS Special Forces was. “Whatever you say, doctor. So… just dropping by to wish me good luck?”

“Well, no. Just a routine diagnostic check.”

“Of course,” Jen chuckled. “Lay it on me.”

“A-alright.” Jen could hear the frantic shuffle of papers on the other side of the line. “GTS Special Forces protective jumpsuit?”

“I’m not fighting the monster naked,” Jen jokingly replied. “Check.”

“R-right. Proton wrist phasers?”

The agent pressed a button on each wrist, and electric blue circuitry hummed and glowed in lines that snaked around her entire jumpsuit. “Check.”

“Aural communication implant?”

“No, it’s not working at all, Angie.”

“I-it’s just procedure. You know that.”

“Yeah, yeah, I know. I just like giving you a hard time. Check.”

“I know you do. Diagnostics complete. Switching on the vital sign monitor.”

A computerized chime rang through Jen’s ear, and a sultry digital voice said, “VITAL SIGN MONITOR ACTIVATED.”

The rounded launch chamber was now within sight. “So,” Jen asked as she continued to run down the lengthy hallway, “what are we up against this time?”

“The enemy is made of an amorphous slime,” Dr. Treanor explained. “It appears to be disinterested in everything except consuming food. Conventional weapons have proven ineffective so far and the more it eats, the bigger it becomes.”

“Not quite as exciting as the fire-breathing hydra from last week,” Jen grumbled. She entered the launch chamber, a massive cylindrical room several stories high with chrome steel walls. It was like standing inside of a nuclear tower.

“It seems like nothing, but it still may be dangerous. We don’t know if it’s capable of anything else. Please… be careful.” The concern in her voice was evident.

“Don’t worry, Angie. I will.”

“Good luck… Jen.” The operative smiled.

Jen took a deep breath and gazed upwards. The ceiling was too high to see, cloaked in darkness. Jen could feel her heart beat against her ribcage. She grinned devilishly. She pressed her ear once more, activating her aural implant. “Initiating growth sequence now.” She closed her eyes. The anticipation made her heart pump faster. She began to feel the familiar warm tingle envelop every inch of her body. She exhaled, and she could feel herself stretch upward. She released a breathy sigh, and she inched higher. Jen, normally 5’7”, was bordering 6 feet. Her leathery jumpsuit moaned as Jen grew larger. Six feet soon became 7, and 7 became 8. The tingle was now a torrent of warmth across her body. “I forgot… how good... growing… feels…” Jen panted as she passed 10 feet. She could feel her uniform slowly stretch around her chest. Looking down, she smiled, ecstatic. She pressed her hands over her frantic heart as her modest B cups passed the C range and expanded to Ds. She noticed as her ass ballooned and rounded and her hips flared outwards, giving her a most desirable lower half. She moaned, cupping her DD breast with one hand and squeezing her huge, firm ass with the other.

“WARNING,” the monitor’s electronic voice interjected, “EXCESSIVE PITUITARY GLAND STIMULATION.”

“Agent Saxxon! Control yourself! Please!” The nervousness in Dr. Treanor’s voice only proved to turn on Jen.

“Mmmm… You have no idea how it feels, doc,” the 14-foot giantess said between heavy breaths. Jen ran her fingers through her hair, tempted to undo her bun and let go.

“Don’t forget that you have a monster to kill, Agent. Over,” the Commander asserted.

“Under—“ Jen gasped, surprised by a sudden growth spurt that pushed her over 17 feet. “—stood. Over.”

“Good,” she said sternly. “The monster is currently estimated around 15 feet. Top your growth at 20, and we’ll deploy you. Over and out.”

“Affirmative. Over and out.” Her breathing calmed, and Jen continued growing, albeit very gradually. Fifteen feet tall… Jen thought. I like the bigger monsters better. As neared 19 feet, she tried admiring herself in the warped reflection of the steel walls, which yielded a cartoonish, rounded image of her. She pressed her breasts together, purring as she admired their ample size and softness. At 20 feet, her growth halted. The former Jen Saxxon was gone, replaced by a curvy, powerful giantess, ready for action. She pressed her ear and stated, “Ready to launch. Over.”

