free hit counters
MOVIE: 3 frat boys become pregnant girls in DELIVER US: THE IMPREGNATION - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-06-2014   #1
Mindi Flyth
Process Fan

MOVIE: 3 frat boys become pregnant girls in DELIVER US: THE IMPREGNATION

In Deliver Us: The Impregnation, three smug frat boys learn that sometimes payback is a mother. After years of mistreating girls, the boys find themselves kidnapped and subjected to a bizarre medical experiment that transforms them into pregnant women. Now held captive in an abandoned hospital, the feminized frat brothers are forced to become mommies, helplessly enduring the long months as their bellies grow round and swollen with new life.

This kinky horror picture is actually another movie re-cut from transgender transformation eBook author Mindi Flyth. Visit mindiflyth.blogspot.com to read more of Mindi's twisted imaginings and see her most recent re-cut, Mommyfied: The Pregnancy Plague.

This original work of parody features footage from the films Black Cadillac, The Victim and Life Zone. No ownership or copyright claims to the original footage is intended or implied.
Mindi Flyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2014   #2
kyoshira7
Leecher

Re: MOVIE: 3 frat boys become pregnant girls in DELIVER US: THE IMPREGNATION

I like your first video way more but this was okay. The character interactions of the first video just made it a more fun video to view.
kyoshira7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2014   #3
Mindi Flyth
Process Fan

Well, they're very different films. Mommyfied was a comedy, with an original story and new subtitles written over existing French footage. Not speaking French, I could go crazy with the story. But this is more of a thriller and I had to work with the English dialogue that existed in the original films I was re-cutting. I'm happy with how both turned out, but I can see how they would appeal to different audiences.
Mindi Flyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2014   #4
TroyXavier
Frequent Poster

I found this recently and I really liked it. Great work.

Tags
impregnation, m2f, male to female, pregnancy, transgender