free hit counters
Playthings [Story] - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-03-2019   #1
thunderwing
Process Fan

Playthings [Story]

I wasn't exactly sure what subforum this was supposed to go in, but this one feels as good as any, yes?

Tonight, Mark and Lily Matson planned to steal from the best rare toy collection in the state...instead, they're going to become part of it.

Alan Tsai looked at the sheet of paper he’d just been handed. His greying eyebrows furrowed as he peered over his glasses to make sure he’d read it correctly.

“This is your last offer?”

Lily Matson folded her arms over her chest, leaned back in her chair, and looked him straight in the eye. “Absolutely. Not a penny more.”

The negotiations over the glow-in-the-dark variant Incredible Beast Creature, taking place in Tsai’s modest home office, had become fraught. The husband-and-wife duo of Lily and Mark Matson were the richest people in the state; they both came from money, and had used their financial clout to assemble an extremely impressive collection of rare toys. Tsai, conversely, was of more modest means, judging by his slightly-ramshackle suburban house, but he consistently found a way to acquire strange and unusual items which he detailed in his monthly newsletters. He never detailed what he paid for his trophies, or what they were worth; he seemingly just did it for the enjoyment of informing and entertaining his fellow collectors.

Lily found his motivations totally foreign. She collected toys for the pleasure of having them, and for the pleasure of knowing how much they were all worth. When she walked among her display cases, she felt like a dragon wallowing in her treasure hoard.

Tsai slid the paper back across the desk. “You realize this item was only available in Malaysia for three months in 1994. It wasn’t easy to come by, and I couldn’t possibly let it go for this price. I’m sorry.”

Mark was the first to stand up. “Well, I’m sorry we couldn’t come to an agreement, but thank you for having us over. I’m sure we’ll be in touch.”

Mark shared Lily’s interest in toy collection, although his interest was largely driven by his desire to ostentatiously show off his obscene wealth with material goods. He found car people to be simple-minded boors, and art collectors to be pretentious airheads, but toy collectors were just his kind of obsessive nerds.

They had come dressed to intimidate in a pair of business suits that probably cost more than what Tsai had spent on clothing his entire lifetime; of course, neither of them needed to dress up to menace a potential associate. Lily’s pale, aristocratic features and deep-brown eyes were framed by her dark, business-like bob, giving her a mildly vampiric quality, and Mark cultivated a diabolical air with his clean-shaven skull and neat goatee.

“Sure.”

They shook hands with Tsai and headed for the door. Once they were past the threshold, they shared a conspiratorial nod – they would be back here soon.

The Matsons had come a long way to meet with Tsai, and they were not about to go home empty-handed. Hours after leaving Tsai’s home, they returned, their business attire replaced with black turtlenecks, leather gloves, and ski masks.

They were people who wanted things, and if those things weren’t available through conventional means, they were fully prepared to take them.

They’d been at this for years. For their first foray into crime, the Matsons had hired professional help, but it had turned into a disaster. Professional thieves, as it turned out, totally sucked at identifying toys; their cultural literacy was apparently limited to jewelry and fine art. Dismissing their hirelings, the Matsons threw themselves into an intensive regimen of physical fitness, tactical training, and burglary lessons provided by the best ex-thieves money could buy. It turned out they were natural burglars, and had acquired some of their finest pieces illicitly. They’d even started low-balling dealers solely to have an excuse to rob them.

Their forays into burglary had really brought them together as a couple, as they delighted in the illicit, transgressive thrill of breaking and entering. The post-heist sex was incredible; sometimes they got down to it right there at the scene of the crime. Lily felt like it might be one of those nights – their surveillance had revealed Tsai was a sound sleeper, and she felt extra-sexy in her tight black turtleneck tonight. Maybe they could leave the masks on this time.

It harkened back to how they’d first met, at the estate auction of a recently-deceased fellow collector. They’d engaged in a furious bidding war over an antique toy car, almost coming to blows as the price went up and up. Of course, now they couldn’t even remember who’d ultimately won it; all they remembered was what had happened in the hotel room, afterwards. It had been the beginning of a truly fruitful partnership.

It was 1:00 am when they returned to Tsai’s home; by 1:15, they were in, after Mark hacked the security system and Lily picked the back-door’s lock.

The house was pitch-black, but they’d memorized the layout during their legitimate visit. They silently crept up the stairs to the room where Tsai had proudly showed them his collection of rarities. Lily pulled out her flashlight and clicked it on, but it stayed dark. Mark quietly tapped it, hoping the batteries were misaligned, but it too had stopped working.