Without hesitation, a voice responded, “Commencing launch.” A bell siren rang, and Jen winced as the launch chamber amplified the alarm. After a few seconds, the sound of machinery grinding and engines whirring could be heard below the statuesque woman. Before long, the floor began to elevate. The whine of the engine became higher and higher as the lift began accelerating. Jen stood tall and strong, gazed upwards at the incoming exit. Her face was stark, full of determination. As the agent neared the ceiling, a white light flooded into the tunnel. The ceiling opened, and the lift began to decrease velocity. In a matter of moments, the lift came to a complete halt, and Jen now stood in the middle of the city street, eclipsing the streetlights and nearly half as tall as most of the store façades. Although most pedestrians ran were too busy running away and panicking to notice the giant women, some citizens stopped and stared upwards in awe, curiosity, or, in the cases of shameless men, lust. Regardless, Jen was unfazed after countless missions.

She peered towards the end of the street and made contact with the enemy: a rounded mass of gelatinous ooze. The creature had grown since the last report and was larger than Jen. Huddled in front of a shattered window of a Frankie’s family restaurant, it slowly stretched its bright blue hide inside the building and pulled a schmorgesborg of assorted foods to satiate. Jen watched as buttered pancakes, beef, and ice cream all floated in its belly and dissolved, causing the shapeless mass to inch higher and higher and groan delightfully.

“Let’s see how you like a little particle acceleration,” shouted Jen. With simple touch of a button, a bright blue orb began to radiate from her wrist. Jen aimed, and with a high-pitched hum, a narrow beam fired at high speed from her arm toward the creature. It hit, and the creature protested with a low grunt. The mass jiggled as smoke billowed from the injury. Jen smirked, but her triumphant joy soon disappeared from her face when she noticed a bulge travel from the bottom of the blob upwards. Jen furrowed her brow as she cranked up the power, making the beam thick and the hum higher. The hissing from the burning goo became more audible, and the ooze monster growled. The bulge reached the top of the ooze and pressed against the surface of the ooze like a balloon about to pop. Suddenly, an array of meats and fish blasted out of the ooze like a cannon. Before Jen could brace herself, the flank of a marlin hit Jen square in the gut. As soon as she buckled over, a whole chicken smacked her in the forehead at high velocity, sending the giantess on her back. The pavement shook beneath her on impact.

Jen huffed angrily. She stood up. A fire raged in her chest. The rubble beneath her feet shifted as her entire body grew rapidly. “He hit me with a chicken?!” she snarled through clenched teeth. Pulling herself onto her feet, the giantess now stood at a menacing 32 feet and only kept growing. She tightened her fists and glared at the greedy blob and ascended higher. Jen’s power pushed her to 39 feet, and in mere seconds, she was 45 feet of angry, powerful giantess. People in their apartments watched in wonder as the woman’s face passed up the view of their window. Jen climbed to 52 feet, fueled by her rage. A minute had yet to pass, and she was already taller than all of the nearby storefronts. Jen’s spurt slowed down and peaked at 60 feet. She then strode forward, causing tiny quakes with each step. It did not take long for her to reach the ooze creature, now less than half of the woman’s size. Jen raised her right arm above her head. “I’m gonna cut you in half, you stupid, ugly blob!” Like a grim guillotine, Jen’s flat palm swung downwards with bone-cracking force. The side of her hand smacked the top of the creature and began to burrow inside the goo. The sides of the blue mass stretched outwards, attempting to compensate for the sudden pressure above. Before long, however, the attack froze in the viscous liquid, leaving Jen’s hand stuck inside the monster’s body. “Well… that went better in my mind.”

All of a sudden, Jen’s hand was overwhelmed by a cold, prickling sensation, as if it fell asleep. “Ahh! It’s eating my hand!” Jen tried to yank her hand out but was met with some resistance. Part of the goo was pulled and stretched along with her hand. “Let me go! Let… me… GO!” With a hard jerk, she was free. Jen stumbled back. She inspected her hand, panicked.

“Agent Saxxon!” Dr. Treanor said. “Are you alright?”

