free hit counters
New video: HE'S CURSED TO BECOME A PREGNANT GIRL promo - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-20-2015   #1
MindiFlyth
Frequent Poster

New video: HE'S CURSED TO BECOME A PREGNANT GIRL promo

Hello again! I've just posted a promo clip for my new eBook, He's Cursed to Become a Pregnant Girl: A Novella. (Yes, I changed the title. A helpful reader pointed out to me that the original title was a bit of a spoiler. I tried to live with it, but it bugged me too much so eventually I changed it!)

CLICK HERE to see the clip on Youtube!

When Hank cheats on his fiancee, she exacts revenge with a magic curse that transforms him into a beautiful young woman with an overwhelming craving to get pregnant immediately. If Hank can resist men for 24 hours, he'll change back into himself. But if he makes love to a man, even once, he'll become pregnant and be stuck as a woman (and a mommy) for life.

Mindi Flyth's new novella is an erotic, supernatural tale of transgender transformation, following Hank as he struggles to fight his growing need to get knocked up. You'll share his excitement and terror as his urge to become impregnated grows stronger and he slowly loses control of his sexy and fertile new body. The next 24 hours will decide if Hank will be a man... or a mommy.

This original novella features adult themes and language. 20,000+ words. Keywords: Transgender, pregnancy, impregnation, male to female, man to woman, magic, sexual orientation reversal, impregnated, changed into a pregnant girl.

CLICK HERE to read He's Cursed to Become a Pregnant Girl: A Novella. If you enjoy this book, find more of Mindi Flyth's stories and short films at Mindiflyth.blogspot.com.

(Before anybody asks, this is a recut of an ad for one of the international versions of the telenovella Lalalo. I'm honestly not sure which country it's from. The original clip featured the male and female version of the characters facing each other, so I had to do some editing to make it just one character and I put in all-new sound effects and stuff.)

Last edited by MindiFlyth; 05-20-2015 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Typo fix
MindiFlyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2015   #2
AdiabaticCombustion
Process Fan

Re: New video: HE'S CURSED TO BECOME A PREGNANT GIRL promo

Seriously though man, how the hell do you keep finding these video clips?
AdiabaticCombustion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2015   #3
MindiFlyth
Frequent Poster

Re: New video: HE'S CURSED TO BECOME A PREGNANT GIRL promo

Constant research!
MindiFlyth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
m2f, male to female, mpreg, pregnancy, transgender