Nevertheless, they pressed on. They slipped into the room, quietly closed the door, and moved towards the lamp they’d noticed earlier; they couldn’t risk grabbing the wrong item or accidentally damaging it, so they had to risk turning on a light.

Lily carefully felt for the lamp’s chain, and gently pulled it. The bulb flickered to life, flashing green three times before its light shifted to a more natural color.

Lily frowned. “Is that one of those fluorescent bulbs, or – “

Suddenly, the two of them were wracked with pain, as if they were caught in some sort of rapidly-tightening full-body vise. They cried out, no longer worried about stealth.

Possibilities flickered through Lily’s mind. Poison gas? LSD on the doorknobs? Subsonic waves?

Trying to get some grip on reality, she tried to check the watch on her wrist…only to find that her arm was lost in the sleeve of her turtleneck, which was now billowing around her torso. All of her clothes were, as her pants started to slide down her hips; she stumbled out of her boots, which were now several sizes too large. She shot a glimpse over to Mark, seeing that he too had suffered the same fate; his close-fitting ski mask now looked like a potato sack on his head.

Her pants fell down around her narrowing ankles, and she tripped, falling to her knees as she looked at the shelves now looming over her. She was tiny – maybe three feet tall, and shrinking fast. Her vision blacked out as her ski mask collapsed over her head and she shrank into a pile of suddenly-heavy fabric.

Finally, the hideous constricting feeling ceased, and Lily dug herself out from her former clothes, emerging from her turtle-neck as she tried to disentangle her enormous panties from her bare legs. She was totally nude, of course; she would have felt aroused if she wasn’t so terrified. She was ten inches tall, the size of the action figure she’d meant to steal.

She looked over at the hill of clothing that had been her husband, and saw his lean, naked form emerge from a pant leg.

She grimaced. “This isn’t a hallucination, is it.”

“No. We’re the size of toys!”

The word “toys” echoed in her mind, louder than Mark’s now-tiny larynx could produce. It echoed over and over again, through the silent walls of the house, and rattled around her skull, as something deep within her began to stir.

Lily felt an itch that started in her bones and moved outward, making her flesh crawl with what felt like millions of tiny numbing electric shocks. She watched in horror as her skin lost all of its blemishes and imperfections, becoming a smooth, uniform California tan. She examined her delicate hand as it changed in front of her widening eyes, squeezing and prodding it; it seemed that her flesh was now a rubbery, flesh-like plastic molded over a rigid armature.

She felt an awful, sickening feeling in the pit of her stomach as her waist contracted to a ludicrous narrowness, leaving her with no room for any normal-sized organs in her torso. However, as the nauseous feeling faded, she realized she didn’t have any organs in there, anymore…or anywhere.

As she gritted her teeth, she felt her legs stretching out, making her disproportionately leggy. Her neck painlessly crunched as it extended, giving her an inhumanly long and slender neck. Her back arched and her breasts swelled; her hips flared and her butt plumped up.

Matt was groaning off in the distance somewhere, but she had problems of her own.

Her brown hair exploded in volume and length, becoming a curly mane that extended to her lower back. She grabbed a strand of it in her hands, noting its new artificial texture, and watched helplessly as it faded into a platinum blonde.

Her delicate feet contorted, forcing her on to the balls of her feet. She tried, futilely, to shift them back into a more natural position, but found that was the only pose she could hold without intense concentration.

Her face itched; although she couldn’t see herself, she could feel her lips becoming fuller, her cheekbones more pronounced, her chin and nose delicate and hyperfeminine. Her eyelids, now bedecked with long, full lashes, fluttered before her newly-blue eyes.

She could still move; she could still think. But in every other aspect, she was a tiny plastic doll. In fact, with her bizarre proportions, she must look just like…

Just like Becki, America’s favourite fashion doll. Judging by the tan, Ventura Beach Becki.

It was only then that she thought of her husband.

Matt lumbered to his bare feet, his eyes glassy. His muscles had swollen to monstrous proportions, making him look like a bodybuilder. His bare pate had grown into a shaggy ash-blond surfer-cut that perfectly framed his squarer, clean-shaven jaw and piercing dark eyes.

Lily had seen him before, on store shelves and display cases and eBay auctions. Him-Bro: A Real Barbarian Hero.