Jen perused every inch of her hand, and her worry subsided. “I’m fine,” she sighed. “I swear to God, I’ll wreck that little—“ Jen froze as she witnessed the whole creature shake uncontrollably. The peak of the blue goo began to rise, forming a column. The shape of the creature thinned and lengthened. The midsection began to pinch inward, and on each side of the top half, two wiggling tentacles jutted out. Jen slowly stepped backward and watched agape as the tentacles straightened and bent in a right angle. The ends flattened and stretched into featureless palms. As the goo continued to stretch into a tall hourglass shape, a round orb sprung on top of the structure, followed by two balloon-shaped orbs in front of the upper half. As two, wide round eyes opened on the top orb, Jen gazed awestruck at the result of the transformation: a shapely goo girl. As the new creature, no taller than Jen’s waist, tilted her head and peered at the towering giantess, Jen pressed her ear and said, “Houston, we have a problem.”

“What? What happened?” Dr. Treanor asked hesitantly.

“The monster… uh… transformed… into a woman.”

“Oh… That’s weird.”

“Tell me about it. I just touched it, and it just… changed.”

“It must be a genetic absorber of some kind then. Try not to touch it anymore. You’re lucky it didn’t absorb your growth gene.”

“Umm… About that…” The goo girl had now elevated to Jen’s eye level. The creature cooed sweetly as it climbed in height, growing larger than her human counterpart. “I gotta go,” Jen nervously blurted. The growing creature reached for Jen playfully. The agent ducked. The feminine slime giggled and bent downward. Jen rolled underneath the monster’s lengthy legs, narrowly missing the girl’s embrace. The monster whined, disappointed, and continued to grow. Now a menacing 80 feet, the creature experimented with her newfound powers, expanding all over. Her breasts grew beyond handfuls to, relatively speaking, basketball-sized melons and beyond as she lovingly caressed them. She soon broke the 100-foot mark and grew her ass and hips to inhumane proportions. Each cheek jiggled with the slightest movement. The goo girl bucked her hips and moaned unapologetically. Every second yielded another foot, followed by 2 then 4. The monster was in a state of immense bliss.

Jen hid in an alleyway with her back pressed against the side of a brick apartment complex. She panted profusely, and her skin was as pale as a ghost. The adrenaline coursing through her veins made her shoot up drastically, but her crippling fear, exacerbated by the distant moans of a powerful monster, prevented her from enjoying the experience. She was now growing for her own survival. Even as she passed 90 feet, she knew that behind her the monster had long surpassed that height. “Shit shit shit!” she whispered in her panic. She held down her proton phaser, and a hum started to build in volume and pitch. “If I can charge this up long enough, I bet I can vaporize that thing. Or at least a part of it. I hope…” With each thump of her heart, Jen grew a foot taller. The agent was now at least 120 feet. The bright blue orb hummed and cracked with intense energy. She tried to keep her arm steady. Jen closed her eyes and exhaled.

With one swift movement, she turned around, removing her backside from the alleyway wall and facing the street. She held out her arm, aiming for the creature. She gave a sharp gasp. The goo monster was even bigger than she thought and a lot closer. Even after Jen’s massive spurt, the creature was twice as big as the agent at 240 feet tall. Her gleeful giggle was frightening to hear as it echoed throughout the whole district. Her arms were pressed against the side of her like a little schoolgirl. Her curves were enormous with her breasts each reaching her belly and able to crush one of the surrounding buildings. Her round ass, thick thighs, and massive childbearing hips were unlike anything Jen saw before. Luckily, the creature was too busy admiring her new beauty to notice Jen.

The glow on her wrist intensified, and the hum was like a plane engine. The glow had shifted from a bright blue to a neon green and was bordering on bright orange. Red was vaporization territory. Never taking her eye off of the massive monster, Jen slowly backed away, trying to gain distance. Just then, she stumbled on an unknown object, and a car alarm blared frantically. The giant goo girl perked. Jen turned to see a silver Toyota Corolla with dented hood. “Crap!” She turned back to the monster, and a chill ran down her spine when she saw the gigantic girl smiling at her and begin to stride towards her. “No no no!” Jen looked at the orange mass of energy on her wrist. “It’s not fully charged yet!” With the smiling monster only a couple dozen feet away now, Jen had no choice. She closed her eyes and unleashed a beam about as thick as her arm and as orange as the sun from her wrist. Jen fell backwards as if hit by a car and coincidently crushed one under her incredible butt as she crashed onto the street. The dazzling beam hit the monster square in the chest. The giant girl winced and tensed her body. As Jen stood up and fixated her gaze on her gelatinous enemy, she was distraught to find the creature still standing. The bright blue girl’s ample chest bounced from the impact, and she let out an erotic sigh. The massive girl shot up 30 feet in height with a sudden spurt. “No…” Jen whimpered.

