free hit counters
Pokémon: Trace Ability Transformations - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-28-2016   #1
PyroWildcat
Perverted Skeleton

Pokémon: Trace Ability Transformations

I've thought for awhile that a number of Pokémon abilities seem to be conducive to causing various transformations to the like. That thinking also led to the idea that the ability Trace, which causes Pokémon with it to take on whatever ability their opponent has, could result in some surprise transformations because of this.

To that end, I created a Gardevoir OC named Violet, who basically has a Trace ability that is constantly giving her abilities from various passing Pokémon, while also causing her body to transform in lewd ways to match whatever ability she gets. So, for example, if she Traces Goodra's Gooey ability, she transforms into a goo girl. Bear in mind that breast expansion and lactation are common themes in most of these.

Without further over explanation, you can find an imgur gallery with all of the pictures I've commissioned of Violet and her various transformations thus far here.

For those who want to see this kind of idea done with someone other than me behind it, this artist on DA was doing pics of Gardevoir transforming to fit the abilities she Traces before I did; however, his transformations were more for comedy and less for lewd purposes than mine.
PyroWildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2016   #2
Murgen
Leecher

Re: Pokémon: Trace Ability Transformations

You know, I saw this character once before (the Honey Gather pic) and I didn't get the joke. Now it makes perfect sense. These are pretty fun! :L
Murgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2016   #3
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Re: Pokémon: Trace Ability Transformations

It's an interesting idea certainly and yields some interesting and funny results. Personally though I'd like to see this idea taken further; maybe having the entire pokémon traced, although that of course would stray a bit from the actual ingame application of Trace. Just random musings; interesting concept though and you've gathered some great pieces so far!
EduartBoudewijn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pokémon gardevoir trace