Of course, Him-Bro had fur underpants molded on to him, whereas Matt was now sporting a swinging, uncut cock that was proportionally a fair bit bigger than what she was used to. Lily suddenly became aware that she, too, was all too anatomically-correct; her perky plastic tits sported stiff nipples, and between her smooth legs was a neat cleft that she could feel get wetter as she starred at the action figure that used to be her husband.

Wet with what, she didn’t particularly want to think about.

She caught his eye, and he gasped. “By the hellhounds of Hadeon, what the fuck happened?”

“We, like, totally turned into toys! Gag me with a spoon!”

The Matsons gasped in unison. Their voices sounded tinny and metallic – not to mention the unfamiliar words that had infiltrated their speech. Even though Lily knew she’d never have spoken like that on purpose, the words had simply…needed to come out of her.

Lily summoned as much willpower as she could, trying to keep the valley girl-speak from bubbling out of her. “Okay okay, I gotta, like, think…so we’re toys. Toys that talk have voice chips, and since we can talk, so do we. They have, like, phrases on them, and we gotta use them. It’s totally bogus – fuck!” She slapped herself as her concentration lapsed.

Mark gritted his teeth as he, too, tried to control himself. “Tsai. He’s some kind of…accursed wizard…and we are going to fuck him up.”

“Like, what are we gonna do to him? We’re less than a foot tall, we’re made out of PVC, and we’re naked! You don’t even have your Atomic Broadsword!”

Mark stopped in his tracks, deep in thought. After a minute, he stirred, a new focus in his eyes. “Hm. It seems, for now, Him-Bro is vanquished.”

Lily slapped him across the face. “What is your damage, you freakazoid? You’re Mark Matson! My goddamn husband!”

Mark rubbed his jaw, but remained stoic. “Mark Matson was a man, and men…are complicated. If you were to put a man into this small, plastic body, he would go mad. But Him-Bro is a barbarian, and his life is as simple as a Saturday morning cartoon. Better, then, to be Him-Bro.”

He was right, of course. Lily could feel her mind starting to whirl out of control, and she searched her thoughts for something to hold on to. Unfortunately, her most concrete thoughts at the moment were about Mark’s bodacious bod, and how she could show him some of her famous Ventura Beach hospitality…

“No. No, we’re not toys. I’m Lily Matson, not some mall-crawling airhead!” She was yelling by now – more at herself than Mark.

God. She did want to go to the mall, though. It was nice being naked and all, but she really needed some outfits…

Mark didn’t seem to think so, however, as his cock had become fully erect between his powerful thighs. He seemed thoroughly unashamed of it. “The talents of Him-Bro are many, but without combat, he has but one…and I suggest you indulge in it with me.”

Lily licked her plastic lips. Her genitals were throbbing. Her smooth skin was just aching to be touched, caressed…played with. She giggled, nervously.

Would it be so bad to be Becki, at least for a little while? She was an independent woman who lived in a mansion, played in a New Wave band, and was sometimes an astronaut. She had all sorts of friends and lovers, all of whom were sold separately.

And, of course, she knew her way around a dick, even if it was attached to a barbarian super hero from the techno-wastelands of Forevius. That wasn’t in the toy commercials, of course, but it was strongly implied. What was even the point of having these tits if someone wasn’t groping them on the reg?

She gently took Mark’s throbbing organ in her delicate hand. It was firm and rubbery, with an artificial smoothness, but it was close enough – like the best dildo money could buy. Her other hand crept to her vagina and began stimulating her perfect plastic clit.

It wasn’t enough.

She crouched down, taking the throbbing artificial organ between her soft, pillowy lips, and giving it the slightest stimulation from her perfect pearly teeth as her tongue gently caressed it.

Mark threw his head back. “Ahh, you plastic wench…you’d have been at home at in the Brothel Bastions of Battlebax!”

Lily was flattered, but it still wasn’t enough for her, even as she’d begun to masturbate herself vigorously.

She gave it one final stroke with her tongue and pulled it out of her mouth, looking up Mark’s cliff-face of muscle to his face. “So your cock is, like, totally rad, and I gotta have it in me.”

Taking advantage of her mechanical joints, she pulled her left leg up and up and up, until it was perfectly vertical; her ankle was brushing her ear. Maintaining perfect balance on her single arched foot, she wrapped her arms around Mark and felt his tool plunge into her. Despite their origins in different toylines, it fit into her like a broadsword into a scabbard.