The woman of goo cooed, pleased with her growth. She bent down, hungrily reaching for the girl in the red jumpsuit. “Nooo!” Jen screamed as she tried to slink back. Her efforts, however, were in vain. She found herself in the grasp of the monster girl, being pulled directly into her generous cleavage in a crushing embrace. A familiar cold prickling feeling overtook Jen’s entire body. “Nooo! Stop!” The goo girl erupted in an orgasmic moan. Her growth accelerated, pushing her passed 300 feet towards 330 feet in a matter of seconds. Jen, fighting to not to be lost in the creature’s voluptuousness, tried to match her rate of growth, growing up to 140 feet. Regardless, the more she boosted her growth, the colder her body became and the more the creature moaned in ecstasy as she grew. The goo giantess squeezed Jen tighter against her chest and ascended to 360 then 400 then beyond.

“Let me go!” Jen commanded sternly. The creature playfully cooed again. “I said… Let. Me. GO!” Jen bit the creature’s arm in both desperation and fury. Jen’s captor flinched and released her, letting her a few hundred feet to the ground. The agent landed with a graceful tumble. Despite the sweet flavor of the goo in her mouth, Jen, the 160-foot giantess, spat as she ran far away from the creature.

Then the creature seemed to forget about her hurt arm. She sniffed the air like a curious puppy, and her gaze shifted. Jen, worried, followed her gaze to see that she was eying a flashing neon sign a couple dozen blocks away that read “Sweetum’s Pastry Factory.” With a powerful yearning twinkling in her eyes, the goo girl took a mighty step towards the distant sign, crumbling an apartment complex under her enormous feet. She had little regard for what stood in her way as glass and brick and steel collapsed before her. The creature licked her lips and purred.

“Agent Saxxon!” cried Dr. Treanor. “Do not let her get to that factory! With that amount of food and your growth gene, there’s no telling how huge she’ll become!”

“I know! I know!” Jen replied. She bit her index finger. Her heart was racing. She scanned her memory for anything that she could use. Her mind was blanking. The pressure was too great. She closed her eyes tight, hoping something would appear. A light switched on in Jen’s brain.

“Isn’t there a launch chamber near Sweetum’s, doc?”

“Yes, there is. You have a plan?”

“Oh yes, I do!” Jen said with a smile. “We’ll… Ooooh…” Jen fell to her knees in the street, overwhelmed by a numbing wave of warmth. She grasped her chest tightly and moaned. She felt herself rising, growing larger, massive. Two hundred feet, then 250, then 300. Her round, shapely ass crashed through nearby buildings. Her nipples poked against her tight jumpsuit. Her billowy breasts grew in her embrace, fighting against her as they grew bigger than her head. She could feel her pussy tighten and throb. She struggled to breathe in her ecstasy. Jen was now over 400 feet and still growing.

“WARNING. WARNING,” the vital monitor said.

“Jen!” Dr. Treanor yelled. “Your vitals are going nuts!”

“Wh-what’s happening to me?” Jen moaned as she grew another 40 feet.

“I’m seeing some of the slime’s molecular pattern in your bloodstream. Did you ingest some of the monster when you bit her?”

“I dunno. Maybe…?” She gasped, shooting another 50 feet. Her breasts were nearly impossible to cover. “God, it feels so… so… so gooooood!” she cried and hit the 500-foot milestone. She was now bigger than the tallest high-rise and showed no sign of stopping. Her body tightened. Jen could barely hold back as her whole body was overcome with an orgasm of growth. Higher and higher the woman climbed. Everyone in the city witnessed as the growing goddess escalated to 600 feet then nearly 650 feet.

“Jen! I don’t care that you’re growing out of control! Just tell me your plan!”

“The plan…” Jen managed to say between pants. “The plan… Right…”

. . .

The feminine creature was now only a few blocks away. She was drawn to the flashing neon sign like a moth to a flame. Each step the giant goo girl made was like thunder. Her mammoth melons and massive heart-shaped ass jiggled as she walked, and she sighed sweetly each time. She giggled as she walked straight through office buildings, department stores, and apartments alike, which barely came up to her waist, creating a wake of destruction. The 500-foot slime girl’s passion was unbearable now that she was only a block away. She licked her lips thinking about consuming the factory’s contest, about how huge and how horny she’d become.

