free hit counters
Diminished: A Final Fantasy XV Doujin comic on Patreon! - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Closed Thread
Unread 02-01-2017   #37
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Re: Diminished: A Final Fantasy XV Doujin comic on Patreon!

If it was just Lorekeep and Dull I'd just put them on ignore. But they are actively trying to prevent process content from being made. It's hard to stand but and be silent when I see a third party being bullied.

Has Mercurius personally lost people's money in the way others have described? If not, then LK and Doll are attacking the very idea of crowdfunding. We are adults here. It is insulting for them to think we aren't smart enough to choose our own risks.

Last edited by Prof_Sai; 02-01-2017 at 03:15 PM.
Unread 02-01-2017   #38
The Governor
Process Governor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
If it was just Lorekeep and Dull I'd just put them on ignore. But they are actively trying to prevent process content from being made. It's hard to sand but and be silent when I see a third party being bullied.
Stating their doubts about the legitimacy of this project isn't bullying. You arguing with them about it and helping them derail the thread does just as much harm to the creation of the comic by helping highlight their concerns.

If you truely like the idea, and truely agree with his methods show your financial support on patreon and ignoring doubters.
Unread 02-01-2017   #39
LK
Process Disciple

The unfettered flow of material SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO GET YOU OFF isn't MORE important than fighting fraud and con people where they are likeliest to fester! Get some fucking perspective!

"They are attacking the very idea of crowdfunding" is both a gross oversimplification designed to fit your narrative and FLAT OUT FUCKING WRONG. What did I say earlier in this thread you unhinged shit? Who is being post-truth here?
Unread 02-01-2017   #40
The Governor
Process Governor

Not wanting to run you off Mercurius, but the problem with this whole situation is at the core of your project. You don't have a finished product to sell. You really are only peddling a patreon page with a promise of a future comic. I suggest coming back when you have more to offer.
Closed Thread

Tags
comic, diminished, final fantasy xv, shrinking women