He thrust into her with the power of a rutting beast, but her sturdy plastic construction could take it all and more. He backed her into a pillar-sized chair leg, giving him more leverage and letting him hit her G-spot – which, thankfully, had been left in its rightful place.

Mark’s torso pressed into hers, his head buried in her cleavage. She was okay with not hearing any more of his cheesy barbarian dialogue – it let her focus on the more important things, like watching his powerful back muscles rhythmically clench as he continued to ram into her. It was so amazing, she started to forget what had happened to her, or why she was here in the first place, or who she’d been mere minutes ago…right now, she was just Becki, homecoming queen to the barbarian king.

A thunderous orgasm rocked her tiny plastic body, and Mark soon followed, erupting into her with force. They collapsed to the floor, still entangled in each other.

A voice boomed at them from above. “Sorry to interrupt.”

Unnoticed by either Matson, Tsai had entered the room and now loomed over them like a pajama-clad leviathan. He bent down and grabbed a Matson in each hand; both tried to struggle against his grip, but to no avail.

“I’m afraid your subtly-conspiratorial nod wasn’t subtly-conspiratorial enough. Besides, I’ve heard from enough collectors who’ve had unexpected break-ins after they wouldn’t sell you something to put two and two together.”

He walked through the door and started down the hall, still clutching both of them tightly.

“Really, you should be relieved – this is the best possible outcome. I could have called the police, of course, but I have a feeling you’re get-out-of-jail rich – still, it would have been embarrassing. Likewise, I could have shot you in self-defence, but I don’t much care for violence. Lucky for you, I come from a long line of magicians who specialize in working with plastic, which is how you got those new ‘bioplastic’ bodies. You get to take a nice little sabbatical in my home while you think about what you’ve done. In a little while, if you can convince me you’ve become better people, I’ll change you back. If you can’t…well, I do enjoy having unique pieces in my collection.”

Mark gasped. “Abraxor’s bones. All those ‘rare items’ you have…”

“Were purchased for a fair price. Don’t assume everyone uses their power as callously as you use yours. This was actually my first time using this kind of magic, and I really wasn’t exactly sure what I’d end up with. I’m still not sure exactly what’s inside of you. For instance, I have no idea what you just ejaculated into your wife, Mark, but I suspect it’s ruined my carpet.”

Lily’s pretty face contorted into an angry snarl. “You can’t do this, you wastoid! We have friends! People who work for us! People, will, like, know we’re gone!”

Tsai smiled. “Oh, I think all of your friends and acquaintances will wake up this morning and suddenly remember that the two of you are going on a long, open-ended vacation…and that you’ve asked me to do a full indexing of your collections. I think several pieces are going to find their way back to their rightful owners.”

Mark pulled a brawny arm free of Tsai’s fist and began pounding on his captor’s thumb. “No man or wizard can keep me prisoner, ransack my home, and steal my booty! Sooner or later, we will escape this terrible place and you will taste my steel.”

Tsai tapped their backs with his index fingers, eliciting a faintly hollow sound. “I wouldn’t recommend it. You two run on batteries, and I’m the one who changes them.”

Lily sighed, defeated. “So now you’re just gonna put us in a glass case?”

“What kind of a host would I be if I did that? I think you’ll find the accommodations here quite generous.”

Tsai walked into another dark room, this one devoid of display cases. He flicked on the light with his elbow, revealing a pink-and-purple dollhouse and a plastic mountain shaped like a roaring ape head.

“Becki’s Fantasy Mansion and Him-Bro’s Gorilla Garrison – both in mint condition, of course. Inside, you’ll find an assortment of outfits and accessories, several furnished rooms, and lights and sound.” He gently placed them on the floor in front of the twin edifices, and walked to the door.

“Now, I have to get some sleep. I suspect you two won’t, but please make yourselves comfortable.”

He closed the door behind him and locked it.

Lily sighed. They were trapped. Not only trapped in the room, but trapped in these tiny, plastic bodies for as long as it took them to become good people – and neither of them ever had been one, so it could be a long, long time.

As Lily took another look at her husband’s glistening plastic physique, that didn’t sound like too much of a problem. She felt Ventura Beach Becki rising to the surface of her mind, and welcomed it.

She draped herself over Mark, and looked into his piercing eyes. “So, like, your place or mine, stud?”
Attached Files
File Type: doc Playthings.doc (56.5 KB, 3 views)
thunderwing is offline   Reply With Quote