As she was about to step on the street in front of the factory, she heard Jen shout, “Now!” As the monster’s foot hit the ground, she stumbled. Her foot had fallen into an open launch chamber. She tried to regain her balance but failed. The giant goo girl turned around, bracing for impact. With a crash that could be heard miles away, the monster collapsed on her back. Her chest retained their perkiness and jiggled, despite their immense size and force of gravity. Jen, only a few blocks away, ran towards the fallen enemy, creating massive tremors with each step. She leapt over and evaded stepping on smaller buildings. Before the creature could sit up, Jen jumped into the air and slammed on top of the monster, pinning her arms to the ground. The goo girl’s eyes widened. She was surprised to find that her adorable human counterpart had outgrown her, now around 700 feet tall. “Gotcha,” Jen stated with a smirk. Jen’s hands felt cold and prickly once more, and the slime girl cooed. She could feel her enemy’s body grow beneath her grasp. “Oh no you don’t!” Jen grabbed the nearest telephone wire to her right, separating the live wire from the pole. With a swift motion, she jabbed the creature with the sparking end. The monster cried out in pain, and the sensation ceased.

“That’s better,” Jen remarked patronizingly. She huffed profusely, out of breath and still incredibly horny from her last spurt. “Now… what to do with you…” Just then, the monster began to writhe and wince. The creature bit its lip, but it did not prevent a moan escaping her mouth. “Oh, what could possibly be happening—“ Before Jen could finish, she felt something poke her stomach. “Wh- Hey!” She looked down and saw swollen shaft starting to poke out from the creature’s crotch. With every moan, her penis surged in length and girth, reaching past her belly button. More and more length was added to her member, and Jen just watched, dumbfounded. Its growth halted at her chest, and the creature gave a sigh of relief.

“Doc… It grew a penis,” Jen reported, temporarily removing her hand from the creature’s arm.

“Uh-huh…” Dr. Treanor replied. “Must’ve touched a man when she fell.”

The goo girl sighed again, and Jen could feel the monster’s body shake again. “No! Stop!” The agent lifted the live wire again and prodded it into the creature’s chest. The slime monster cried out again as her whole body was electrocuted. “You need to stop growing! Now! I mean it!” The creature panted, and her massive member throbbed. Jen watched, blinking. She remembered how horny she was from her last growth spurt, all from ingesting a tiny portion of the slime. Jen’s heart started beating fast again. She could not imagine how the creature must have been feeling, especially with her newfound powers. “You must be really horny right now, huh?”

“Mhmmm…” the creature responded, nodding with her eyes closed.

The hairs on the back of Jen’s neck stood up. “You can understand me?!”

The creature nodded again.

Jen felt a pang of guilt simmer in her stomach. “W-well… I’m sorry. You gotta stop growing, though. You causing too much destruction.”

The goo girl moaned uncontrollably, and her penis throbbed even harder.

An idea popped into Jen’s head, the most ludicrous idea she ever conceived. But she had very little options. “If I help you… left off some steam… will you behave yourself?” The goo girl looked into Jen’s brown eyes and cocked her head with childlike naiveté. “Let off some steam. You know… pleasured you?” Jen asked with an ounce of embarrassed hesitation. To emphasize her point, Jen gently rubbed the length of her shaft. The creature sharply exhaled and nodded profusely.

“Mhmmm! Mhmmm!” she answered back.

“Okay.” Jen smiled sultrily. She wrapped her arms around the goo girl, one around the back of her neck, the other around her thin, dainty waist. The quivering creature was soft and warm to the touch. Jen pulled her miniature partner until she sat upright. The slime girl looked up in uncontrollable yearning. Jen smiled matronly. They gazed into each other’s eyes, forgetting the chaos and confusion of the world around them. They could hear each other panting. Jen, cradling the giant girl’s head, leaned and closed her eyes. Their lips lock together. The taste of the slime girl’s sweet, warm lips was spellbinding. It was as if she hungered for them. Her kissing became quicker, more passionate. The goo girl moaned, overwhelmed. Jen could feel the creature’s shaft poking her chest. Jen grew more ravenous, pulling the creature closer by her enormous ass and slipping her tongue past the creature’s lips. The creature moaned gleefully. Jen then felt the girl moving upwards. Their lips broke away, and Jen watched as the creature ascended with a smile on her face. “H-hey, cut that out! No growing--!“ The goo girl cooed as she wrapped her hands around the smooth curve of Jen’s neck. The feminine monster leaned closer and gently caressed Jen’s exposed neck with her lips. Jen sighed, and goo girl giggled in triumph. Jen could feel the girl grow in her embrace past 600 feet. Their massive chests rubbed against each other. Jen’s temptation to grow was a raging torrent of water behind a dam, and she dared not open the floodgates. Her body began to feel warm and tingly all over. Her breathing became fragmented. The goo girl, now passing 650 feet, was sucking playfully on Jen’s neck. Each passing second was torture, as she grew hornier and hornier. Then two words popped into her head: fuck it.

Jen released a long-awaited sigh and shot up 20 feet, startling her partner. She held the goo girl tightly as she grew up to 750 feet, much to the girl’s delight. The creature’s rate of growth accelerated with a joyous giggle. “C’mon, baby. Grow…” Jen whispered. Her nipples pressed against the taught material of her jumpsuit as she grew even faster. The goo girl was overjoyed. The playful creature continued to kiss Jen’s neck, and the agent held her head lovingly.

“What are you doing, Agent Saxxon?! Over!”

“Shut up,” Jen sighed. “Let me enjoy this.”

“Agent Saxxon, if you don’t cease at once--!”

“End communication,” Jen commanded tersely. The Commander’s voice could no longer be heard. Jen grinned and inhaled deeply, relieved and victorious.

Her hands wandered down the gentle curve of the creature’s back and further down. Despite being smaller than Jen, her butt cheek could not be contained by the agent’s hand. The creature’s kissing was relentless and passionate. She then grabbed the bottom of Jen’s billowy breasts and squeezed. Jen gasped. “You like my tits, huh?” the 800-foot giantess teased as she brushed the goo girl’s cheek with the back of her hand. The goo girl replied with kiss on Jen’s collarbone and another tender squeeze. “Then come over here.” With a devious smile on her face, Jen pulled her partner by the back of the neck as she fell onto her back, crushing countless buildings in the process. The horny agent could not care less. Her partner grunted, falling on top of Jen, her head crashing into her soft breasts. The creature purred, now in heaven. Jen pushed her off, and the creature looked at her, confused. Jen’s mischievous grin returned. She grabbed the zipper hanging from her neckline. She pulled it down deftly, gradually revealing inch by inch of enticing, cavernous cleavage. The goo girl perked with a smile, and her member began pulsing again. Before her very eyes were the biggest, roundest, perkiest breasts in the whole world with cleavage that could easily fit a skyscraper. Jen slipped her arms out of her sleeves, exposing her entire top torso. Her nipples were throbbing, hard as diamonds. She pressed her breasts together, creating a delicious canyon. Finally, Jen whispered, “Stick your cock between them.”

Without hesitation, the giant creature grasped Jen’s shoulders and straddled on top of her. The humungous breasts that were about to pleasure her hypnotized the girl. She panted uncontrollably. With a thrust, her massive member disappeared in Jen’s cleavage. The creature halted and moaned, and Jen smiled. The girl thrust again and again with a stead rhythm. She tried to contain her excitement, but she could not prevent her sighs from escaping her trembling lips. She thrust harder and faster and held tight to her partner. Jen’s heart beat against her chest. She watched hungrily as the head poked in and out of her cleavage, so close to her mouth. Every adorable, erotic sound the monster made proved only to turn her on even more. Jen suddenly felt a rumble. The weight on top of her began to increase as the monster began to grow again. The shaft, in turn, grew longer and thicker, inching closer to Jen’s face. Jen merely bit her lip and let the warm sensation of growth overtake her body again. The two horny giantesses grew and grew, letting the structures around them disappear as their godly flesh and assets conquered them. The harder the goo girl thrust, the larger she became, which only caused Jen to grow even larger. Jen licked her lips. The cock in front of her was too inviting to ignore. She remembered how sweet the goo girl’s lips tasted, and she wanted more. She wrapped her lips around the head of her partner’s penis and sucked. The creature cried out lovingly. Her cock was so warm and sweeter than her lips. She bobbed her head down the shaft as it thrust forward. The creature’s body tensed as she quickened her pace. Jen matched it, enjoying every moment that the cock was in her mouth. They continued their courtship: thrusting, sucking, growing. The slime girl’s penis throbbed incessantly. Her sharp moans rose in pitch. Another thrust. Another and another. She could no longer contain herself. With one last quick thrust, the creature screamed. A delectable, sweet liquid flooded Jen’s mouth. The agent moaned and drank it all, sucking the creature’s cock dry. Her lips released. She licked the head one last time, and goo girl flinched.

Jen’s body was suddenly overtaken by an inferno that consumed her body. Her body was reacting to the creature’s cum. The agent released an orgasmic cry as her body tensed and trembled. “Ohhh… Here we go agaaaaaaiiinn… Ohhhhhh…” Jen spread out on the ground as he body expanded in every direction. Eight hundred feet became a mere memory as she grew past 900 and became 1000. With each anxious breath, Jen grew bigger and bigger and curvier and curvier. Her ass created an enormous round crater beneath her, and her breasts grew beyond any recognition of practical measurement. She bucked her wide hips as she grew taller and sexier. Then, she felt some resistance on her thighs. The sound of material ripping caught her ears. A great tear was forming down her legs. Jen was aghast. For the first time in history, a GTS Special Forces agent had outgrown the limits of her suit. Her entire bottom half clung tight to her curves, almost painfully. This did not deter Jen. It actually encouraged her. She bucked her hips even harder in the efforts of rubbing her swollen clit on the tight jumpsuit. Each thrust was a wave of electric pleasure. “That’s right, body. Grow. Grow for me. Bigger…” She shot up to 1300 feet. “Bigger…” One thousand-eight hundred. “B-b-biggeerrrr…” From the bottom of her legs to her waist, the red jumpsuit tore into tiny shreds, releasing Jen from their bonds. Larger and larger she grew, becoming a titaness of pure sexuality. She writhed on the ground as her lust built and built. She jolted her hand to her clit, rubbing furiously, growing beyond 2,500 feet. “More… Please more…” She could barely speak. The warmth was overpowering. Her whole body tensed. She grabbed her hair, releasing her bun. It was as if all the air escaped her lungs. Then she unleashed a powerful moan. Her heart went crazy. She lay there, trying to catch her breath. She felt strong, invincible. She stood up, now completely naked and around 3,000 feet tall, more than 3 times her previous size. She perused the landscape, searching for her gooey friend. As she turned to her right, she smiled as she saw the slime girl on all fours ascending to a fraction of Jen’s height. They peered in each other’s eyes sweetly.

“Did you like that?” Jen asked.

The creature nodded profusely.

“Good. Because it’s my turn now.” Jen lunged toward the girl, sending her toppling over onto her back with an earth-shattering thud. Significantly smaller, the slime girl was overpowered. With ravenous intent in Jen’s eyes, she enveloped the creature’s member with her mouth and wrapped her hand around the shaft. The slime girl immediately tensed and started rapidly growing again. Jen purred as she tasted her warm cock again. Within seconds, the slime girl became 2,000 feet then 2,500 then matched Jen’s height. The agent released the rock-hard member, and the slime girl sighed, disappointed and aroused again. She then perked as she witnessed Jen’s straddle atop of her. Her thick, juicy thighs slapped against the creature’s cock. The creature waited with baited breath.

“Get ready for this. Hope you can handle me.” Jen then slid down onto the massive, throbbing member. Jen’s pussy was so wet that there was very little resistance. The agent froze and struggled to make a sound. “Oh fuck.” The shaft was deeper than any man’s cock she rode before. She careful raised her city-crushing ass. Each inch that she moved filled her body was heavenly warmth. She then lowered it, and she could not help but moan. The goo girl writhed on the ground in blissful disbelief. Jen raised and lowered her lower body again, quicker and harder. They both cried out, and both began to tremble as the amazing sensation of growth overtook them. Jen tried her best to fight through her ecstasy and bob up and down the incredible cock. All she could hear was her heart pounding against her chest and their constant cries of erotic heaven. The goo girl loved the sensation of Jen’s titanic ass slapping against her thighs. She could barely handle her. “Fuck,” Jen said under her breath. “Give me more,” she sighed. Harder and harder she slammed her cock. Both of them were well passed 4,000 feet and growing even faster. Jen panted and sweat like never before, but she knew the feeling that was in store for her, and she craved it badly. Her ass furious slammed against the goo girl. Her breasts slammed against her own chest. The slime girl turned to face Jen, and their eyes locked. They were lost in each other’s gazes. The slime girl’s moans raised in pitch again.

“You gonna cum?” Jen asked between pants.

“Mhmmm…” The creature nodded.

“Cum for me, baby. Cum for me!” Jen’s body tensed once more. She unleashed an unbelievable cry, and the slime girl followed. Frozen in orgasmic bliss, she felt an endless volume of hot liquid pump inside of her. She gasped. On top of her explosive orgasm, Jen felt her body tremble. “Yes! Give it to me! Unbelievable size!” She leaned back, letting go, and her body exploded in growth. Five thousand feet became 6,000 and 7,000. She wrapped her hands around her impossible breasts, playing with herself as she ascended even faster. “Yes, body! Grow for me! Give me more! MUCH MORE!” The titaness grew past 9,000 feet and then 10,000. She raised her arms to the sky. “Mmmmm, yes! Make me a goddess! Make me BIGGER!” Up and up she grew like a giant weed. Twelve thousand, sixteen thousand, twenty thousand. It was like a gift from the divine. Her heart felt like it was going to jump out of as she passed 25,000 feet. Her whole body became numb with indescribable warmth. She leaned back and let the full-body orgasm envelop her body. Her cry could be heard on the other side of the Earth.

She placed her hand on her heart, which was like raging war drum. She sat up and wiped the beads of sweat from her forehead. Her flowing hair draped over her shoulders. With each breath, she slowly returned to reality. A thought then hit Jen like a brick. She darted her eyes on every inch of the ground below her. A cold sweat overtook her body. “Little monster? Little monster, where are you?!” She could not find her. She desperately prayed that she did not crush her companion. Suddenly, her waist felt cold and prickly. She gave a sigh of relief. Jen felt a body, including two billowy, warm orbs, slide up against her back. Before long, two bright blue arms descended from her shoulders in a lover’s embrace. Jen smiled as she heard quiet, adorable giggle in her ear. The agent reached in back of her and brushed the back of the goo girl’s head. The gigantic creature kissed Jen’s cheek.

“Glad you’re alright.” Jen’s heart was full of warm joy. “Now, first order of business is giving you name.”

The slime girl cooed curiously.

“Well, I have to have a name that I can call you.” She leaned in to whisper in the creature’s ear. “And scream in bed.”

The feminine creature shrilled cheerfully.

“Glad you agree.” Jen took a moment to ponder a name. Gooey was the first thing that popped into her head, but Jen reconsidered, thinking she deserved more than some pet name. Although, she did like the adorable diminutive quality. “How about… Zoey? You like Zoey?”

The slime girl cheered and rubbed her cheek against Jen’s.

“Zoey it is then,” Jen chuckled. The 6 mile-high agent stared into the horizon in a moment of contemplation and sighed deeply. “I’m so gonna get fired for this.”

The End
ManontheMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2015   #2
MinMax
Process Fan

Re: Special Operations (GTS, BE, AE, hourglass, slime girl, futa)

Wonderful!

There were only a few characters, but I loved them. Their every interaction was charming, to say the least. There was a backstory, which fulfilled its purpose without being overstated. I adored the banter during the diagnostics check, in particular.

The meat of the story, the sex and the growth, had a particularly interesting blend of intense heat, dramatic tension and even sweetness. It isn't often that a story like this is so romantic. It warmed my heart, really.

It should go without saying that it was extremely sexy.

10/10. I'd love to see more, with the same cast.
MinMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2015   #3
ManontheMoon
Leecher

Wow! Thank you so much! That made my day. ^.^

I've been considering making a sequel. If I do, I'll post it here.
Unread 01-13-2015   #4
Expander
Process Fan

Great stuff indeed! I want a sequel too! =D
Unread 01-18-2015   #5
ManontheMoon
Leecher

Thanks, Expander! ^-^

Looks like I'm making a sequel. :P I need to think of something that'd be a threat to Jen and Zoey. Maybe something BIGGER
Unread 02-15-2015   #6
greyhoshi
Idea Man

Great story! Post this on Futanari Palace!

People over there have been looking for a giantess futa story for a long time!

CHECK ME OUT ON DEVIANT ART!

greyhoshi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ass expansion, breast expansion, futa, giantess, slime girl